Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
4 night stay at Frankfurt
Posted: 2021-10-09, 5:19 am

awesomefunpack
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be flying to Frankfurt later this month and will be there for 4 nights .I was very much looking for forward to RLD by Frankfurt train station , sex inn and other brothels which I was hoping to be open . But I am not so sure . Also ,heard great reviews about Bochum from many folks , so want to check out the RLD there. Has anyone being to Frankfurt recently and what would be their suggestion , RLD in which areas ? Regarding FKK I think I will be visiting Manhattan , possible other clubs but need to narrow down which ones . Would appreciate tips/suggestions from senior members here on the forum

Thank you
Re: 4 night stay at Frankfurt
Posted: 2021-10-09, 10:30 pm

IQ
So you are asking for tips but didn't even bother reading the post literally just prior to yours?
Posted: 2021-10-12, 7:12 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bochum is quite a way from Frankfurt. Possibly 3 hours by train. My favourite city to visit though. You have swinger clubs, a fantastic cinema club type place, fkks which I haven't visited, and a top notch rld with an excellent variety of ladies. It's close to other rlds too.

My favourite lauf houses in Frankfurt are 43 and 45 Elbestraße, Sexx Inn, the 4th floor in Komm for the shemales, and Penthouse number 1 in the Breite Gasse rld.

Posted: 2021-10-12, 10:48 pm

awesomefunpack
yeah I really want to visit Bochum since not knowing when I will be back in Frankfurt . But the 2.5hr train ride each way from frankfurt dbf makes me think twice if its worth the incremental better experience which I can get at the local RLD by frankfurt train station . Wish there were few other RLD areas close to Frankfurt . Plus I looked into hotels in Bochum it was much more expensive than Frankfurt for same days.
Posted: 2021-10-13, 8:09 am

splodge Power Kat
Nearest rlds to Frsnkfurt are Wiesbaden, Mainz, and a Mannheim. Always enjoyed Mannheim's rld. The other two are small. Further afield is Stuttgart. Two areas. One large brothel, and a street with lauf houses. Only been once. Dint find the street but found the brothel.

Posted: 2021-10-14, 5:13 am

awesomefunpack
Thank you splodge . If you were to suggest planning a 5 night stay from Saturday to Wednesday in Frankfurt/Bochum . Would you suggest going straight to Bochum from airport and spend 2 nights there and return to Frankfurt on Monday ? Your thoughts would be very helpful here since you have visited Bochum and Frankfurt RLDs both and know it all :)
Posted: 2021-10-15, 9:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. There's loads more to know that I don't. Haven't really been to Frankfurt for years. Go to Bochum these days. In Bochum you could visit the rld, a nude sauna place too. There's a few fkks and 2 swing clubs. Plus a cinema sex club type place.

Posted: 2021-10-16, 4:39 am

awesomefunpack
What is the name of the nude sauna place and the 2 FKK which you are referring to ? Also , is there only 1 big RLD in Bochum by the city center ?
Posted: 2021-10-17, 10:09 pm

kal77uk
The main Frankfurt RLD is open but not as action packed as before. Most buildings are empty and there is full COVID controls, 3 buildings (including Crazy S)have completely closed-for someone who has spent time in Frankfurt it doesn't feel like it is a girly fun town. The locals most certainly do not want the RLD around truth be told.

The other RLD at Breite Gasse is livelier though 2 buildings are closed, the ladies there are "older" and tend to be less friendlier to strangers-COVID controls here too.

For Brits its advisable to get your NHS vaccine QR onto the LUCA app-that way you can stroll like a local. Also as part of the COVID recovery the polizei are more present, you be best getting out of their way-recent raids target the junkies and asylum seeker types.
Posted: 2021-10-29, 2:33 am

awesomefunpack
Splodge , I am only familiar with 2 RLD in Frankfurt city area . One is by the train station and other is by Briete Gasse . Where is this Mannheim RLD which you referring to ?
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: