Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Update in September - Palace and Sharks
Posted: 2022-10-20, 1:12 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bad news at Palace -

The early entry before 5 pm for 50 euro is history. The entry is now 75 euros, 7 days a week.

I visited on Saturday when Auto Mechanica was concluding. Girls had been spoiled all week but I had fun with an energetic friend with mutual benefits. The food was good too.

Good news at Sharks -

Same owner. Reduced entry all day on Wednesday (50 euros), and before 2 pm on Sunday. Plus the stars are back. No negotiations. One girl said, "I know some girls have been demanding more money....." Recession is here in Germany. It's not a matter of when. People are concerned how long/severe it will be as Putin stopped the supply of Natural Gas.

5 angels with multiple repeats over 3 days. Life is tremendous!

Regards,
Fred
Re: Update in September - Palace and Sharks
Posted: 2023-02-01, 5:28 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
January 2023

Sharks - some girls are still on vacation. The lineup is good but not as good as early December. Very satisfied with my visits but there was no new excitement.

Palace - special deal on Tuesday for 60 euros. The new chef was no good. Food was better back in December 2022. Those 3 game machines are gone to create more space. There are talks of expansion....

Then I bumped into a new girl, who reminded the details of our meeting back in August 2022. Then I checked her dreamy blue eyes...

A new star was fresh off the jet last Saturday - the new Nicole. So elegant. So skillful and lovely. She has been at Palace in the winter months but we were new to each other. She returned for the upcoming messe on February 1, 2023.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2023-02-09, 3:31 pm

420XXX
No more Oase or World? I tried Oase a few months ago during a sunny day mid week,,nothing special except the new construction. Too bad about Goldentime,,,that was my favorite for sure.

Back in EU in March for a few weeks,,no plans,,,have AX

Saludos

James
Posted: 2023-02-12, 1:50 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi James,

Check the web site for FKKW and you will understand - 25 euro to enter and the first two towels are free to use. You pay for water, drinks and food. Extra Extra Extra....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2023-02-26, 4:20 pm

420XXX
Wow,I guess if you don't take shower, drink water, eat or have sex,,,, its cheap entertainment

LOL

Off to Madrid next week for 3 weeks,,no plans yet,,depends on weather

Salud from Mexico

James
Posted: 2023-03-04, 12:16 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello James,

You just have to stick with the two towels allocated, drink water out of the faucet.

Madrid? I met some babes from Spain, Brazil and Argentina when I was there in December. Have you been to the club near Real Madrid Stadium? If you extend your stay, we can meet in Madrid.

If you like to hunt, Warsaw is a target rich environment. Price has gone down as well as compared to 5 years ago. I was there last month when sleepy Joe visited Warsaw.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2023-07-03, 4:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sharks - June 2023

Saturday 6/24

Nice and sunny day. Over 100 girls from late afternoon and onwards, including 40 who should not be there.

The water in the pool feels really good. They had all kinds of meat and even fish on the grill, plus plenty of fresh fruit. The sun, the food and drinks are well worth the admission fee.

In contrast, I heard Palace was not so busy, even with the Euro Bike convention till Monday, 6/26. There was a Beyonce concert in Frankfurt as well.

My favorite therapist was not there. I tried a new girl from Vietnam. It was like wrestling. She positioned her elbow at certain spot and used her entire body weight on it. I sucked up the pain and fought with her. She dealt with resistance with more brute force... At one time, she positioned my thighs and legs into the frog position....

One initiation for the entire day - Selene from Romania. She is petite, fit and beautiful. She is quite new to Sharks, walk by, smile and walk away. Oh don't be soo shy!

In the room, she started out with baby kisses all over... I repeated with her twice before leaving Sharks at 2 am.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: