Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Berlin in December
Posted: 2021-12-09, 7:54 pm

Jeffharvey
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi will be visiting Berlin in the near future. I’m definitely going to go to FKK Artemis. Any other suggestions for FK cares or brothels in Berlin? Thank you Jeff
Re: Berlin in December
Posted: 2021-12-10, 5:55 pm

averagejoe
berlin has much to offer but not really the best german city if you are into this hobby. berlinintim.de is good though. they have streetwalkers at kurfürstenstraße and orangerstrasse (probably incorrect ?) ... but the vibe isnt that good in my opinion...
Re: Berlin in December
Posted: 2021-12-28, 1:13 am

kal77uk
averagejoe wrote:
berlin has much to offer but not really the best german city if you are into this hobby. berlinintim.de is good though. they have streetwalkers at kurfürstenstraße and orangerstrasse (probably incorrect ?) ... but the vibe isnt that good in my opinion...

Stay away from Berlin, even if Germany's lander reduce the restrictions. Kurfürstenstraße has got worse. When I was last there in October there was locals complaining about the girls something that hadn't got support before -now they got political support. The city also building more apartments so the old RLD areas are going down the tubes. The clubs aren't open as much and if you are lucky to get into one, you pay way over the top compared to few years ago. Its a bust for me, but maybe check it out yourself.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: