Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Castings in March – FKK Palace
Posted: 2023-03-21, 9:02 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After a long journey from Singapore to Frankfurt via Riyadh last Friday, I was thirsty and so was Freddy. Saudia Airlines or the Desert Rats delayed my checked bag again. At least, the wait was just 45 minutes instead of 3 days on the outbound flight from Frankfurt to Singapore.

The air in Frankfurt was cool and invigorating as compared to the heat and humidity in Singapore. I felt better already and Freddy approved as I entered Palace at 7 pm.

The place was busy with men and girls. There was a convention in town for the week and Friday was the last day. For the post-Covid lock down days, I have never seen so many men and girls at Palace.

Chris and a few girls tried to get my attention but I was laser focus on one girl - the new Nicole. I first ran into her in February and I asked her who she was. "Well, I was looking for a younger Nicole but I am very happy to meet you..."

I found Nicole and another familiar face next to her wave at me, "Remember me, Deanna... from Venezuela". Right, Deanna the joker. I said something to her in Spanish and she was busted.. We laughed and Deanna asked if she could join Nicole and I, "we are friends, good friends". It's OK. As we were heading to the room, I noticed a new girl with big eyes and gorgeous face sitting between Nicole and Deanna.

In room K with the big round bed, I asked Nicole if she knew the other quiet girl, "that's my friend Ivana..." Oh, I headed back to the bar area to invite Ivana to join us. It was the right call. Nicole-Ivana 2023 has the potential to be as good as A-K 2016.

Both Nicole and Ivana are from Bucharest and they spent summer months together working in Spain. Team work make dreams work and I was very happy to be back at Palace again.

Nicole had a massage at 2 am and she was relaxed but tired to return to work. Thus I left at 3 am and headed back to the hotel.

Palace has gradual plans to expand and add outdoor space. Flemings next door remains closed with no sign of re-opening.

The next day (Saturday), the crowd was down by at least 50%. I found the original younger Nicole and we exchanged greetings. She just returned to Germany that same day.

For Sunday, Sharks is the place to be. But I went to Palace instead. :)

Regards,
Fred
Re: Castings in March – FKK Palace
Posted: 2023-03-24, 11:19 pm

TheAdmiralSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to see your return to Palace paid off, sounds like you went on a good day.

Thanks again for the help with Teresa
Posted: 2023-04-11, 3:35 pm

420XXX
Nice report Fred,,keep up the inspections.
Posted: 2023-06-08, 12:48 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Admiral,

She asked me, "I have not heard from him for a while..." :)

Hello 420,

Where are you these days?

Frankfurt will have a huge convention at the end of this month - Euro Bike 2023. During this fair only, Frankfurt Marriott will allow bikes in the hotel rooms. Let's see if they show up at Palace or at Sharks.

BTW, Elle from Constanta is back. I had a few threesome with her. HOT as ever.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: