Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerp RLD Info
Posted: 2016-04-05, 10:45 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

So I Will be moving to Antwerp in May for good. I'd happilly take any questions or queries on the RLD or even spot a girl in reason to make sure she will be there for your trip.

I know this RLD quite well after visiting the city and friends over the past year.

One bit of advice, in my own opinion, is that the variety enjoyed during the dayshift (Fetish, TS, ethnicity,etc) appears to disapear at night. Without sounding too rude, the Standard 20 something girls also seem to be much much more attractive during the day.
Re: Antwerp RLD Info
Posted: 2016-04-10, 3:46 am

george47 Power Kat
After the retirement of Cookie and Mai Thai from Amsterdam I yearn for another super cute Thai girl like them. If one shows up in Antwerp please let us know. Thanks.
Posted: 2016-04-11, 12:17 am

lilji
george47 wrote:
After the retirement of Cookie and Mai Thai from Amsterdam I yearn for another super cute Thai girl like them. If one shows up in Antwerp please let us know. Thanks.

No worries, Will do!

On a side note for the moment - I can tell you just now that the last 4 times I've visited Brussels, the same 3 Thai girls have been working day shift. Cant remember their names or locations (they have been the only Asian girls on the main street) but they were all excellant at the 50 Euro mark in terms of a standard CBJ and position 15 min service. They do have a timer tho but are very honest at telling you beforehand of the time limits and go over a few mins if you make obvious signs your nearly finished.
Posted: 2016-04-26, 1:06 am

splodge Power Kat
Does any straight action ever happen in the cinema in the sex shop ? Or is it all gay? Also. Will the peep.ahow ever open again ? And why did it close?

Last question. What is that bar in the rld all about ? Hofje or something it's called.

Posted: 2016-04-30, 1:44 pm

jefke
splodge wrote:
Also. Will the peep.ahow ever open again ? And why did it close?

Last question. What is that bar in the rld all about ? Hofje or something it's called.

Hey splodge,
Maybe peep shows are not economically viable anymore these days, they seem to dissapear. Hofje I don't know, did you mean 't Keteltje?
Posted: 2016-04-30, 2:23 pm

jefke
lilji wrote:
Hi All,

One bit of advice, in my own opinion, is that the variety enjoyed during the dayshift (Fetish, TS, ethnicity,etc) appears to disapear at night. Without sounding too rude, the Standard 20 something girls also seem to be much much more attractive during the day.

I agree. Nightshift is not wat it used to be - prefer the day. I skipped the nighshift for some time but revisited it recently and it wasn't that bad. Cute romanians, ok... Visited a girl who looked dutch, and she was. Good session - I have a weakness for dutch girls:)
Posted: 2016-08-08, 1:06 pm

PeterPiper
Hi lilji, did you move to Antwerp? If so I was just wondering if there are any big boobed milfs working there at present? Also are there any big boob/ass (but not fat) mixed race girls, and Asians?
I'm driving to Germany soon so might make a stop there.
Posted: 2016-08-14, 8:17 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's not in the RLD, but rather outside of town...you would probably need to rent a car...but if in the Antwerp area it's worth checking to see if this party is on while you are there...

http://www.sexslavinnen.eu

Posted: 2016-08-14, 8:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
I wish they'd bring back the peep shows. What happened there ? Why did it close ???? Also. Does that cinema see any straight action ? All I ever see in there is gays or bisexuals looking to suck or be sucked off .

Are there any peep shows in Holland and Belgium outside Amsterdam, Brussels and the one in Ghent? ??
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: