Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: How to monger in London
Posted: 2020-09-28, 9:42 am

Grassleaf
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
lilji wrote:
To add to the UK argument, governments win elections by winning middle England. Middle England may go to church less, but their 'values' are still guided by those anti sex teachings.

Even in Scotland, which is arguably more broader minded and definitely more left leaning (and left wing politics tends to be more open to 'sex work is work') the woman's officer of the SNP got slated heavily in the press for publicly meeting a BDSM Mistress (note. She doesn't even have sex with the clients or do happy endings of any sort) to discuss how to make that industry more acceptable and safe.

On the London note. I think I might have found a decent compromise. I got a massage for £25 but refused the Happy Ending. 99% of the time they will try and get you excited towards to end so you really want to go for it. I then popped across the road and got a BJ from the Soho Walk Ups for £20 + £2 tip for the maid.

So a half hour massage which left me horny as fuck followed by a decent 10 min BJ for £47 all in.

I know it's not ideal, but it might be the best combination for me.

Hmmm, I'd only ever used the Soho walks up once before, and that was for FS. I've been looking for places that do a walk in blow jobs though. Are there any walks up girls you'd recommend/links to who works there you know of? I'm definitely in the market for decent lays that don't set me back £150-200 atm.

Regarding the anti-sex stance of Middle England and even Scotland, it is still taboo to admit that while women can have more sex, men want it more (often because they can't get it lol), and that the sex gap exists. People talk about toxic masculinity but the taboo against men admitting they can't get sex, and/or the kind of sex they want (BDSM in this case) in their life and/or relationships, still stands, and with it the sex industry. Part of the problem is that sex workers can appeal to chivalry (which basically what feminism relies upon to generate support with its woman-are-always-the-victims narrative) whereas a man who can't get laid is still seen as not a man. It is pure foolishness of course, but I'm afraid we punters will have to live on in the closet a little while longer until the current puritanism dashes itself to pieces on the rocks of reality (the way these movements always do).
Posted: 2021-02-17, 9:08 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You have to enjoy a group scene, but my best p4p experiences in London have been here:

https://thephoenixclub.london/

A pretty good deal considering it’s London...

Posted: 2021-02-18, 2:47 am

lilji
neurosynth wrote:
You have to enjoy a group scene, but my best p4p experiences in London have been here:

https://thephoenixclub.london/

A pretty good deal considering it’s London...

What was the ratio like in guys to women when you went? I've seen this before but never took the plunge.

In regards to walk up BJ's, every single walk up will do BJ's for £20 + few £ tip to the maid. Ivy at Romilly street on Sundays does OWO for £30 - others will have varying prices for OWO. Walk ups are notorious for not having proper set days but stick to Romilly Street and Greek Street (the one next to the Japanese knife shop) and you won't get ripped off. However, word about is that most of them may not reopen...just leaves the Chinese massage shops.
Posted: 2021-02-20, 1:22 pm

Grassleaf
Thanks, I'll check out Romilly Street when they relax restrictions after the summer, assuming anywhere is still open. Glad I got to try Soho before the coronavirus deathblow if not. Amsterdam now seems to be following a similar path of gentrifying its former red light zone sadly.
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: