Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt police crackdowns
Posted: 2019-10-26, 10:49 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thursday evening it felt like every police van was out in Frankfurt main.
They was closing down streets so nobody could leave and checking id.
I see them take a few people away in there vans during this trip it seems.there is alot more people on the streets.There also was a gang of girls i was followed and offered allsorts a polite no was enough.
The local streets are a shithole don't know if they have been bombarded with a load of illegals in the last few months.
Re: Frankfurt police crackdowns
Posted: 2019-10-26, 3:54 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
There also was a gang of girls i was followed and offered allsorts

Liquorice allsorts? Or something more obscene...

Maybe you should have taken them up on their offer... it could have made for an exciting trip report "Chased by entire Frankfurt police force after attempting public gang bang in middle of street". Then again maybe not ;)

It reminds me of an old comedy sketch (Monty Python I think) where a man gets to choose his own death and is chased off a cliff by a horde of topless girls on roller skates.

Posted: 2019-10-26, 4:07 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yeah walking around town i remember greenhoff member here that wanted female poljce officers in Amsterdam he should have been here....

I had my passport with me so wasn't worrid to be stopped.
Just got back from fkk palace very nice.

To pick my last day before death unlimited funds in fkk walk out at closing and boom!!!!!!! DEAD MEAT!!!!!!
Posted: 2019-10-28, 10:30 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
ams2008dam wrote:
Yeah walking around town i remember greenhoff member here that wanted female poljce officers in Amsterdam he should have been here....

Oh I remember Greenhoff. He likes the tall blonde police officers in Holland. Who doesn't?! Ha Ha....

They have to clean up the streets for the Marathon race yesterday (Sunday, October 27th). The city has to look good in front of the worldwide spectators.

You should see some super HOT runners at Rewe Supermarket in the Skyline Plaza. They were buying smoothies, water and salad....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-10-28, 1:19 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Ahh a big bike race i thought it was something serious I love girls on bikes Amsterdam is full of them.So its 12.16 the whistle has blown and departure is here.

Bye bye
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: