Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Why I like Bochum and NRW so much.
Posted: 2020-06-06, 5:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Have tried to write a couple of posts about my times in Bochum many times but decide never to publish it. I think rlds are only a place I'd visit now for sex with a full scrotum. Otherwise I don't bother. Bochum's rld is a really good one tbh. Have had some really good times. I know one really good provider. If anyone's interested just mail me as I don't like to say too much on a forum. She's a milf. When you enter the rld you have milf alley and s couple of laufhauses. This leads in to an indoor area. Women from lots of different nationalities. Beautiful too. Also one or two shemales. The square area is mainly ees in their 20s and 30s but also some black ladies and oriental. All ages but mainly in their 20s and 30s. Going rate is €30. Had some good times there.

For me, I gave up rlds a while ago. Or was trying to. Various reasons. But I feel every city should have an rld for various reasons also.

Right. What else can I say about Bochum. Excellent transport links, lovely food and nice people. Also, FKKs and swing clubs. And the city is in close proximity to rlds close by in Dortmund, Duisburg and Oberhausen.

Main reason I visit now is for swing clubs.

Posted: 2020-06-06, 5:31 pm

splodge Power Kat
Have had some luck in the swing clubs there. Have managed to get laid 3 times. Should of been 4. With two different women. But was too drunk to get the johnny on without breaking it and gave up. Both were stunning. Have seen women getting shagged all night by studs. Also a woman surrounded by eleven men and fucked by all. Spit roasted. Another stunner fucked in front of everyone. Some clubs are more public sex orientated. Others people can hide away. I prefer the former. But even in the latter I've seen lots of things going on. Gloryholes with loads of men queuing up. Some look through the hole first, as their male partners are waiting in there too. Have seen queues out the door of the gloryhole area in to the corridor.

Have seen a beautiful gilf doing a photo shoot. A couple about to have sex then loads others came in and ruined it. She was giving him head. I thought i was in. But too many people came in and I probably wasn't in anyway. It's an exciting city in terms of swing clubs,.and the equivalent of dogging but in a building and all legit.

In Germany sex is seen as part of life and so it should be. Bochum has establishments were you can go and relax and maybe you'll get the ride too. With women who want to be rode. Have seen people queuing up for beautiful German food in their thongs, stockings and stilletos. No-one blinks an eyelid. It was the best canteen I've ever been in. Even if nothing happens on a personal level, it always seems you'll see something in one of these fantastic places.
Yeah. I love Bochum. Have never seen a city where there's so many places you can go for some harmless fun, and it's completely normal.

Have seen a stunning woman who is just my cup of tea going around noshing everyone off. Another shagged by man after man whilst noshing her boyfriend, or husband off. Another getting her thong cladded arse shown at the bar whilst the man she's meeting rubs his cock against her. Have seen a beautiful woman plant her arse in front of me to be fucked. No joke. She got fucked but not very well. Embarrassing for me but everyone seems to understand. Have seen a gilf shagged by one man after the other. Another woman surrounded by 11 and fucked as already said. As her fella watches. Have seen a beautiful blonde German milf waiting to go in to a room with three men. I missed out! The others got in! Her husband waiting outside anxiously. I missed out as I went to the bog.

This is much more exciting to me these days but still not what I truly want. But will do for now.

Posted: 2020-06-08, 10:08 am

splodge Power Kat
In these clubs you'll see all sorts of things. Have seen 2 gilfs, one skinny, one a bbw being surrounded by males and sucking loads of thrm off and being fucked by q couple of them in front of every one. Have seen numerous couples in a private room that people can see through via a small gap in the blinds. Frustrating that you can't see all angles but you can see some and sometimes that's just about enough. In another I saw a milf rode by various people on a bed. Another milf in a private viewable room via windows. But it was too dark so I opened the door and went in. The door was soon closed on me.

In some venues there's too much teasing and not a lot of action. Choosing the right time to visit is important too. Certain times of the week are more likely to have something going on. Joyclub.de lists all the swinging venues and similar options. Some events are well stocked and guaranteed to be fuck fests. Others can be quiet, or people haven't turned up. But time it right and you'll see exciting action.

Posted: 2020-07-28, 2:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. This is definitely my favourite city to visit for the above. Also have to say the rld is currently one of my favourites in Germany, Holland, or Belgium. Always was.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: