Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My favourite cities in Europe for rlds, etc.
Posted: 2021-05-18, 11:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is my current favourites. Personal choice. They have changed over time for various reasons.

1. Bochum. Top rld that's always well stocked. Swing clubs. FKKs but I have no experience of them.
2. Den Haag. Lots of Latinas in Doubletstraat. 2 rlds.
3. Hannover - 3 rlds. The main one has Latinas which I love. 2 houses. There's also another haus in the Braunstraße that has Latinas one or two local ladies.
4. Frankfurt - 2 rlds. Maybe number 3. Not sure. Sheer size and two rlds. 4 houses with Latina ladies and one floor eith shemales and tvs.
5. Oberhausen - Hungarians and Latinos. Some real beauties.
6. Antwerp - well stocked. Loads of t-girls too.
7. Duisburg - beautiful women from all over the world.

Posted: 2021-05-19, 12:04 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Frankfurt fkk and rld the choice and price
Antwerp always liked the layout of the rld
Amsterdam choice of ladies but not cheap
Brussels nord Station small street nice girls not cheap.
Re: My favourite cities in Europe for rlds, etc.
Posted: 2021-05-19, 3:47 pm

averagejoe
I agree with Antwerp. Super clean and rather new built area. half empty during last year though.
Posted: 2021-05-19, 6:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
8. Aachen - good selection.
9. Leeuwarden - always a few Latinas and milfs about.

I too love Antwerp. Lots of t-girls but used to be loads of Latinas too.

Posted: 2021-05-19, 6:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
There are also shemales or t-girls in moat of these rlds.

1. Bochum - well stocked rld. Variety. Also milf alley and some other miles throughout. It's a fantastic rld. Well set up and good service. One or two shemales in the indoor area also. The city has swing clubs and fkks also.

2. Den Haag - there is an area in Geleenstraat that has shemales in it. One to three when on duty. 2 rlds. Doubletstraat is one of my favourite rlds. In fact, it is my favourite for the amount of Latinos that work there.

Posted: 2021-05-19, 7:43 pm

averagejoe
Splodge, may I ask you how you ended up in all these places from the first time? in another thread you wrote that you have been to most places in belgium too. hahaha.. thats true dedication if you ask me! most Belgian towns are very small and I guess tourist are rare.

how did you find out these top 5 places like Oberhausen / Duisburg / Buchum .. ?
there aren't that much info about these anywhere as far as I know. or maybe Im not looking hard enough..
Posted: 2021-05-20, 2:54 am

splodge Power Kat
Averagejoe, instead of me being all loved up with a beautiful women which I would of loved, my life went in a different direction. Wgs became a necessity. So I travelled throughout Belgium, NL & DE. In Belgium i have visited Brussels, Antwerp, Oostende, Charleroi, Seraing rld also. Missed Liège in it's hey day. Same as Charleroi. In terms of rlds. Didn't see neither but have visited the cities themselves.

In Holland and Germany I have visited many rlds. It became an addiction. Not through choice but necessity. Had lots of fantastic adventures and experienced lots of fantastic wgs. But also some not so good. My favourite rlds have changed throughout the years. Now I hardly go to any rlds.

In Belgium I have been to most towns with rlds. Through other towns too. It was dedication for sure. But like i say. Not my first choice in life but I hope any info I have to share helps others.

My top 5 rlds are personal choice. My favourites have changed over the years and many other people wouldn't choose some of them I'm sure. It also includes the things to do in the city in terms of swinger clubs and other things. For me Bochum is an excellent city. It has swing bars which is more my thing now. A top notch rld. A safe city with good options for food and excellent transport links. Nearby are other rlds like Dortmund, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Hagen, Dusseldorf and others too.

Oberhausen is well stocked. Has 4 or so shemales and a sex cinema type place behind the rld also.

I fell in love with Germany. NL and Belgium before this. All are special to me but Germany was the latest adventures. I found out about all the different cities via research on the net mainly. I'm not sure I'll punt more in rlds throughout Europe. Things change but I hope these posts about my experiences help some of you with your adventures.

Posted: 2021-05-20, 9:22 am

averagejoe
thanks for sharing all your info and knowledge about the scene. Yes its very interesting to read from all these places most people, including me, never have heard of. you have certainly 'been around' ..

lets see whats happens now post corona. I think we'll see a new wave again. Many are eager to get back. both girls and punters. Im about to visit Germany this autumn I think. might go to some places you are mention.
Posted: 2021-05-20, 5:39 pm

lustuberales
Hi splodge.

I've read your posts over the years, and I think you are the textbook punter - a shining example to follow :-)

But in all seriousness, I wanted to ask you something. You've been doing this for apparently many years (decades?)
Have you ever contracted a disease from a working girl? Do you do regular check ups to see if the hobby gave you something less welcome than a series of excellent orgasms?

Speaking for myself, I am probably only 1/10th as active as you, but there's always a nagging thought at the back of my head whether my dining at the Y (which I love) or french-kissing a WG will at some point "punish" me with a health crisis. We all use condoms, of course, but there's the occasional bare-back BJ, when passions rise higher than logic...

Your thoughts/experiences - of both you and other punters - would be most welcome.
Posted: 2021-05-22, 7:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're welcome. Bochum is my favourite place for the punting scene. You have 3 swing clubs nearish to the city centre, one you have to register interest to get in, maybe it's just for a busy night but I always register online. Have seen plenty action in these places. Plus a 4th one a little further afield. There's usually a bar also. Have got the shag three times with beauties. Could of been more but was drunk. How I got lucky I'll never quite understand but I did thankfully. There's also FKKs but I've never been to one. A nude bathing place too. Germany truly rocks. Haven't been to the bathing place but have an idea where it is. Nearby to other rlds and Bochum has a fantastic rld itself.

As for catching anything? Once i had bbbj with two different ones. It felt like I was pissing glass for a while a week or so later. Nothing else though thankfully and after that I always use a condom. Definitely.

Posted: 2021-05-22, 8:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
No bbbjs after that but in a swing club I'd be more inclined to go for it. Depends on various factors. Wouldn't go for daty anywhere except with a partner. Or in a swing club but depends on the lady, couple. For sex I alwsys wear a condom..with wgs I don't do daty, or bbbj but have done dfk once. I'd do that again. Depends on the woman or trans.

Shemales and trans my behaviour would be different perhaps. Again, depends on the shemale or trans.

Posted: 2021-05-23, 11:28 am

splodge Power Kat
Haven't punted as much lately. When it was fairly regularly I would get checked as and when required. Always at least once a year.

Posted: 2024-01-07, 2:54 pm

Tulip
Has any one recently visited Duisburg?. What are the prices, quality of girls. Please also inform if there is any shift change and best time to visit. Thanks in advance.
Posted: 2024-02-13, 11:41 pm

Mojito
I am in Brussels right now, and can rate the hot girls there quite highly.

I like glamourous women, with big, fake tits, big asses, full sleeve tattoos/or at least some significant tattoos on their body, I like it when they wear sexy lingerie and big high heels and keep them on.
I like girls between 28-45 years old best, with a preference for EE, and sometimes good looking black girls.

As such, Brussels hits all the criteria that I am looking for.
Posted: 2024-03-13, 10:12 pm

Mojito
I am in Brussels again for a short trip...it is still highly recommended by me.
However, I would like to advise that if a girl does not provide good service, changes her attitude to you that is in any way negative...change the girl...there are many other girls who would love to have your money and to pleasure you.

Always have many different choices of girls that you could visit.
Posted: 2024-03-17, 10:41 am

Mojito
With a larger budget, Brussels is one of the favourites of mine in Europe for the RLD.

The line-up of girls has changed quite significantly from 5+ years ago. I would say the vast majority (51%+) of the girls are not the same as before....which is actually a good thing, as you get fresh, new people, and a different look.

Capital cities of developed Western countries like Brussels, Amsterdam, London etc can be quite expensive...but the line-up of girls is top notch.

When walking past Rue D'aerschot...seeing so many pretty European girls with strong, and good make-up done, looking highly glamourised and with extremely sexy platform high heels...it was like going to a model fashion show.

My biggest problem is with myself...I used to do short sessions with 5-10 different girls in one day when I was young.
But nowadays, I can only cum once (at most) a day and can only spend the time with 1-2 girls a day...I go for enjoyable, relaxed sessions instead.

Youth is not on my side, mind you...it is incredible how good some of the girls look after 10+ years in the business. Youth does seem to be on their side!
Posted: 2024-04-10, 10:00 pm

averagejoe
I think it's the opposite for me. I miss some of the brussels girls from pre covid. oh btw I miss everything from pre covid hahaha, but especially day shift in Brussels were very good back then around 2019...... I also think that this RLD isn't that good for the girls, thats why all of them leave after 6months and never come back... one doesnt see that rotation elsewhere
Posted: 2024-04-13, 11:51 am

Mojito
averagejoe wrote:
I think it's the opposite for me. I miss some of the brussels girls from pre covid. oh btw I miss everything from pre covid hahaha, but especially day shift in Brussels were very good back then around 2019...... I also think that this RLD isn't that good for the girls, thats why all of them leave after 6months and never come back... one doesnt see that rotation elsewhere

There are also some who leave (a small number), and who go somewhere else but find that it is not so good, and then decide to come back to Brussels.

Some decide to retire, but then life somehow brings them back to working at the windows (which I find to be quite a good job to be honest).
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: