Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My experiences of rlds, punting, etc.
Posted: 2020-09-26, 3:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok. I'll be kind of honest. Never really wanted to go with prostitutes, etc but that's the way my life has had to go. Visited Amsterdam to see a friend once. He showed us Amsterdam. Wow. I knew I wanted to come back. Amsterdam was different then. Went in to a viewing booth to see a stripper. I was hooked. Didn't know you could shoot your load on the floor and leave. So I did it in my hand, lol.

Since then I've been addicted to rlds. Had visited a few prostitutes in my home town and London too but this was much more suited for me. You can go to an rld and walk around at your leisure. It started with Amsterdam. I remember visiting Haarlem too. Wow, such a long time ago. I would walk around for hours and hours and was fairly prolific too. Luckily I went when it was full to the brim and there was loads of Latinas. I am addicted to them. Have had ladies from Costa Rica, Venezuela, The Dominican republic, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, etc. I definitely have a thing for them. So friendly and womanly. Anyway, on with the post.

Once in Amsterdam k think I actually shagged a cleaner. She was a stunning Venezuelan and I loved every second and part of her. Stunning. If I lived there is of visited her as much as I could. Returned to check but she wasn't there. From Amsterdam and Haarlem I then started venturing to other cities in The Netherlands. Alkmaar was the business. Had what felt like a gf shag there. Croatian. Then I found Den Haag. Wow. Have been very busy in Doubletstraat over the years and would like to go back if I'm not with anyone. 2 rlds. One is full of younger ladies with a few older locals. The other is one of the best rlds I've ever been to. Women from everywhere. Some not so nice ones but lots of nice ones. Have seen 3somes being offered too.

More of The Netherlands was to be explored. Went to Leeuwarden where I had one of the best shave ever with a Romanian milf. Loved it. Lovely lady. Went back again but no such luck. She wasn't there. Have been to Deventer a few times. Had a beautiful Brazilian. Amazing. Checked out Groningen and Nijmegen too but couldn't find the rld in Nijmegen but there is one. Haven't been back to check it out.

Started venturing in to Belgium next. Antwerp, Brussels, Seraing, Ghent, Oostende. Had some great times there.

Then came Germany. Wow. Another thankfully prolific era. Quickly established my favourite houses and fucked a lot of ladies. More to follow.

Posted: 2020-09-26, 4:44 pm

lilji
Thanks for your contributions.

Always enjoyed reading your posts. Helped me in things we have in common and it's good to read into the world of things that I wouldn't go for.
Re: My experiences of rlds, punting, etc.
Posted: 2020-09-26, 5:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're more than welcome. Haven't wrote as much as I could as I don't like going in to too much detail about working girls, or establishments I haven't liked.

Belgium - lovely people and have had many happy times there. Antwerp was my base. Just be aware, it seems to have 3 names. Antwerpen, Antwerp & Anvers. Some speak French, some speak Dutch and some speak German. Anyway, Antwerp rld is a top notch rld. Well stocked, variety and lovely shemales and t-girls. There was a sex shop nearby with a cinema upstairs. A gay one, and a straight one. There are working girls in attendance too. In the cinema. There's also a much larger cinema near to the station. Seems to be a lot of gay action.

Seraing - A short train ride from Liège. A run down street in an industrial area. Had a lovely Belgian short haired blonde here. We couldn't speak others languages but the sex was one of those memorable experiences. Loved it. Not loads of women here. About 10 - 20.

Brussels - used to go mainly for the live sex show but that place has closed down now. Top notch rld with some of the most beautiful women you'll ever see. Sex cinema nearby. Fluffers available.

Oostende - love this city. Small rld by the train station and harbour. Was going through a tough time once. City means a lot to me. I recommend a walk through town and along the beach.

Would love to see Belgium again.

Posted: 2020-09-26, 5:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Germany - once I discovered this country I fell in love with it. The foods the people, the beer, the football, the attitude towards sex. Had heard a lot about Frankfurt so headed there first. Discovered my favourite houses. Mainly the ones with Latinos in. Shagged loads of them. Think I'll visit again on the mega tour.

Travelled to a lot of cities from Frankfurt. Mannheim, Mainz, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Bochum, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Munich and lots more. Love the city. Tried Düsseldorf but then got used to Bochum and have stayed there as my HQ since. Have enjoyed a few of the ladies in the rld and have to say it's one of the best. Seemed to have mostly moved on to swinger's clubs now. Love it. Don't think I'd ever be able to give up swinger's clubs.

Have been to a lot of rlds in Germany. Not all but most.

Posted: 2020-09-26, 9:00 pm

averagejoe
great posts! I always appreciate someone who knows what he's talking about ..!

if you dont mind , im going to ask you for a few tips regarding Germany once I'll go there 2021! I haven't yet been to germany and Im planning a trip in 6month...,
....but I agree that Belgium is rather underrated on this forum. you seems to have been everywhere in that country. hahaha!! I know brussels , antwerpen myself and really like these places.

what houses in germany would you rate as top 5?

thanks in advance!
Posted: 2020-09-26, 9:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
My favourite 5 rds in Germany would be Bochum, Frankfurt, Hannover, Oberhausen & Duisburg.

Favourite houses would be any with Latinos in. So they would be 43 and 45 in Frankfurt. Penthouse number 1 also in Frankfurt. Sexx Inn in Frankfurt. And the Latino one in Hannover. Also Komm in Frankfurt due to there being shemales on the 4th floor. Also love number 26 & the Vulkanhaus in Duisburg. Seriously beautiful women from all nations in those two houses. A massive brothel just closed down. Was really good.

Most other rlds seem to be window based. That they are there at all is fantastic. Gives us another option to get laid. Every big city should have an rld.

Have visited a lot of rlds but have a lot more to learn but thanks for your kind words.

Posted: 2020-09-27, 1:20 am

Vkcs20
Thanks for the post!

I also remember my younger days and how I discovered Amsterdam. Good memories overall (and some not so good ones).

Been to Prague and to Pascha in Cologne.

The german fkks are on my bucket list next. Still doing some research on the best and biggest fkk and in which city. My only issue with Germany is that I don't know where to get weed over there. I like my sex with weed. LOL.

With all this covid crap, it's harder to travel these days and I really miss Amsterdam.
Posted: 2020-09-27, 1:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
Agreed. Have had some not so good memories also. Will add some of those as I go along too. Don't know where your get weed. It's a very well organised country and its laws are too I suspect. Never been to Prague and Amsterdam for me is not the same as it was. Mind you, anyone who wants weed then any city in Holland is good. I miss Den Haag. They have weed shops there too if that's of any interest to you. Rlds are top notch too.

Posted: 2020-09-27, 2:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Have been to lots of rlds all over Germany, The Netherlands & Belgium but now I just tend to look for Latino milfs. Swing clubs are more my thing now. But saying that I still plan to visit rlds but my prolific days are over when it comes to rlds. Has to be a woman I can't resist. Lots of swing clubs to explore. Have been to 4 in Germany, 1 in Holland and two in the UK. This isn't including T-girl clubs where it's a free for all, or kinos, etc.

Posted: 2020-09-29, 4:33 pm

dvs8373
Splodge, where/what addresses do you recommend for hot MILFs in Germany? I'm in to slim, european, 40-50 year old women.
Posted: 2020-09-29, 8:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
dvs8373 I'd say Frankfurt is good for your preference. Lots of Latinos but also euros although mainly from the east of Europe. Both north and south. Bochum has ladies that age too. As soon as you walk in to the rld on either side. From everywhere though. Bremerhaven is full of Hungarian ladies. A fair few ladies of 40 to 50 also.

Posted: 2020-11-24, 10:31 am

splodge Power Kat
Aa already stated i think, it started in amstwrdam for me; many moons ago. Explored all of The Netherlands and loved it. Then Belgium began to attract me too. I have my personal.rrasons for using the services of these ladies. If I had a choice back then I wouldn't of bothered I don't think. Personal choice, seem to of come full circle these days. Began exploring Belgium next. Firstly Antwerp. It was a massive buzz finding that place. Would alwsys get lost trying to find it. Now I know it well.

Used to visit a sex cini there. There would be fluffers going around. Decided to have a wank whilst one shows me Her arse. Had a feel also. Blowjobs were offered but I didn't go for it. Have seen these fluffer type ladies in many a cities sex establishments. Other cities I checked in Belgium were Seraing and Oostende. Couldn't find the rld in Charleroi. Used to live a day out to Oostende. Romantic place if you're lucky enough to be in love. Brussels was always good. Excellent rld but for I used to love the live peep show. They'd be a live sex show every hour. People would rush to fill the cubicles. In more than one way I guess. Lol. Once had man on man sex offered too in the toilets.

Posted: 2020-11-24, 7:17 pm

averagejoe
this sounds like another era to me. Never seen a cinema in antwerpen, so it must be long gong before I started mongering...
Antwerpen is so clean these days and there are plenty of polices patrolling. I cant imagine there are room for fluffers getting blowjobs in cinemas anymore lol.....

Brussels is more like a ghetto area with another vibe... I like Brussels alot. very international. it looks rough before you get to know the area.

in fact I like belgium more than the netherlands when it comes to RLD. whole belgium flies under radar on this forum. I dont know why. Im glad you have been everywhere and let us know about it
Posted: 2020-11-25, 6:07 am

splodge Power Kat
You are right. It is another era. These are my experiences of rlds over the years. I even remember there being a peep show in action in the Antwerp rld. Not sure how long ago. Must be about ten years ago I guess. Maybe more. Time flies. The rld was very full back then too. All sorts of different ladies. Shemales and t-girls too. I'd say nwaleye very window was full. Latinos galore in Villa Tinto too. The cinema was nearer to the main station. By the area with pubs and restaurants just off the main square.

Brussels had its own peep show with live sex shows. This maybe closed about 3 to 5 years ago. The rld is much the same. The streets in the area behind the main rld are much the same too. Maybe more occupied.

I prefer The Netherlands as it has Den Haag. Leeuwarden has provided some special moments too.

Posted: 2020-11-25, 2:13 pm

Mojito
I too prefer Belgium to the Netherlands. I have a particular attraction towards Brussels and Alkmaar (although Alkmaar has changed much recently and their prices have hiked up in line with other RLDs).

Looking forward to a trip in 2021, certainly hope no later than early 2022!
Posted: 2020-11-25, 6:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
I love Belgium also but more so for the country itself. The Netherlands is great too. Both sets of people are great, qnd thdir countries. Last few times I was in both I find things have changed a lot in the rlds. But Den Haag still stands strong as an rld. I think it is my favourite rld. Obviously I have an addiction to Hispanic ladies. And Doubletstraat is full of them. Anyone else know any rld jam packed full of Latinas, or any hot spots for them? Even if it's only 5 in an rld. May be you guys have seen them somewhere lately that i haven't. Love to go to South America for them but it's a long way to fly, and I don't know the scene.

Here's what I know from recent travels. Hannover has 2 houses for them. Frankfurt has 3 houses for them..one in each rld. Oh yeah. Hannover has 3 in fact. One extra in the other rld. Bochum has 5 to 10 spread out around the rld. Maybe more. Den Haag Doubletstraat is the best I've seen for them. Leeuwarden has them also. When it's on form there's a whole floor for them and a few more. Dam. I think Leewarden is calling me again but for a night time visit. Usually leave too early I guess. Not sure. I'd stop there if I knew for sure they were there at certain times.

Oberhausen has some, as does Duisburg. Amsterdam used to be full of them. Loved it. They used to have their own a set of windows. And some in the single area too. Even had one in Dr Pijp. Might of been a cleaner too. Not sure. Antwerp used to have them in Villa Tinto too.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: