Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fkks back open????
Posted: 2020-07-04, 6:31 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello

As things are opening again and travel is back.
Im looking to book last weekend of August Frankfurt.

Any locals have any news on the fkk clubs mainhatten and palace are they opening.
Re: Fkks back open????
Posted: 2020-08-07, 11:33 am

Lizard
Nothing yet about the Hessen clubs, but as of September 1 FKK Artemis is set to reopen.
https://www.fkk-artemis.de/
Posted: 2020-08-08, 7:43 am

officematt2002
I am due for another ‘perfect week’ after this lockdown. Who cares if I still need to quarantine after I get back because it will be so worth it.
Posted: 2020-08-08, 7:28 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Palace is still closed.
Bernd's is also closed.
The Cologne clubs are under state order, with no proposed reopening date yet.
I don't know what the rule is in Frankfurt. I saw something about an attempt to open 1 September, but I don't know if that was just wishful thinking by the club, or a government proposal.
Not like I need to worry about this.
They are never going to let the Americans back.

Weasel

Posted: 2020-08-08, 7:52 pm

rheingau Power Kat
There was a Girls demo in the middle of Frankfurt a week or so ago. This was the FF RLD girls wanting to be able to work from mid-August, there was no official comment, certainly none widely distributed over public news channels. The coverage of this event did include a current opening date for "Bordels" of September 1st, it is my understanding that the FKKs are also classified as such. I've skimmed the various FKK websites, and all talk about being closed "until further notice", but none mention a possible opening date!

I will keep my eyes and ears open....
Posted: 2020-08-09, 1:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Germany is definitely calling me. No idea about FKKs but I certainly do miss those swinger clubs and the food and beer.

Posted: 2020-08-09, 11:56 pm

ams2020dam
Hello,

ams2008dam new user ams2020dam lost old logjn.

September would be good for me but doubtfull ill travel this year 2nd spike coming to uk.
Posted: 2020-08-10, 11:57 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
ams2020dam wrote:
Hello,

ams2008dam new user ams2020dam lost old logjn.

September would be good for me but doubtfull ill travel this year 2nd spike coming to uk.

I can help you recover your old account. Did you already try the "Forgot my password" link? If you need help please send me a PM.

Posted: 2020-08-10, 11:00 pm

ams2020dam
Its ok thanks i will continue with this one
Posted: 2020-08-21, 12:17 pm

relaxlabrudder
Prague Sauna Club is open. I called them yesterday 20.8.2020

Think the other Brothel/bar Neon Club is open too
Posted: 2021-04-01, 5:36 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I went prague few years back loved it there.Sadly for me there 2 window style clubs closed and there's no plans to reopen them.

Can't think of the clubs names now.

Fkk in Prague center was ok but not cheap.
Posted: 2021-06-08, 3:25 pm

IQ
Lizard wrote:
Nothing yet about the Hessen clubs, but as of September 1 FKK Artemis is set to reopen.
https://www.fkk-artemis.de/

The above was referring to September 2020. According to their website Artemis in Berlin is still closed. Do we have any intel on German FKKs opening? I've got to figure many will have been bankrupted by now.

Sad news about AMS RLD. Sad news all around.
Posted: 2021-06-09, 2:35 am

Eric
.... many of those girls have moved slightly out of sight ...

https://www.ladies.de/ meanwhile using WhatsApp to communicate

because this is what happens when politics are out of pace with reality...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-57029723

My opinion, to have avoided all the underground activity, all Germany had to have done was give hairdressers, cosmeticians, masseurs, and sex-workers vaccinations sooner - because societies wellbeing is critical infrastructure.

Cheers,

... Eric
Posted: 2021-06-10, 3:58 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This just in...
Bernd's has re-opened as of Tuesday, 8 June.
Please see the website for the very long list of rules.
www.fkk-schieferhof.de
My German is not good (especially after not being allowed to travel or practice for 2 fucking years!),
but it appears that you will need a negative test or the German version of a vaccine passport, as well as a mask.
I think is has to be an N95 level mask, and it looks like they might be prepared to give you one.
The information is only on the German version of the site, not the English one.
If only they would let elderly, perverted, vaccinated Americans with piles of cash falling out of their pockets into the country....

Weasel

Posted: 2021-06-10, 10:59 am

IQ
It's a start, but that sounds dreadful. Both the fact that SWs have been forced to go underground or out of work and that masks will be worn in the FKKs. Serious let down. This seems like another wasted summer. Unless things change I guess I will just get high in NL and book with SS.
Posted: 2021-06-10, 2:16 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yes, there are suddenly some postive movements and developments regarding clubs reopening, esp in specific parts of Germany.

To Bernds, we can now add Samya (Koln) as a club reopening its doors. On the Samya website, they announce that starting tomorrow, 11.06.21, the club will reopen. The website also lists the new rules and restrictions also in an English version. Basically they say you have to show proof of being vaccinated by one of the EU approved vaccines or show a negative test, etc. They also infer that all staff and the girls who work there will be tested every 48 hours...See their website for details.

Further south, the Hessen clubs are looking to be in a stronger position regarding reopening in the near future. Things might be clearer towards the end of the month when an outstanding court case will be decided. Then maybe the flood gates will open.

Btw: I would not be so put off by any mask requirment. It is sensibile, at least in terms of meeting health demands imposed by authorities and fitting into the wider picture across hospitality business in Germany. Even wearing a mask (officially) can be discarded once inside Zimmer: what happens in the room, stays in the room, eh? But I would imagine that as the summer advances, clubs with especially good outdoor areas will be at greater advantage to possibly reopen than, say, a fully indoor club like Palace. Just my two cents, for what it's worth...maybe not much, given inflation!
Posted: 2021-06-10, 5:35 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Further development: Today, FKK Atmos in Hamburg announced on their website reopening date of tomorrow 11 June. Same to similar rules as Samya: Fully vaxed or recent negative test result required to enter club.

Seems like the dam may be breaking, at least in different parts of Deutschland.

There seems to be a scent of optimism in the air.... Let's all see how this plays out...

ST
Posted: 2021-06-10, 11:41 pm

IQ
These are encouraging signs at least. Thanks for the updates.
Posted: 2021-06-12, 9:35 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here is the current list of clubs inside Germany that have thus far announced reopenings either this weekend or over coming days:

Bernd's -Lichtenburg
Samya-Koln
Bayblon-Elsdorf
Acapulco-Velbert
Atmos-Hamburg

Maybe also:

Hamony-Hamburg (vicinity)
Mondial-Koln (vicinity)

Let's hope that Delta doesn't shine its ugly head under German sun for a Bratwurst or two...luckily there are not too many curry-houses in Deutschland as in Bradford, for example.

As always, it's a fluid situation, as susuptable to more positive developments as to negative. Fingers crossed...

ST
Posted: 2021-06-22, 2:17 pm

IQ
Artemis has announced reopening. (The English site says 30 June and the German site says 1 July.)
 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: