Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt or Bangkok for mongering
Posted: 2020-11-10, 10:37 pm

awesomefunpack
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone

Newbie here. I have mongered in Amsterdam and Den hague. I had a good time in Den hague. I am traveling to asia pacific in December and have an option to spend 3 days either in Bangkok or Frankfurt. I was considering Frankfurt up until now but with current partial lockdown i am not sure how things will look like in Germany around Christmas time. So thinking to go visit bangkok instead. Would like to hear from experts here about their suggestions. Bangkok hotels are cheap and they seem to have fewer covid19 cases. But i do like the straightforward kramers and pay 30 euros for suck and fuck in Frankfurt. Bangkok seems like little complicated and more haggling and safety issues
Re: Frankfurt or Bangkok for mongering
Posted: 2020-11-11, 3:17 pm

officematt2002
I’m not sure how you are expecting to go to BKK and enjoy it with a mandatory 14 day quarantine in place but do tell. Regardless, it sounds like a couple of odd options as you have a choice of both for only three days. I would stay home for that amount of travel and jet lag.
Posted: 2020-11-13, 7:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Never been to Bangkok but have heard it's the business. Trans who look nicer than women too.

Posted: 2020-11-15, 7:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bochum keeps drawing me back. Swing clubs, a top notch rld, other rlds and swing clubs nearby, FKKs. Have been a fair few times now and would of gone more times too but for the current situation. Would like to investigate Munich too but not sure of the swing scene there.

Posted: 2020-11-21, 2:39 pm

Mojito
Definitely Bangkok mate. You will not regret going to Thailand.

Paradise on Earth!
Posted: 2020-11-22, 3:06 am

mattyol
I've tried bangkok a few years ago and it was a good time with friends, but I believe I caught tuberculosis when I went over there. I was diagnosed via testing at my doctor's office, I had no symptoms because thankfully my immune system repressed it. I think I'm just sticking to "first world" countries when touring now. Your mileage may vary.
Posted: 2020-11-23, 9:36 pm

Smokey2017
I would definitely agree that Thailand is heaven on earth and a much better option than Germany.
Posted: 2020-11-24, 10:14 am

splodge Power Kat
As much as i love Germany, and have visited a lot of its rlds and had a great time. From what I've seen and heard of Thailand's red light districts, it would have to be Thailand. The ladyboys are as sexy as the women.

Posted: 2020-11-25, 2:10 pm

Mojito
Yes splodge, one must try the sexy Thai ladyboys and the Thai ladies. You may be shocked, after trying both - you will never regret it and you may end up preferring the ladyboys!

I never used to believe that I would, ask me 25 years ago and I would have been disgusted at the thought of banging a ladyboy up the ass. Nowadays, I cannot get enough of it.

Feminine and sexy Thai ladyboys are very addictive!
Posted: 2020-11-25, 9:50 pm

IQ
Mojito wrote:
I never used to believe that I would, ask me 25 years ago and I would have been disgusted at the thought of banging a ladyboy up the ass. Nowadays, I cannot get enough of it.

That's the funniest thing I have read all day. No disrespect, I love the variety of tastes on this board. I don't see the thrill of ladyboys or TS, but ask me again in 25 years!
Posted: 2020-11-28, 12:23 pm

Mojito
Let us know IQ in 25 years' time! :)
Posted: 2020-12-01, 11:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
I am a long time lover of shemales, transvestites, etc. Love them. Go to the clubs in London to have a look. I don't get involved but have done a couple of times in the past. Now I don't. But still need to get my fix and have a look when I can. Thais are stunning. Both the women and the trans.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: