Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Seraing rld, Brussels rld and Antwerpen red light districts. Post coming soon.peep shows ?sex cinemas?
Posted: 2016-10-29, 10:41 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going to these rlds soon. Got any interesting info ? Sex cinemas? Peep shows apart from the obvious one
.all info greatly appreciated. Any transvestite or shemale pubs of clubs ? Milf bars and clubs? Let me know.

Posted: 2016-11-02, 9:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Sorry guys. Seraing isn't happening this trip. The milfs of Leeuwarden are calling me. Possibly going to check out Deventer again too. Few nice milfs I like.

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:54 pm

splodge Power Kat
Didn't go to antwerp rld on the last trip. On my upcoming trip I plan on visit. There's some nice milfs there. One in particular.

Posted: 2016-12-13, 2:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Plan to visit Seraing and Oostende too. Hopefully.

Posted: 2016-12-26, 12:24 pm

splodge Power Kat
If anyone sees the peep show in Brussels reopen please do let me know for my upcoming trip. Otherwise no need to go to Brussels for me.

Posted: 2016-12-30, 6:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
Has anyone been to Seraing ?

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: