Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: London. 28.08.21 - 01.09.21.
Posted: 2022-02-07, 6:07 am

Gmaxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On the UK's travel entry requirement site, it states that fully vaccinated travelers will not need to need to take a covid-test nor quarantine when they arrive in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-e ... ruary-2022

Also, it appears that the CDC covid vaccination card for US citizens would qualify. I did not see anything pertaining to the requirement of a booster shot, but at any rate, I (personally) have been fully vaccinated and boosted. Got my full course done in April 2021 last year and been boosted since November 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/countries-w ... accination

Let's just hope more countries in Europe follow suit as well as countries around the world. I also hope that mandatory testing and quarantine does not return, but I guess it will depend on how the pandemic plays out in 2022.
Posted: 2022-02-08, 5:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
The Woolpack had 4 ladies dancing. One from Argentina, one from Brazil or Portugal. She was stunning. One was English. One was Brazilian and stunning. All were sexy enough it the Brazilian was my favourite. Love the place. Will go again asap if I can.

Posted: 2022-02-14, 8:43 pm

splodge Power Kat
Next day out is to the strip pub in Hayes, West London.

Posted: 2022-03-03, 4:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
Visiting The Woolpack again.

Posted: 2022-03-04, 5:48 pm

lilji
Downstairs at Sweet Wednesday can be quite intense. Even as a single guy you have to be firm and say 'no' a lot.
Posted: 2022-03-06, 12:08 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol. You're right. For me I like to stay in the bar area. Plenty action downstairs if any one wants it. Some of the t-girls are super hot. They really are. Going again soon. Going to venture down to the strip club too. The Griffin. Usually super stunning women dancing. Will chill on the middle floor of the sw venue. Then down to the strip pub. Couple of hours. Maybe my first ever lap dance. Not sure. Then back to sw.

The Woolpack had 3 strippers in attendance. Got there about 1530 ish. Left about 1830 ish. Was a lot busier by then.

Posted: 2022-04-28, 3:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Went to London again. Based myself in West London. Hounslow. First day I went to the Woolpack. Really enjoyed it. Some beautiful women dancing. The next day I planned to go to The Griffin in Central London and maybe punt in Soho and check out a few sites. Drank too much the day before so stayed in West London and went to The Woolpack again. Beautiful women yet again. Had a nice little holiday for myself. Enjoyed it and stunning women.

Next day out for myself may be Sheffield. Visit a massage parlour up there.

Posted: 2022-04-28, 4:49 pm

busted
Hi splodge

I tried Sheffield recently and it is truly shit for punting.

The only decent parlour is GFE which has moved to the Tinsley Road next to the M1.

Please report back with your findings!
Posted: 2022-05-03, 4:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello Busted,

Just checked where GFE is. A 27 min bus ride from the station. Doable.

Any other good parlours you can recommend there? Have hears gfe is really good. How come don't rate Sheffield for it's wg scene? Which is the best city to punt in in the UK in your opinion?

Posted: 2022-05-04, 9:43 am

busted
Hi splodge,

Most of the Sheffield parlours are on the Attercliffe Road. The girls look like they don't want to be there, most of the ones at my last visit looked to be addicts. Not impressed.

GFE is a bit further out on the same road where it passes under the M1, but that has always been a better parlour. Busy, but with good reason. Decent girls, nice environment and well worth a visit. Just don't expect to turn up and have the full choice of girls straight away - you may have to wait if you haven't booked an appointment.

Other cities nearby...not great lately. Pre-Covid, Leicester was champion, but there's not too much there now. Nottingham has a bad parlour (Bubbles, HJ only) and a variable one (Genesis). Derby has nothing really, some towns north of Derby/Nottingham have a few parlours but I haven't tried them. Leeds has been good in the past but I'm not up to date there.

Oh yes, Loughborough. Club Classique - WOW! Some fucking awesome girls there - I would pay Charlotte £50 just for the chance to carry her shopping home for her ;-)

Please let me know what you find...
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: