Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Edinburgh - Blair Sauna revisit
Posted: 2022-10-26, 9:14 am

Grassleaf
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
TL;DR: I'm still not really a sauna person but my booking looked good and gave a good performance within the limits of the environment. Also, I really wanted a good blow job and finally got one after two years.

Life continues to financially cock-block me getting back to Amsterdam before 2023, but I did manage a brief to return to my old stomping grounds in Edinburgh earlier this month, where I hadn't mongered since the late 2000s.

Edinburgh has a strong indie scene via Adultwork but a reverse booking on that site failed to turn up any bids from local Service Providers (SPs) I found worth pursuing, so instead I decided to risk a sauna visit. Back in the day this was always a hit and miss operation for me, but I was in my early 20s and knew absolutely nothing about P4P, and I'd since had several good massage parlour experiences near London and in Amsterdam in 2019 and 2022, so I was prepared to chance my arm.

Most of the same saunas that were in business back in my day are still around, with the top two that I was aware of then being London Sauna followed by Blair St. Sadly when I checked out London Sauna there was a sign in the window saying it was shut for renovations. Hopefully at some point it will re-open as it was always the place to go for the best-looking women and facilities.

Back in the day I'd been to New Town and Carol's among others, but I went with my second best choice and hit Blair Street, which turned out to be a good decision. The place was exactly as I remember it right down to the grey front door. I booked an hour when I went in (£30 or 35 I think?) with the chatty 30something Scottish maid on the door (who I'd have booked her in a heartbeat if she was an SP as she gave off good vibes from an SP POV).

There were three girls inside and a bit of drama. The hottest one was easily a 20something blonde Romanian girl with a heart-shaped face and lovely perky-looking high breasts, a elfin 8 face and tight 8 body. However, she immediately disqualified herself for me by kicking off with the receptionist while I was showering and getting undressed off the main corridor (really need to remember you can just do this in the rooms...). Something about being racist towards Romanians like her, though how that can be the case when they're both white dyed-blondes IDK.

Met too many younger SPs like that to be fooled anymore, their good looks let them get new clients who've never met them, but its never worth the money due to the drama and bad service that inevitably follows. In any case the receptionist gave her short shrift and she was kicked out shortly afterwards to my relief. That left two girls, a cute white brunette with glasses and a nice pink top, possibly late 20s, a solid 6 in my book. Kind of like a librarian gone bad. However, she immediately lost out to her competitor, a skinny and tall British black girl in her 30s called Amber.

I have a weakness for black British women after years of good times with several of them in London, and Amber was a pretty typical representative. A Brummie, she was tall, with small apple-size breasts, but with a tight little arse and a long red wig, plus ludicrous high heels and a transparent blue set of bra and knickers that completely showed off her shaven pussy. Though you could tell her breasts were a little saggy, she was probably a 6 facially and a 7 body-wise. Monger me knows a professional shagger when I see one and Amber did not disappoint when we got into the bedroom, unlike whoever had to tolerate that Romanian before she got herself slung out.

Unlike a good indie, Amber follows the massage parlour girl's code of get them off and get them out to make way for the next customer. However, I remembered that going in so wasn't particularly disappointed post-session to see I still had 20 minutes left on the clock despite paying for an hour. I may only have had 40 minutes with Amber but she put a lot of effort into them. Blair Sauna has mirrors in the ceiling in its rooms, so after DFK I lay on my back and had Amber nibble and lick her way down me before getting an eyeful of her delightful arse and sinuous spine in 69. She the knelt at the end of the bed before beginning a delightful oral session, where she did OWO and paid good attention to my nuts as directed. A great thing with Amber was she wasn't afraid to give you foreplay instead of just mechanically focusing on your cock, something more SPs could stand to do if they actually want the guy to cum and leave.

I didn't want to cum straight away, so I switched to missionary. Unfortunately Amber didn't do cow girl, and her pussy was so full of lube I couldn't feel much during the actual sex, but fortunately what I really wanted to do was nut in Amber's mouth, as I'd not had a blow job to completion since the pandemic took off back in 2020. Amber was more than happy to kneel at the end of the bed and get to work, and I finished our session blowing my load into her after watching that red wig bobbing up and down my cock for a good 5 minutes.

All in all a very pleasant session, but one which reminded me that the saunas take a very time-oriented and rigid approach to getting their clients in, shagging them and getting them out again. In terms of performance Amber is below a good indie but a decent massage parlour booking. I agreed with her on what I wanted up front (including finishing with CIM), and I really recommend doing that up front (exactly the way you would in the RLD) unless you want to keep breaking the mood with discussions over extras. Amber set me back £80 for the hour session, plus £20 for the OWO/CIM. She claims to be an ex-stripper who loves sucking cock so if that's your thing like it is mine, I'd recommend her. She works Wed-Sunday at Blair ATM and in Birmingham the remainder of the week.
Re: Edinburgh - Blair Sauna revisit
Posted: 2022-11-04, 3:25 am

lprogta
Hey man, do you mind messaging me the name of the massage parlours you went to in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2022-11-04, 4:20 pm

vq78
lprogta wrote:
Hey man, do you mind messaging me the name of the massage parlours you went to in Amsterdam?

I'd love the name of those massage parlours as well. I got a visit in 2 weeks to Amsterdam
Posted: 2022-11-05, 11:31 am

Grassleaf
Hi guys, they're well known on the board, privehuis 118 and BB. I think there's another one called Salon knocking about. Just Google "privehuis + Amsterdam". They should all come up. Unfortunately my last visit to the 'Dam was three years ago in Oct 2019, just before the global pandemic upended everything, so my experiences are likely to be dated.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: