Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best time during the day to visit Brussels and Antwerp's RLDs?
Posted: 2022-07-24, 9:55 am

nameofsparta
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey all,
I'm heading to Brussels followed by Antwerp a few days later. I'm just wondering if anyone know what time of the day is a good time to visit their RLDs? Are there any girls at all before 5PM? Is it worth stopping by between 11AM to 5PM at all?

Thanks ahead of time for all your input!
Re: Best time during the day to visit Brussels and Antwerp's RLDs?
Posted: 2022-07-26, 11:45 am

captblue
Hi

I have just returned from a trip to Brussels (4th to 7th July) and Antwerp (7th to 11th July) and I can report that a range of girls are working in both cities red light districts from about 9am in the morning, although if you wait until between 10am and 11am, more girls seem to appear in their windows and most are worth a visit.

A majority of the girls working the day shift clock off at between 5 to 5.30 pm, although there are a few girls that rent their rooms for both the day and night shifts and may work from 1pm to 1am for example, although from all the girls I visited I understand that girls working across the usual day and night shits are not that common, however I could be wrong.

I hope that the above information is of some help, enjoy your trip.
Posted: 2022-08-14, 7:38 pm

madmax3time
How are the red light district girls handling this monkey pox situation ? Any changes and are legit massage parlors still open and also any changes to protect against the all dreaded monkey pox
Posted: 2022-08-15, 8:37 pm

captblue
Hi

In Brussels and Antwerp in early July the issue of Monkey Pox did not arise as a topic of discussion with the girls that I visited and I have not developed any symptoms.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: