Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Global » Other Cities :: Europe  Page 3 of 3
 [ 59 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-07-02, 4:14 pm

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was back in Brussels for 5 days in June and visited Rue D'aerschot. As usual, the streets still had lots of gorgeous, young EEs (even at early times in the morning). I was there between 6:45-7:30am.

Did a couple of laps around to check out the lovely girls. Some empty windows but I assume that was because they were already servicing some customers.

There was one stunning, blonde babe a la Pamela Anderson with knee high PVC high heeled boots who was simply stunning. I was about to go in and some dirty, old, quite fugly 55 year old man beat me to it. (Saying that, I am probably the same!!!! HAHAHAHA). Anyway, I did not see her free again and would love to go back and visit her.

Some of the usual regular girls that I have used in the past were unavailable so I gave it a miss.

Next time.....(will be in July, hope to visit Rue D'aerschot again!)
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-07-08, 6:38 pm

Patarei
Posts: 81
Location: Rootsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I arrived at Rue D'aerschot yesterday.

Took a walk first and looked before i choosed one tall girl from Bulgaria. 50 euro for multiple positions.
I just wanted to play with her hands and feet. After ten minutes she said that the time was over.
Not good.

Second girl was also from Bulgaria. She was sweet, but tried to upsell.

Third and last girl that evening was a beautiful and very kind Romanian girl. She really seemed to like when i played with her hands and feet.
I payed her 50 more so i could stay with her longer.


Today i went there again in the middle of the day.
Walked around again to look.
Choosed a sweet Albanian girl. She was great in every way. Not any upselling, clockwatching or anything.
She even letted me stayed a bit longer. Great hands and great feet.


Now i am in Charleroi and are going out to the "rld" later.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-07-08, 7:32 pm

dvs8373
Posts: 38
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What was the Albanian girls name? Gloria?
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-07-09, 5:56 am

Patarei
Posts: 81
Location: Rootsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
dvs8373 wrote:
What was the Albanian girls name? Gloria?


I dont remember her name, but she had shorter, blonde hair.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-07-11, 8:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Posts: 1664
Location: Retired from rlds
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Still no peep shows in the area ? Any others in Brussels?

_________________
Germany only now.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-12-12, 5:01 pm

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Still no peep shows in the Brussels RLD as far as I am aware. But the EE window girls working in Brussels are absolutely top notch and the level of service they provide is usually above average.

It is not always the cheapest but for the pure aesthetics of the PYT (Pretty Young Things) and the likely level of service that you are going to get - I can only highly recommend Brussels.

I have a trip in June to Amsterdam, Alkmaar and Brussels. Hoping to visit the RLDs there and see what is going on.

It's been almost 5 years I think since I last visited Alkmaar and would love to know more about it, I believe the RLD there has somewhat declined over the years. I still feel that Amsterdam is more of a tourist trap with many sessions being hit or miss. But I guess I will find out more in 6 months' time!!! :)
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-12-13, 6:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Posts: 1664
Location: Retired from rlds
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Alkmaar has been getting a few good reviews lately. Lots of pyt also. I agree about Brussels. Pure beauty on display. Miss that peep show.

_________________
Germany only now.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2017-12-27, 2:45 pm

Patarei
Posts: 81
Location: Rootsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Took a quick round in Rue D'aerschot before I went to the airport.

It was in the middle of the day, and it was plenty of girls in the chambers. Not full, but still plenty.

I met three girls, but it seemed that everyone was more interested of their phones.
One girl even asked if she could play with her phone at the same time I played with her feet.
I said that she could if she wanted to. She had very soft and beautiful feet.

Well, first I met a Russian girl. Very beautiful, with ok feet. She didn't let me play that much as I wanted. She wanted 40 euro.

Next was the girl who played with her phone. She was from Albania.

The last girl was from Moldova. This session was the best of all three. She letted me do what I wanted with her feet, and I think I stayed a bit longer than what I had paid for.
Just one off turn was that she fake moaned through the whole session.


Anyway, it was a great round.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-01-13, 10:49 am

splodge Power Kat
Posts: 1664
Location: Retired from rlds
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yes. Alkmaar's rld has got less windows now. But still gets good reviews

_________________
Germany only now.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-01-18, 12:17 am

JayAbz
Posts: 71
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Whats the going rate at Rue D'aerschot for standard suck and fuck? Do you negociate like Amsterdam?

Thx,

Jay
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-01-22, 4:12 am

Patarei
Posts: 81
Location: Rootsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
JayAbz wrote:
Hi all,

Whats the going rate at Rue D'aerschot for standard suck and fuck? Do you negociate like Amsterdam?

Thx,

Jay


The rate is 40 or 50 euro and the time is the same as in Amsterdam.
Yes the negociation is also just like in Amsterdam.

The good thing here is that there are not as much tourists as in Amsterdam, and the girls use to be much friendlier in Brussels.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-06-23, 5:27 pm

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Brussels is still the place to be in my opinion! Lots of gorgeous EE PYTs. I was in Brussels on the 18th and 19th June.
I am sticking to my superstition of no longer naming girls, which has worked out well as they are still working there.

Girl who I shall code "L". 120 Euros, dyed blonde some with dyed pink hair.

Super tight and gorgeous PYT. Massage was for around 5 minutes, followed by BJ with deepthroat/gagging noises. Excellent visuals too on top of the audio stimulation. This was about 10 minutes.
Fucking, cowgirl with me sucking/licking her nipples. Doggy style – very horny.
Missionary – super tight. 15 minutes of fucking in total.
Unloaded, cleaned up and chatted briefly. "L" is not a fluent English speaker. But she is a very sexy and alluring working girl. Will repeat. Saw her eating dinner at Brussels Grill later that day at around 7pm. She saw me and she knew I saw her too. We exchanged momentary glances. There were a few moments where I felt extremely turned on from that thought and from seeing her as a "normal person".

"K" 100 Euros

Very good service. My first ever Black girl and boy was it worth the wait! Very curvy in a sexy way. I asked for an extended Blowjob. Nipple sucking/licking.
Very accommodating and sexy girl. My first ever black girl – was quite a lot of fun and quite the ride!!! Would repeat and would definitely be more open to trying other girls not on Rue D'aerschot.
We also fucked in cowgirl and missionary. Extremely sensual sex and I unloaded my frustrations in to her. Enjoyed the session and can only give her the highest rating possible!
Saw her later at Brussels North station, quite an awkward glance but I was fine with it - I see it as nothing other than a bit of fun!

"L" again – 200 euros.

This was a longer, extended session. I just find her so attractive. As part of what I wanted. There was "Kissing", licking/sucking/biting each other's nipples, 69.
I came balls deep in her whilst doing missionary. By this stage - I felt that my old age was catching up on me.

"A" – 150 euros

I had visited this girl before 3 times and I had seen her the previous day. There was something very sexy and special about the way she looked. It really turned me on. However, at the time I did not know it was the same girl until I went inside and she reminded me that I had visited her a few times before!!! That's when all the happy memories came back. Good provider. Asked for 30 mins incl/ OWO. Came in missionary. Remembered me from 18 months ago! Excellent personality, quite humourous and good provider.
I will come back for more with "A".

I have 2 more trips coming up in July.

Will keep you guys posted.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-06-24, 10:05 pm

docisin
Posts: 70
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Mojito wrote:
Brussels is still the place to be in my opinion! Lots of gorgeous EE PYTs. I was in Brussels on the 18th and 19th June.
I am sticking to my superstition of no longer naming girls, which has worked out well as they are still working there.

Girl who I shall code "L". 120 Euros, dyed blonde some with dyed pink hair.

Super tight and gorgeous PYT. Massage was for around 5 minutes, followed by BJ with deepthroat/gagging noises. Excellent visuals too on top of the audio stimulation. This was about 10 minutes.
Fucking, cowgirl with me sucking/licking her nipples. Doggy style – very horny.
Missionary – super tight. 15 minutes of fucking in total.
Unloaded, cleaned up and chatted briefly. "L" is not a fluent English speaker. But she is a very sexy and alluring working girl. Will repeat. Saw her eating dinner at Brussels Grill later that day at around 7pm. She saw me and she knew I saw her too. We exchanged momentary glances. There were a few moments where I felt extremely turned on from that thought and from seeing her as a "normal person".

"K" 100 Euros

Very good service. My first ever Black girl and boy was it worth the wait! Very curvy in a sexy way. I asked for an extended Blowjob. Nipple sucking/licking.
Very accommodating and sexy girl. My first ever black girl – was quite a lot of fun and quite the ride!!! Would repeat and would definitely be more open to trying other girls not on Rue D'aerschot.
We also fucked in cowgirl and missionary. Extremely sensual sex and I unloaded my frustrations in to her. Enjoyed the session and can only give her the highest rating possible!
Saw her later at Brussels North station, quite an awkward glance but I was fine with it - I see it as nothing other than a bit of fun!

"L" again – 200 euros.

This was a longer, extended session. I just find her so attractive. As part of what I wanted. There was "Kissing", licking/sucking/biting each other's nipples, 69.
I came balls deep in her whilst doing missionary. By this stage - I felt that my old age was catching up on me.

"A" – 150 euros

I had visited this girl before 3 times and I had seen her the previous day. There was something very sexy and special about the way she looked. It really turned me on. However, at the time I did not know it was the same girl until I went inside and she reminded me that I had visited her a few times before!!! That's when all the happy memories came back. Good provider. Asked for 30 mins incl/ OWO. Came in missionary. Remembered me from 18 months ago! Excellent personality, quite humourous and good provider.
I will come back for more with "A".

I have 2 more trips coming up in July.

Will keep you guys posted.


Great post. Headed there next week. I’ve never been so can you tell me the location in Brussels? Or is it well known? Thanks
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-06-24, 11:33 pm

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It is very well known, it is near Gare du Nord on a street called "Rue D'aerschot".
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-06-24, 11:51 pm

docisin
Posts: 70
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Mojito wrote:
It is very well known, it is near Gare du Nord on a street called "Rue D'aerschot".

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to respond
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-06-26, 8:11 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Posts: 2657
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Some would say a review without names is just bragging.

I'll just say it isn't terribly useful.

Imagine a car review where the writer doesn't give the make or model, but just refers to them as Car #1, Car #2, and Car #3.

"Car #1 had great acceleration, but terrible gas mileage. Car #2 was quiet and efficient, but was too slow when merging with highway traffic. But Car #3 was a good compromise between power and gas mileage."

How does that help me?

_________________
http://tinyurl.com/eurolights - CLOSED FOR NOW - Sadly Google has disallowed public access to this map. I'm seeking alternative platforms. If you have suggestions, please message me!
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-07-30, 4:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Posts: 1664
Location: Retired from rlds
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Main drag is ees in their 20s. A few milfs in their 30s and 40s. Some localish I would say in that age bracket. Back streets are Africans and local grannies. Peep show has closed down. Anyone know if it opened anywhere else. Yes. I love peep shows. Very handy. That was the best one i've seen. What has it become ?

_________________
Germany only now.
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-08-07, 9:42 am

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Met Joanna in the kamer of one of the back streets of Rue D'aerschot where there are lots of juicy black BBWs.

Since my first session with a black lady, I just can't get enough. They are a lot of fun and their massive tits are a real handful and a joy to play with.
I love looking in the mirror as I pummel Joanna's pussy with my rock hard dick with her big black ass up in the air.
It was an extended 100 euros session, I must have been in there for at least 45 minutes in total.

As part of the negotiation, I got BBBJ, more time, multiple positions and asked for a longer BJ.

After the half an hour mark, there was an air of desperation for both of us.
I could see that she was not really enjoying this session as it was quite a lot of work to get an old horse like me to unload but I also stated that I wanted to make sure that she would make me come.

After lots of BBHJ and BBBJ and one final go at doggy style pounding, I unloaded.

Happy times, glad she was not a clock-watcher or an upseller. Not a particular looker but she did her job well!
Re: RE: Brussels Rue D'aerschot RLD
Posted: 2018-08-07, 9:45 am

Mojito
Posts: 158
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Gambling after mongering.

Cash poker 2E/2E blinds.
Did a marathon cash poker session, at my peak I was winning 120E but then at the end of the night – I was down around 800E. Got cold decked and had a horrendous run of bad luck with bad beats.

For example, I had some unlucky coolers like my KK vs AA all in on a flop of Q-5-5. This is usually unavoidable on LAG “loose aggressive”lower stakes cash tables. I am not folding KK unless I have a stone cold tell on the opponent, even then I would very hesitantly fold KK on that flop. I have to give credit where it is due; the AA player disguised his AA hand very well. However, that hand was always going to be all in. I am surprised it was not more crazy preflop!!!
My QQ vs 88 all in on a low, uncoordinated flop. Unfortunately, the opponent had called a huge 3 bet with 88 to set mine and the flop was 10-8-5. As soon as I had bet big on the flop and the opponent moved all in, I knew I was in trouble and he had it and “got me”. However, for pot odds, even though I was behind, I was left with no choice but to call for the remaining chips.

Bad luck/bad beat example: I limped on the cutoff with JJ, BB reraised big, I re-reraised all in preflop. He insta-called me with AJo. I was 70% to win the hand but he caught his Ace and sucked out. That’s poker! I don’t mind his or my play but just wish luck was a bit more balanced at times. I realized it was not going to be my night after those hands and decided to leave before I lost any more money. The poker Gods were trying to tell me something, I listened, and felt discretion was the better part of valour.

Almost next to Viage Poker is a “Café Inn”which serves great coffees/cappuccinos. I always go there when I am visiting Brussels. As a means to relax, have a drink and some food or as a break from the poker. There is a fairly young woman who works there, she is the exact epitome of wife material. She is a short girl, has long brown hair, wears glasses, has a smile and provides good service in a café and was wearing jeans on the day I was there. She had all the curves in the right places yet a very thin face. I really wanted to ask her out but was embarrassed to do so. Perhaps, next time.

Back to more mongering!!! :)
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Board index » Global » Other Cities :: Europe  Page 3 of 3
 [ 59 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum