Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tips for Bernds?
Posted: 2022-07-17, 12:55 pm

nublad
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all.

I am partial to ladies in their thirties and early 40s and I have read about Bernd's several times. Basically somewhere with more mature ladies that you get great service. Is there a special secret to unlocking great service there or does it come as standard? I do speak a bit of German.

Secondly. Are there any more FKKs like Bernds or is it one of a kind?

Ty
Re: Tips for Bernds?
Posted: 2022-07-17, 6:44 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Bernd's is one of a kind.
It has been around for 40 years.
I think it is the oldest FKK.
It is small, in a house in a remote neighborhood.
It caters to regulars.
It is not at all like the MegaClubs around Frankfurt, where there may be 100 girls, three pools, chefs, bartenders....
There is no blasting techno music. (Well, maybe sometimes in the keller late at night)
Maybe 10 girls. Not many more guys.
Bernd's is calm and soothing.

There is no secret to the service. Service standards have always been very high at Bernd's.
You can get by just fine with English, but a little German helps.
I enjoy a chat before the session. They are always pleasant, and occasionally amazing.
There is some public couch action, but not as much as years ago.
All the staff and almost all the girls speak good english.
Except for Maria, the girls WILL NOT invade your space unless invited over with a wink or a nod.
Lockers are small, food is fine, drinks are included in the entrance fee, and the local Koln beers are tasty.
Signs lay out the Government rules regarding sexual activity.
What goes on in the room stays in the room, and I can personally report that nothing about service changed after the signs went up. Extra's range from absolutely none with some of the new girls, to things that I have never tried and probably am not flexible enough to attempt with the regulars.

If I was in charge of a bus full of tourists, I would take them to FKK World, or Palace or Artemis.
They could run around and be loud, swinging from the ceiling, creating a spectacle
If I was in charge of my best friend that just went through a bad divorce, I would take them to Bernd's, and we are going to feel much better about everything when we leave.

Weasel

Posted: 2022-08-05, 4:39 pm

nublad
Thanks very much for your write up. Sounds like my kind of place!
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: