Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Need some recommendation and advice for UK
Posted: 2022-02-07, 10:16 pm

Gmaxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey, Gmaxx again here and as most people here already know, I'm still in the process of trying to fulfill my fetish goal my original thread. I won't repeat all the things I've said before since it would be known by now and don't wish to be redundant. With that said, I am looking at going to the UK as an option to fulfill my fetish goal if it is viable or doable and chosen the UK since that is one of the countries that have currently loosened their travel restrictions thus making it easier to gain entry. (I hope things continue to improve and would remain improved by the time I am ready to travel).

Does anyone have any recommendations on which clubs, services, agencies, or independents I can go for while in the UK, particularly London (or another city if that's better) for me. Furthermore since the UK is different from the Netherlands and what not in terms of mongering and finding services, I need to know how I would go about it. Would I simply just bring my bubblegum with me to see the provider of my choice (assuming they would be open to my request), and go from there? Additionally, my budget for my fetish goal is a bit more than $1K USD but not more than $2K USD which is not including my travel costs and what not. Would I be able to fulfill my goals in the UK or would that not be feasible?

Thanks,

Gmaxx
Re: Need some recommendation and advice for UK
Posted: 2022-02-12, 10:21 am

splodge Power Kat
What you looking to do? Germany is the best option i know of in North Western Europe for punting. You have fkk clubs, swing clubs and rlds.

In the UK you have swing clubs too. The cities have street prostitution but it's not tolerated except in Leeds. The Holbeck area allows it. Street walkers aren't for me. Most bigger cities have a massage parlour or lots. Sheffield is an example of a city with lots of massage parlours. The Attercliffe road area but it has massage parlours elsewhere too. In the UK they're called massage parlours. Basically a brothel. Birmingham has lots of massage parlours too and it once had a famous rld too.

In London there is an rld. It's in Soho and the system seems to be models working from flats. They're called walk ups. You knock the door. A lady or maid answers. If you like the lady you have some fun. If not, you walk away. There are also, or was, something called clips joints. Try to avoid these places for sure. London has lots of t-girl clubs for anyone who likes them like I do. It has a few anyway. A few swing clubs also. Or probably lots. Street workers in various areas no doubt too. Stripper clubs snd pubs. And ladies who work from home or in massage parlours.

Posted: 2022-02-20, 11:44 am

Grassleaf
If you want to meet a lady who will do your bubblegum fetish, just post a reverse booking on Adultwork once/before you're in the country. That would mean getting an account on the site, but it is free to sign up.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: