Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Bochum and Hannover, Autumn 2019.
Posted: 2019-11-22, 12:38 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My reports on rlds aren't very good in terms of punting. In fact, non existent. It's not that I haven't seen any beautiful women. It's just a while.host of reasons as to why I don't wish to indulge. This may change tomorrow but we'll see. Rlds and me seem to have grown apart. Have been there and done that as they say. As for P3. I'd love to visit a place like that every week. Very, very addictive. Loved it.

Posted: 2019-11-24, 3:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Oberhausen rld - always a good selection here. One of my favourite rlds for sure. €30 is the going rate. €50 witht the shemales. There were 4 working. All beautiful.

70% ees in their 20s and 30s. From previous experience they can come from Romania and Hungary. But also other places such as northern Europe and I once punted with a lady from Greece.
25% milfs - some Latinos, a few black ladies, a couple of oriental ladies, a couple of local milfs and some ee milfs. Remainder were shemales and very nice too.

Rough percentages of course. All in all there were about 70 women working.

After this I headed to El Bras. A really good set up. Most of the couples went in to the private rooms though. 2 gilfs were gangbanged in the main cinema room, and then downstairs also. Thought a German beauty was going to get frisky in the cinema but no such luck. There was also an older lady there at the beginning who began sucking her fella off. Another was offered to get his cock sucked but I think he may of been suspicious as to whether it was a ts or not. They then went in to the dark room and others followed.

Overall, I loved my trip to Germany but rlds are now not my thing. The club were I got laid 3 x would be my main reason to holiday there again. That was 3 unreal experiences.

Posted: 2019-12-29, 2:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
The first fuck was meant to say, I shot my load then just carried on, it must of been the booze. Just rectifying that typo. Was an excellent experience, all being well.

I'd definitely visit P3 again, and other swing clubs too. Steinhaus and El Brasi are both excellent also. Next time I go I'll check out a few other ones hopefully.

[ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: