Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 68 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: 2021 mega tour.
Posted: 2020-10-25, 6:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Serious times for sure. I'm missing swinger clubs and T-girl clubs. Rlds also. Even though they're not my main focus when on holiday any more. But definitely still an option. Right now I'd be using their services.

Posted: 2020-10-30, 9:43 pm

averagejoe
shit is going down fast at the moment. New restrictions today ( friday 30th nov) for all EU countries. once again its strictly not recommended to travel within EU.

I just looked at booking.com and the same hotel I use to pay 100E/night for is now 32E for 2021. this is Amsterdam. I bet Germany follows the same trend.... if you are looking to save money for this mega tour 2021 it might be an opportunity to book this week?

even if they wont let you in the country by the dates you are planning, its most often free to changes dates...

I just booked 5 days january myself ....
Posted: 2020-11-02, 12:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for the info dude. Not planning on travelling for the moment even though I say 2021, lol. Either way this is my next planned tour. Whenever that'll be. And if I can afford it due to all that is going on. I'm gunna update my plans on here today. Even if I'm.rrpeating myself. One minute I'll pay again, another I won't. Depends on the day I guess. And the emptying needs.

Posted: 2020-11-10, 4:49 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Corona is having a massive knock on effect.
I have never seen train prices so cheap.

Belgium to Frankfurt as low as £18 direct.
40 or 50 euro hotels at 25 euro according to Boris
It could be spring next year before any hopes of getting
back to normall.
I think Eurostar are doing all tickets as flexible fares.
Posted: 2020-11-10, 12:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for the update. I'd like to go again asap but don't want to be stranded. At the moment working ladies are on the agenda again, but that changes for me like the wind. Latina ladies are my favourite and mostly give top notch service. Can only think of two times, maybe three times when I had an experience not to be remembered. So, Latinos only for me mostly although other milfs, or large assed ladies are also an option.

Main attraction for me is the swing clubs. But if I meet someone here in the meantime then thst would be the most ideal. Love the swing scene at that big house in London too. Got to check that out again for sure. Seems legs is open also.

It'd be a flight to Amsterdam for me. Down to Den Haag for a few days. A trip up to Leeuwarden for old times sake. Then on to Bochum. Den Haag would be to explore the rld and shag as many Latinas in Doubletstrsst as possible. That's a given i would think. Usually well stocked with milfs and gilfs and also ladies in the 20s and 30s. I thinks be out of control as it's been so long and Latinos drive me wild.

Bochum is for the swing clubs but I also know the rld well having visited Bochum numerous times. There's a few milfs there a d women from all over the world in the indoor area. Hannover would be on the cards too. Couple of day trips for the Latina house. And another house at Braunstraße 8. Day trip to Frankfurt for old times sake. Localish rlds too. I'm just repeating myself now and the rld thing is always an option for someone like myself.

Posted: 2020-11-15, 7:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
I don't think this tour will be happening in 2021. No big drama of course. Not sure of my next move in terms of punting.

Posted: 2020-11-16, 3:03 am

nyc diesel
The way it looks, Splodge, pretty damn soon this site will be:

BLUTO BLUTARSKY'S GUIDE TO SOLO MASTURBATION IN THE EU

//
Posted: 2020-11-16, 10:50 am

averagejoe
nyc diesel wrote:
The way it looks, Splodge, pretty damn soon this site will be:

BLUTO BLUTARSKY'S GUIDE TO SOLO MASTURBATION IN THE EU

//

hahhah!
--------

well, I think there is no point to throw in the towel at this time (nov 2020). nobody knows whats going to happen next year...? we can only guess... it doesn't look good right now, but its also peaking in Europe. this will go down after february I think....

Ive been away 4times this year. jan- mars (well that might not count) however, 2 times during july-oct and both were fine. 2021 will def have some open months like 2020 had.

at the moment it seems like germany will open in february 2021. this wont happen. but think around april would be safe to book... its very cheap. half price on everything. well this is only my personal opinion and how I think around this. I might be wrong of course. nothing wrong to play it safe.
Posted: 2020-11-16, 6:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Personally, I think it'll pass in the next year or so. And vaccines will just get better and better. Then normal punting can continue.

For me, I'm retired from punting for a while. Staying at home and being boring instead. London is now my only option for a holiday. Strip bars, swing venues, and T-girl clubs. The future may be a return to my old ways but right now that's not on the agenda. If I lived on the continent it would be different. They know how to enjoy themselves over there. I'll just add any experiences i've had to this site as I go along in the meantime. I prefer not describes my experiences with some anonymity so my apologies if they can sound a little vague at times.

Posted: 2020-12-06, 9:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
Days like today are days I wish that a Doubletstraat type rld or a Latina rld were located nearby. As I'd be very busy. Lol. Need Latinas asap. Any one know the best places for them?

Posted: 2020-12-06, 11:21 pm

averagejoe
splodge wrote:
Days like today are days I wish that a Doubletstraat type rld or a Latina rld were located nearby. As I'd be very busy. Lol. Need Latinas asap. Any one know the best places for them?

lol, your posts are the funniest on this forum! hahaha

well go have a look at, lets say, Skyscanner and their 'Covid LIVE' section... That site is one of the biggest websites in europe for tickets. they have a covid live page that updates daily and collects all travel related info from all countries.

UK to Netherlands - currently marked as orange (I think you wrote earlier that you are from UK). This changes daily of course but at the moment it seems to be fine.

red - don't go
orange - acceptabel (...but maybe not so recommended hahah)
green - ok to go.

I think Im going after the holidays... maybe I should try Doublestraat as Ive never been there? who knows.

EDIT: hmm. I might be wrong, its seems to be currently at number 4 (high risk) in most places in the Netherlands. So not sure...
Posted: 2020-12-07, 2:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. Thanks. Could write a lot more but don't like to name names and places too much unless it's a positive post. Not sure whereabouts you're from but I recommend Doubletstraat. Yes, sure some not for me too but plenty who are. Latinas from their 20s up to their 50s and higher. Ees mixed in too of course.

I'd say it's pretty obvious I'm probably going to go somewhere again for rlds, or swing clubs. South American and Latino women are one of my things. I'm looking for hot spots for them in Europe, as travelling to South America isn't going to happen for me.

Amsterdam had loads 15 to 20 years ago but it's changed so much. Den Haag Doubletstraat has remained steady over the years but I've banged many of them. I'm hoping next time I go there's so many new ones I can fill my boots and empty my sack many, many times.

Other hot spots I'm gunna have to check out. Coz this trip truly is all about Latina women this time. Hannover, there's one haus in the main rld. Another in the 3rd rld. They're the only two houses I'll be visiting again and again. As usual. Lol. Also the trans etagé jn one haus. Frankfurt has 3 Latina houses too so that's on the cards. Also saw some beautiful blonde Polish ladies in Hannover and one in Bielefeld. Got to take these opportunities again. We'll see.

Posted: 2020-12-19, 3:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Latino ladies of the rlds. I'm coming. 2021 is the year I go for a new record. It's on. Unless I fall in love it's on. You only live once as far as we're aware. Maybe I'm repeating myself but once things are back to normal I. Flying to Amsterdam. Stopping in Den Haag for the first time ever. Visiting and paying for the services of many ladies in Doubletstraat. This trip has a Latino theme. Love them. Not so many where I live. Spending about 5 days here. Will go up to Leeuwarden maybe twice. But plan to go once for sure. It has Latinos too. Had one of the best shags of my life there. It was near enough all offered. A stunning and beautiful woman. Warm and friendly too. Loved it. Went back the same day but she wasn't there. Amazing. Will pop over to Rotterdam too. Been a while but I'd like to see the swing club again. On transvestite day too.

Then it's the train in to Germany. Bochum. The sexual delights of Bochum are incomparable. It has swing clubs, FKKs, a sex cinema, a well stocked rld, a naked sauna. Love the place. Have to visit Frankfurt for old times sake. Hannover also. The third rld there needs more investigation. Will check Duisburg, Oberhausen and Dortmund too. Also the swing club in Dortmund. Then a flight back.

Posted: 2020-12-21, 11:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Pure sex required. Doubletstraat is my avenue. Retired yes, but this place is my empty your bag moments. Then on to the Germany swinger clubs. Fingers crossed. Fact is, if I'm in DH & have thst need. I have no choice. How lucky are all those European mainlanders. Doubletstraat, I wish you were an rld near to me. Love it.

Posted: 2020-12-22, 12:39 am

averagejoe
nice to hear this tour is on!

when are you planning to do this tour? spring/ summer I guess?

UK travels are banned allover EU with start from today.... then we also have brexit next week. interesting to see how this affects tickets....
Posted: 2020-12-22, 12:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Not sure when it'll happen. With all this going on in the world who knows when. I'd go asap if I could.

Posted: 2021-01-02, 11:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Put it this way. If I lived there, I'd go to unload at least once a week in an rld.

Posted: 2021-01-20, 9:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
Cwoooar. I need some Latina ladies. Hungarian too. Yum yum.

Posted: 2021-01-20, 10:59 pm

averagejoe
I think you should consider to plan this trip during the european lockdown. Still half price or at least cheaper than regular price. Prices will probably skyrocketing in february/mars. just make sure to choose flexible dates and you are fine even if waiting to change dates later on.
Posted: 2021-02-01, 6:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're most likely right. No holiday for the foreseeable here though. Plan to get to the Netherlands and Germany asap. Highlights should be Doubletstraat and as many Latino ladies as I can get. Maybe head over to Rotterdam for a couple of visits to a swing club I have been to a few times before. Leeuwarden for a day also. Have seen a few very special ladies there over the years. Must get there in the evening instead of the day. The least I plan to see is Doubletstraat. Have seen times there where near enough every window is full. And have had a lot of fun in that rld. Some fantastic providers.

Germany as many of you have read is my main reason for travelling now. The swing clubs in particular but rlds are still an option if I feel the lady, or shemale may be a good provider. Haven't been to a shemale for a long, long time. Have met them in clubs but not done anything. In rlds I've been tempted because these are real deal shemales and a lot are stunning.

Bochum has a fantastic rld. Have punted in it many times also. Some very good experiences. Can think of a few women I would definitely visit looking back. If I'm ever there again I'm gunna be more busy in milf alley I would think.

Rlds are still an option but only if the lady is seemingly offering a good service. Have had a few bad experiences over the years. Plenty good ones too thankfully. Have become very particular when choosing a lady in rlds.

[ 68 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: