Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels RLD windows, where?
Posted: 2022-02-24, 9:01 pm

DungaKing
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Where is the RLD windows of Brussles? I looked a bit online but its difficult to find any info.

Which streets/area has most windows?

I don't want any "clubs" or "saunas". I'm looking for something similar to De Wallen in Amsterdam with windows where you can just walk in and out easily.

Only women, no trans/men.
Re: Brussels RLD windows, where?
Posted: 2022-02-26, 1:53 am

paolo2
GeorgeAmsterdam posted a map of the Brussels RLD in 2012; its still online, but somewhat out of date. He supplemented this with a partial map dating from 2020.

http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... ssels.html

One landmark on it is the Hotel Chaochow Palace; Address: Rue de Brabant 80. Currently, the Hotel Europacity is located at that address.

Do the Google Maps thing, start from any address in Brussels with which you are familiar, end at the Europacity, and you'll know how to get to the Brussels RLD.

For example, the biggest tourist attraction in Brussels is supposed to be the Manneken Pis fountain. To give you an idea of how to get from the fountain to the RLD (a 24 minute walk), here are the map and directions:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Manneke ... 2?hl=en-US
Posted: 2022-02-28, 12:27 am

kal77uk
Brussels RLD is Rue D'Aerschot, which is on one side of Gare Du Nord, where platform 11-12 are located. The RLD street in front of the station is busy, the other side streets a few minutes walk away like Rue Du Praire (where the new police HQ is) are populated by arab gangs and african girls. The main RLd are eastern european girls. Some Romanians who used to be in Germany are now here-they do give good info if you can befriend them.

You are some distance from any tourist places, in fact the only reason to use this station or streets is because you are there to see the RLD.
Posted: 2022-02-28, 9:44 am

paolo2
An efficient way to get there (and check out all the ladies) is on a bike-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsCN3m1igI
Posted: 2022-03-03, 4:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
Long Street next to the station. You'll possibly see it from the train. Depends where you are travelling from I guess. Loads of ladies. More streets close to this one have more mature ladies and African ladies. Used to be a live sex show in the peep show but it closed down. Used to go there a lot to see that.

Posted: 2022-03-04, 4:26 pm

lilji
To echo others, it's right next to the north train station. The street runs completely parallel with the train line so it's very easy to find. The backstreets are one street behind.

There's also no trans that I've ever noticed in Brussels (unlike Antwerp).
Posted: 2022-07-23, 12:22 pm

Mojito
Just outside Gare du Nord. You cannot miss it mate!
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: