Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Upcoming Belgium trip. Splodge is in and out of retirement. Mainly retired.
Posted: 2017-02-09, 2:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

Yep. Off to Belgium soon. Will finally visit Seraing . Am still officially retired from puntering but every now and then I can't resist during hard times. This time I will visit Seraing, Oostende, Brussels (a milf or two I'd like to see ) and of course : Antwerpen. I'll also pop over the border to Den Haag nd also visit some sex cinemas . All advice appreciated.

Posted: 2017-02-09, 3:11 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Retired from punting... yet going to 5 RLD's lol

Makes me want to retire :)

Have fun!

Cheers!

Posted: 2017-02-09, 5:20 pm

josephallen
i think im gonna retire too hahahahaha

Posted: 2017-02-10, 5:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ha ha. Yes guys. I've retired. This was pretty booked but I'm going to The Netherlands later in the year for 10 days. Love the moods bar, and I guess I have a serious addiction to red light districts . We don't have red light district here. So. To be able to go in to an area and select a woman for sex is a massive turn on for me. Obviously prefer not to pay but at the moment I have to. Lol. Definitely need to see Seraing also. Even though it seems like a real mission to get there.

Does anyone know any other red light districts in Belgium that are actually open? So far I've seen Brussels, Antwerpen, Oostende and Ghent . Any others worth visiting? Obviously going to see Seraing. Anyone know what sort of area this is ? Also want to check out those sex shops /peep show near to Bruxelles Congress railway station.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: