Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Manuela -- Erotic Massage incall in Edinburgh
Posted: 2023-03-18, 12:58 pm

Grassleaf
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Since I've nothing to add yet to the Amsterdam board (finally returning for the 4th time later this year, fingers crossed), I'll be commenting on my 2nd trip to Edinburgh in six months, more with general observations on what seems to be the scene there than any in-depth descriptions of particular Service Providers (SP) in mind.

The first thing I've noticed is that despite some decline in the saunas (London sauna is alas gone) their demise as the focus of Edinburgh's P4P sex scene may be somewhat exaggerated. The indie scene there seems relatively smaller and underdeveloped for a city of Edinburgh's size, compared with what you find elsewhere, a highly transitory. My first trip I got no reverse booking hits, and both times the lists of SP profiles I'd made to contact prior to my arrival returned a lot ladies who were actually elsewhere.

I suspect this is because it is easy for an SP to move between Edinburgh and Glasgow or hop southwards to cities like Newcastle, meaning a lot of SPs are just passing through; this seems to be the case with the saunas as well though, as Amber, who I'd seen at Blair Sauna last time, wasn't in town either. The plus side to this is a lot of ladies pass through Edinburgh, so you have a high chance of meeting fresh talent or old friends if you're based there. Sadly it won't work quite so well if you pass through once in a blue moon like I do.

I used Adultwork and McCoy's to find profiles prior to arrival in the city. I'd decided to try the indie scene after the relative success of my trip to Blair Sauna last time, in case lightening didn't strike twice, but I think next time I'll just turn up at a sauna and chance my arm as it is less trouble. Nevertheless, after working through half dozen SP profiles this time, I got a response from Manuela, a Polish MILF in her 40s (AW profile claimed 38), who was based relatively near Waverly train station in the city centre, and offered an erotic massage at £100 for one hour.

I had good comms from her and found her place relatively easily. The flat itself was a pretty typical SP incall massage place, small and a bit basic, but nothing too terrible. The shower was clean and Manuela was the same lady as in her pictures, and not bad looking for her age. She had nice small breasts and was the kind of older lady you'd ask for a blowjob if you saw her on staff at the strip club that technically doesn't offer P4P, if you see what I mean.

Overall however, I'd give my time with Manuela a straight 6 across the board, in looks, service level and general punting experience. I came away neither put out nor widely enthused about the meeting, just sort of okay. She was chatty enough, and looked good for her age when she stripped off to give the massage. However, it was clear she wasn't a proper masseuse as it was basically a long body rub. I received pretty basic b2b and oral, both of which I found to be a bit mechanical.

We wrapped up with a handjob that was satisfactory, but again didn't show any special techniques. Overall, I've had better experiences from Chinese and Thai ladies, and would have preferred a straight shag with Manuela. However, if you were in the mood for a massage and happy ending, you could get a perfectly adequate one from her.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: