Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prague - Advice please on non 'stag weekend' areas to visit.
Posted: 2016-06-17, 2:37 pm

taximan31
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi
Never been to Prague and looking for advice!
A friend and I are planning a trip later and wondered if there are better areas/bars for the more relaxed middle aged men rather that the tourist rip off areas?
Any clubs / areas to avoid?
Best places for some general private house type action?
Many thanks
Re: Prague - Advice please on non 'stag weekend' areas to visit.
Posted: 2016-06-20, 12:47 pm

taximan31
No advice from anyone?
Posted: 2016-06-21, 8:48 pm

retro Power Kat
The only place in Prague I've been to is Showpark, if you've not been it's worth a look. The place I went to was about 10 minutes taxi or tram ride outside of the centre, apparently there's a new one in the centre which wasn't there when I went so don't know what thats like.
It's a large building with a lap dancing club on the ground floor and upstairs are the rooms. Their are two different corridors with rooms down each and the girls generally stand outside so you can get a look at them and have a chat if you want.
There's a small bar area to relax and have a drink and a few gambling machines and other games in an other room. Some of the girls relax around the bar area too.
It was around £6 to get in and the girls charged around £40 for half an hour.
Not sure if it's the type of place your looking for but it's worth a visit.
Posted: 2016-06-23, 12:21 am

nyc diesel
Read my detailed trip report on Prague from late 2014.
Posted: 2016-07-10, 5:38 am

philosopher_jr
I went on a week trip to Prague in March 2016. I visited several exceptionally great places. I'll give you a run down of my trip. We stayed in Prague 1 (old town), it is centrally located. The first day there I visited Darling Cabaret and Show Park (Market location).

Darling Cabaret was the most expensive and poorest value. It is basically a strip club, where girls offer private upstairs shows, wink, wink. These girls compare to Amsterdam RLD girls in value. Darling Cabaret is very high pressure sales, don't go there if you don't want to either get a girl or really spend some money buying girls drinks.

Showpark Market was one of the greatest places I've ever been. It is an indoor market of 100+ girls, strip club is open on weekends and some week nights, but only red light type rooms in an indoor shopping mall layout. There is a central bar area with gambling and computers that show you the girls. You can use the computers or just window shop, much like the walking through the Amsterdam RLD (just indoors). Prices were were less than $100 for 30 minutes. Whatever you wanted. The girls aim to please. Great place. If you go no where else, you must go here.

The next day, I got a nuru massage from a non listed location. Don't know where my friend got the number (but stuff is easy to find in Prague once you start looking). It was about $150 for an hour.

AAA exclusive, is the next place I went. It was another top notch place. It is smaller than the other places, only 20-30 people max. It was never near capacity. There was never less than about a 3-1 girl-guy ratio. They have a bar and one of the best menus I have ever seen in print. They have a printed sex menu with prices. This place is also a great deal I got 2 hours for $200. On the menu it says you can rent girls by the day. The girls are just a good as Amsterdam window girls if not better. Their attitudes are much better.

I revisited Showpark Market again the next day. The experience was as good as the last. I was inspired to visit another showpark location and visited Showpark DaVinci.

Showpark Davinci, was the minor league for Showpark Market. Only 3-4 girls and a small bar. I wouldn't go there again unless you just happen to be in the area.

I also made a second visit to AAA exclusive. I got another 2 hour for about $200. It was great also.

Prague in about half price of Amsterdam in general. The girls there in Prague actually act more like they are trying to provide you with a pleasurable experience. The average girls in Prague will give you that German Kim type of feeling.

Hope these suggestions help you out. If you need some good weed go a bar called "Shotgun"

Philosopher Jr.
Posted: 2016-07-10, 3:42 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some nice suggestions there, thanks, certainly puts Prague on my "places to visit" radar.

I was wondering - are the girls working in these places generally Czech girls, or is it similar to Amsterdam with quite an influx of other EU nationalities?

Posted: 2016-07-13, 12:16 am

nyc diesel
I gave nice reviews to AAA in 2014, but this sounds like new management to me. Menus didn't exist. Not all girls were open to adventures beyond the basics. An hour with tip even during discount time was about $160.

Has AAA new managent? Or did you go at a special time?
Posted: 2016-07-16, 9:17 pm

pusfunman
Are these places fine to go to yourself? Thinking in particular about Showpark Market.
Posted: 2016-07-18, 9:17 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
How easy is it to get by on English only? Both around town and in the above specific clubs?

thanks!!!

Posted: 2016-07-19, 8:57 pm

retro Power Kat
Quote:
Are these places fine to go to yourself? Thinking in particular about Showpark Market.

I went on my own to showpark the first night in town and i didn't have any problems. It seemed to be a safe place.

Quote:
How easy is it to get by on English only? Both around town and in the above specific clubs?

I can't remember having any problems, most people in town and out at Showpark spoke decent English. I just said Showpark to the taxi drive and he knew where I was talking about :)
Posted: 2016-07-20, 12:43 pm

pusfunman
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to my trip now :)
Posted: 2016-08-14, 12:23 pm

taximan31
Many thanks for the replies
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: