Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A naughty surprise in Ghent...
Posted: 2024-04-04, 5:26 pm

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey gents,

Had a half hour spare in Ghent yesterday after a business meeting finished early. Had no plans to punt but fancied a quick look in the RLD. There were probably about 10-12 girls there as it was mid week, mid afternoon.

On the road behind the glass arcade, there is one of those X shaped urinals in the street opposite a row of windows so I stopped for a pee. Looked up to realise that the girls could see everything from their windows and there were three of the girls intently watching me. Oops, I thought, they are really going to kick off and get angry that they can see my dick in the street, that hadn't been my intention at all...

As I looked up at them, they started waving and beckoning me over, so I guess that this is a regular ploy to attract the attention of guys who are caught short. One slim brunette in particular made me smile as she did an impersonation of me peeing from behind her window, then laughed and blew me a kiss. Well, that was more than I could resist - two minutes later I was 50 Euro lighter and she was leading me up her stairs, with my fly still undone ;-)

She is 22 years old and a gorgeous slim Italian, she can suck like nothing I have experienced before!

Apparantely she has fun with all the guys at the urinal, this is her favourite way to lure them in. Quite a pleasant surprise, I had thought at first that I was out of line when I realised that the girls could see my dick at the urinal, then I clocked that they had planned for exactly this ;-)

Well worth a look for anyone who fancies a bit of naughty fun!
Re: A naughty surprise in Ghent...
Posted: 2024-04-22, 11:47 pm

Mojito
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
busted wrote:
Hey gents,

Had a half hour spare in Ghent yesterday after a business meeting finished early. Had no plans to punt but fancied a quick look in the RLD. There were probably about 10-12 girls there as it was mid week, mid afternoon.

On the road behind the glass arcade, there is one of those X shaped urinals in the street opposite a row of windows so I stopped for a pee. Looked up to realise that the girls could see everything from their windows and there were three of the girls intently watching me. Oops, I thought, they are really going to kick off and get angry that they can see my dick in the street, that hadn't been my intention at all...

As I looked up at them, they started waving and beckoning me over, so I guess that this is a regular ploy to attract the attention of guys who are caught short. One slim brunette in particular made me smile as she did an impersonation of me peeing from behind her window, then laughed and blew me a kiss. Well, that was more than I could resist - two minutes later I was 50 Euro lighter and she was leading me up her stairs, with my fly still undone ;-)

She is 22 years old and a gorgeous slim Italian, she can suck like nothing I have experienced before!

Apparantely she has fun with all the guys at the urinal, this is her favourite way to lure them in. Quite a pleasant surprise, I had thought at first that I was out of line when I realised that the girls could see my dick at the urinal, then I clocked that they had planned for exactly this ;-)

Well worth a look for anyone who fancies a bit of naughty fun!

You were quite literally busted! :)
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: