Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Triumphant return to Bernd's
Posted: 2016-09-02, 5:00 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It has been years since my last visit.
Mahi and Jamilla were still working, and Bernd's had the reputation as the best little cathouse in all of Germany.
It is still one of the gems of the FKK world.
It is a little suburban house, with 5-6 rooms and a small backyard. There are upstairs and downstairs lounges, and a small sauna. Food is catered from the local hotel. No more than 15 lockers. 6-8 girls on most days, maybe 10 on a Friday. Only open weekdays.
It was hot and sunny, so everyone was lounging in the backyard. I don't think I saw more than 10 men all day, and I was the youngest of the bunch, which is a rarity!
70 euros entrance, and they still keep a running tab at the front desk that you pay when you exit. I got into my towel and sandals, had a quick snack, then a trip to the backyard.
There was an elegant, mature and very busty German woman holding court with a few men. Dressed in just a towel, with a really nice pair of breasts soaking up the sun. She was joined later by a gorgeous younger woman dressed in only a crisp white dress shirt and a smile, with her lovely bum hanging out. They were having such a good time that I just could not resist. I just couldn't decide which one to choose.
Only Jacki, the older of the two, spoke english. That made things easy. I got to the room with Jacki, and she started asking some very interesting questions about my fantasies. Since I am not shy anymore, I told her the truth about a couple of them. She was, as all Bernd's girls are, dedicated to service! After listening carefully, she gasps "We can do lots of those things. Let me get Julia, and we can start!" A minute later, her younger white-shirt clad friend joins us.
Normally, I am not a fan of threesomes. But this is Bernd's, where service is king. And that is the way they treated me. Jacki has magnetic, deep-set eyes, and a very angular, distinctly German face. She looks like my banker. I'm sure she would rock a business suit. I decided that her friend Julia would play the part of her youger assistant. And I am their very important and pampered client!
It started as a Weasel-Oreo sandwich, where I was pinned between four of the finest breasts I have ever seen.
It turned into Jacki kissing, caressing and tending to my face, with Julia doing the same below the waist. When they sensed that I was having too much fun, Jacki would call for a switch, and they would trade places. This went on for a wonderfully long time, until they decided that it was time for fucking. The general plan was the same, with boss Jacki leading the way, and assistant Julia stepping in for relief like a good assistant should. I was humming to myself
"anything you can do, I can do better. Anything I can do better than you"
At some point, I came. I can't remember who finally got me, but I really loved the friendly competition between the two. I was pinned under them for at least an hour, and I was a little concerned about what this was going to cost me. There were several offers of extras, some of them quite rare. I should not have worried. Total for the two of them, just over an hour, with a few extras...200 Euro!

Now I feel good. Really good. I had been a little jet-lagged up to that point, but now I have my mojo back, and I
am ready to rock. I finish my shower, and exchange my towels, and as I walk away from the desk, I am getting scolded about leaving wet footprints. I turned, expecting to see the Hausfrau, but I meet the teasing gaze of a stunning young woman, about 5'8" 36-22-34. WOW! I was hoping for a little rest and a smoke, but there is no way that I can pass on this smirking beauty.
Maria is 27, Bulgarian, and HOT. She knew what I had just done with Jacki and Julia ,and complimented me (another wonder of Bernd's. Once the girls figure out what you like, word gets around!) I wasn't interested in another threesome, and told her so. She said she wasn't planning on sharing. Off we go!
I don't know how they do it, but every girl I've ever met at Bernd's has had the ability to get me rock-hard. Maria was no exception. And once rock hard, the only question is "Where will i go?"
In this case the answer is just about everywhere. She was quite amused and proud of herself as she ground on me in a variety of cowgirl positions. She was very much in charge, and I'm sure she planned on finishing me that way, but I protested. I wanted my turn on top.
With one hand clutching a perfect breast, and the other coiled around a perfect thigh, I was in total control. I found a depth and speed that she seemed to enjoy, and I went to town. Her expression went from giggly to serious to concerned to...shocked, I guess. My earlier threesome was wonderful, but I wasn't able to really devote my full attention to either girl, and I was a little frustrated. I took out my frustration on poor Maria. I am sure it was not what she expected, but once she realized that I had saved something extra for her, she really gave in to my lust, and we both had a dripping, sweaty, glistening, grinding good time!

FKK visits are funny. At some of the bigger clubs, I feel like I am being hunted. At Bernd's, I feel like I am being pampered. I have to decide on the who and the how, but it is always about ME! The girls are a little older, a little kinkier, and MUCH more experienced. Rare and exotic options are offered not to jack up the price, but to ensure that you leave grinning from ear to ear. By far my best FKK romp in years.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-09-02, 6:01 pm

molby
Fabulous report as always Mr Weasel. I'm very interested in the role playing. In your experience is this an easy thing to get in the clubs? Your report has whetted my whistle so to speak...
Re: Triumphant return to Bernd's
Posted: 2016-09-03, 4:49 am

Supporting Member
Yes at Bernd's and Babylon.
No in my visits to the big Frankfurt clubs, GT, VV, and LR, though I didn't really try to pursue role playing there.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-09-03, 6:46 am

molby
Thanks Weasel, looks like I'm gonna have to spread my wings a little further...only ever been to yin yang a few times!!
Re: Triumphant return to Bernd's
Posted: 2016-09-08, 7:09 am

guava
bravo Weasel, you did it.
and likely the clincher in my running debate with myself
as to whether I should return, after my aborted trip to Bernds.
looks like late Sept or early October it'll be, dammit.
the fact that they solicited your fantasies is mindblowing - have never had that offered
ever, in any club...

just a couple questions: what were the other ladies like? Ive seen the pics on the German site,
but anything else you can add?
was there friendlier interaction between the clients as opposed to the usual clubs?
and do they take credit cards at the end?
nice one, dude.

Posted: 2016-09-10, 3:35 am

Supporting Member
Guava,

No credit cards. I've never seen a club that will take them. All cash, all the time.
The girls are very friendly. I think most of the customers are regulars, which helps.
I've always felt very welcome there. If I'm spent, and need a break, they let me rest.
When I'm on the prowl, they are quite chatty.
I want to return on a Friday. There are a few more girls, and two in particular that only work Fridays.
A tall blond Russian, and a Dutch/Iranian woman with a very naughty reputation.
On my Monday visit, there were two or three women that just didn't appeal to me, about the same that were so-so, and 4-5 absolute 'Yes" girls
Jackie
Julia
Maria
Lena-mid 30's lean blond Bulgarian/Italian
???-Young german with shoulder length straight brown hair and an athletic/slightly muscular build
???-Tall, rail thin german girl with long black hair.

With only 4-5 men on the prowl at any time, I pretty much had my chioce all day.
I would have enloyed another day there, and would have gone back again if I had reserved the car longer.

Weasel

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: