Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag is calling me back.
Posted: 2020-05-27, 3:34 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Out of all the cities in The Netherlands, Den Haag has always been my favourite. Love Doubletstraat as it has let me enjoy women I'd of never of had the chance to. Having just seen a woman who reminds me of some of the women there I now have an urge to go again. I see this woman often. Just my type but I wouldn't stand a chance. Therefore, Den Haag for it's Latino beauties is most likely going to happen again. Not sure when, or if I'll even go but Latino women are very addictive for me.

Posted: 2020-05-27, 3:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Anyone know any other hotspots for Latino women in European rlds..

Posted: 2020-05-28, 12:23 am

dorps
I don’t know any RLD hotspots but Spain is full of them. If you go to Madrid lots of brothels in the city with mainly Latina’s. Very popular with them because no language barrier.
Re: Den Haag is calling me back.
Posted: 2020-05-28, 2:57 am

Mojito
splodge wrote:
Out of all the cities in The Netherlands, Den Haag has always been my favourite. Love Doubletstraat as it has let me enjoy women I'd of never of had the chance to. Having just seen a woman who reminds me of some of the women there I now have an urge to go again. I see this woman often. Just my type but I wouldn't stand a chance. Therefore, Den Haag for it's Latino beauties is most likely going to happen again. Not sure when, or if I'll even go but Latino women are very addictive for me.

Hello Splodge,

Can I ask what it is about Den Haag that you like so much (apart from Latina ladies)? I have only visited the city once and I did not monger there so cannot speak for the quality of girls, service and prices. What is the current going rate prices? Would love to know more and to hear back from you.

Cheers!
Posted: 2020-05-28, 2:27 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
SPLODGE WANTS TO GO BACK TO DEN HAAG.

I BET DEN HAAG DOESN'T WANT SPLODGE BACK.
Posted: 2020-05-28, 8:24 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Den Haag probably doesn't want splodge back. Dunno if I will go back The woman I keep seeing reminds me of one or two there..

So. Madrid has lots of brothels ? Any red light districts? Or any rlds in Spain. Window, or Laufhaus style? If so, I'd go there for sure. Latino women are something else for me.

Looking for hot spots in Germany but I've probably been there anyway, lol.

Den Haag is a Latino admirers playground. Has been over the years anyway. You have two rlds there. Used to be there. Never saw the third but that had Latinos there too apparently.

Geleenstraat has mainly younger ee's and mostly stunning. €50. Also some local blondes and older blondes opposite the indoor area. The other area is Doubletstraat. This place soon became my favourite rld for many years. A long with Frankfurt. Mainly because it had hot spots of Latina milfs bit also Latinas in their 20s and early 30s.

Over the years I have had the pleasure paying wonderful ladies from various different central and South American countries. The two main ones seeming to be The Dominican Republic (beautiful ladies) & Colombia (also beautiful ladies). There's also ladies from other Latino countries, European and local countries there. Mainly it seems to be Latino milfs, and ee's in their 20s and 30s. Other nationalities are also there too. Going price is €30.

Haven't been for a while.but used to stop in Rotterdam and also go to a swinger's club there too. Also used to make plenty journeys to other rlds too but a long, long time ago.

Reasons for me loving Den Haag are varied. Other former thriving rlds seemed to reduce in numbers of Windows and women. But Den Haag remained. At the time I was very young and adored Latino women. As I do now. To go there and see the ladies on offer got me going and I've lost count of how many I've visited there. Don't get wrong. There's women who I didn't fancy but other the years I've indulged in my passion for pain or there greatly.

Big asses. Big tits..All types of Latina ladies. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Not sure what it's like now but from.previous experience there's always at least 5 to 10 very sexy Latinas. To me, that's a result.

Posted: 2020-05-28, 8:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
I love the Doubletstraat rld as you can tell. Wish I had something like it nearby where I live Would visit every week. Used to visit pretty often but things change in life I guess. Now I'm thinking I'd like to go back but not sure if rlds are for me. Haven't used them for a good while. The rlds are near to each other. One is nearer to Den Haag Hollandspoor station, and is window prostitution. The other is further on to the left. It's a window prostitution also but in a more closed off area.

The main thing I love is Doubletstraat, lol, but also the nearby seaside resort, which is pretty impressive. Also the city itself and the skyline. And because of its close proximity to other cities and the swing club in Rotterdam.

Posted: 2020-05-28, 8:49 pm

splodge Power Kat
Also love the football team and typing in Den Haag to a search engine will show the many sights the city has to offer.

Posted: 2020-05-29, 1:11 pm

Mojito
Thanks splodge for your detailed responses.

Seems like it is somewhere worth trying out the sexy Latina girls and MILFS.

Cheers, appreciate your efficient response mate!
Posted: 2020-05-29, 9:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
There's a fair few not so nice too. But like I say there is, or was 5 to 10 lovely Latino milfs on display. And lots of ee's in their 20s and 30s in the other rld. Also some stunners in their 20s and 30s in Doubletstraat too. Haven't been for about 4 years.

Head to Bochum these days. Very good rld too. But mainly for swinger clubs.

Posted: 2020-05-30, 7:40 am

Mojito
Hey Splodge,

To clarify, do these 5-10 sexy Latina MILFS charge 30 euros or 50 euros for a standard 15 minute session?
Posted: 2020-05-30, 9:35 am

splodge Power Kat
They're in Doubletstraat and they charge €30 last time I went. Was previously €25. My apologies in advance if you don't see anything you like. As already stated, there are some not so nice ones. Last person intold about Den Haag went and filled his boots. Multiple sessions. It's also a busy rld..And if no5 busy you get lots of people hanging around. Some possibly not so great people but the police visit regularly so it's safe. If it were my local rld, I'd definitely visit it many times when required.

Posted: 2020-05-30, 10:45 am

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag is calling me back yet again. Don't know when it'll happen, or if it will.happen, but if I can, I guess I will. Maybe something like this - Fly to Amsterdam. Stop in Den Haag. Train to Germany after a few days. Bochum. Then fly from Düsseldorf. Den Haag was always a special rld for myself. It's not like a South American rld I'm sure but it's as close as I'll get unless I check out Madrid as has been mentioned.

Posted: 2020-06-04, 7:23 pm

jefke
Don't wait too long. Although the window count of DH remained stable after the closing of its biggest RLD mid 2000's, it was not because they did not want to close the rest, but just that they couldn't work it out.

The current plan is to close both remaining RLD's and reopen a new eros-centre near the railway tracks between DH HS and DH Centraal. It is not clear for me how final/realistic this plan is.

https://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/399924 ... or-de-wijk

Looks like a goddamn mall, yuck.

Geleenstraat is for me - together with Achterdam in Alkmaar - a special place although they are not even close to what they were (if you are looking for European hotties). Don't worry, the Latina milfs were still there last time I visited doublet last year.
Posted: 2020-06-05, 11:21 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks Jefke. It's been a long time since I visited Den Haag. And longer since I paid for the ladies serviced there. I'm still unsure whether to indulge or not. Things change in life and a lot has changed for me. However, an addiction is an addiction I guess, and I'm obsessed with Latinas. That a for sure.

When they're planning to close places down they always say they'll be an alternative. But it's just a rouse. They never build the alternative. I'm not entirely sure why they're reducing, or closing their rlds but I think maybe I should see it before it does close. It's a fantastic rlds stocked with sexy ladies as described before. Som3 aren't 9f course but some are.

Posted: 2020-06-05, 9:34 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I haven’t been since Feb, for obvious reasons.
Have had two trips cancelled for the same reasons.
I’m REALLY missing it.
Can’t wait to get back.
Don’t fell anything like that for AMS, these days.
I’ve been to many RLDs, this is the one, for me at least.

Posted: 2020-06-06, 2:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
And a good choice too I say. For me my top 5 rlds would be, Den Haag, Bochum, Hannover, Oberhausen and Duisburg. But that's just personal preference and how i've felt about it all in the last 5 years or so. Others have been at the top, or higher up over the years but things change. Bochum is my favourite city overall for reasons already mentioned. Definitely missing those swinger clubs.

Posted: 2020-06-06, 4:25 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
splodge wrote:
And a good choice too I say. For me my top 5 rlds would be, Den Haag, Bochum, Hannover, Oberhausen and Duisburg. But that's just personal preference and how i've felt about it all in the last 5 years or so. Others have been at the top, or higher up over the years but things change. Bochum is my favourite city overall for reasons already mentioned. Definitely missing those swinger clubs.

For me, it used to be that the new RLD (whichever one that was) was my favourite.
Secrets to be discovered, gems to find.
Then with familiarity comes contempt, we’ll at least boredom.
On to the next.
I’ve never used up Den Haag like that, never get bored of it.
It’s started to feel like coming home.

Still love spending a few days in Alkmaar, in the summer, but that’s more for the ambience of the city than the punting.

Otherwise, it’s just about which RLD is within reach, when I’m travelling on the company’s dime.

I have to admit that the German Laufthaus RLD’s absolutely destroy me.
I always push myself up and down those stairs to the point were I might pass out.
Takes me a couple of weeks to recover from a weekend of that.
Each time I go, I say, “this time, I’m going to take it easy”.
I never listen.
My legs are aching just thinking about it.

Posted: 2020-06-06, 4:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
€30 for 15 to 25 minutes I guess. I never watch the time. Should do really but have been lucky to of met a few nice ladies who get out the baby oil, etc if I'm struggling to cum lol. But about 20 mins on average I guess. Was shagging one and I could tell she was thinking, hurry the fuck up. But most have been nice with no rush.

Posted: 2020-06-06, 5:03 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Those laufhauses can be tough. Used to be a bit of exercise going up and down those stairs. Never used to bother me. Then, bam, age caught up I guess. Phew. They can be very hard work.

Luckily, not all German rlds are Laufhaus orientated. Some examples being Aachen, Braunschweig, Bochum, Bielefeld, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Mannheim, Nürnberg, etc. Some have kind of laufhauses mixed in.

Yes. Can breed familiarity once you find the diamonds. Had that with some rlds. I agree. Den Haag is a special rld. It's why I'm considering going back but i dunno. It's just not for me any more but we all have needs, lol. Thsts why these places are there. Think I may just save up a load of spunk and unload in an rld.

[ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: