Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Belgium trip report
Posted: 2023-03-20, 11:06 pm

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Evening gents,

I called into Brussels Nord this afternoon and found the RLD is dead before 7pm, almost every window seat was empty.

I found a Bulgarian blonde (aren’t they all?) with some nice soft fake E cups (which she said were natural) and got a decent F&S for €50. She was keen on the 15 minute time limit though, first time I have ever seen a girl start a kitchen timer ticking away in the room!

Off to Ghent later…
Re: Belgium trip report
Posted: 2023-03-20, 11:13 pm

busted
Ghent update…

Got there about 9pm and was seriously impressed within seconds of arrival. Met an awesome (natural DD cups this time) Romanian brunette in her 20s in the glasshouse near the Zuid shopping district and she had good English (said she worked in London previously) and was easy on time, chatty and smiley.

Resorted to HJ and some Dom as I was still drained from earlier but couldn’t pass up this chance.

€50 well spend there, wish I had gone straight to Ghent…

Maybe 20-30 girls working in the main Ghent RLD but the quality is superb, better than I have seen in AMS in recent years. Hardly any plastic or pouty fake lips on show, all looking young and beautiful, most of them keen to make a good impression.

Didn’t feel dodgy at all as Brussels often does. Recommended.
Posted: 2023-03-22, 10:36 pm

averagejoe
thanks for this report!!

well 6pm -7pm they are cleaning.. dayshift are leaving around 5pm-6pm and night shift show up around 7-20pm!

yes Brussels are really shitty compared to everywhere else. used to be good though.
Posted: 2024-01-27, 2:52 pm

Mojito
Oh no, I was planning some trips to Brussels RLD next month....I have not been there for 5+ years but used to be a huge fan of Rue D'aerschot at Gare du Nord.

Is it still as bad as people say it is?
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: