Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK rate question, & upcoming trip
Posted: 2005-01-16, 9:26 pm

beenthere
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been to Frankfurt many times in the last few years. Many thanks to ST for his trailblazing. This time I'm arriving in AMS on Tuesday, and plan to break up the trip (driving) by going to Goldentime for 1 night, then World, Oase, and Palace for 4 nights. I noticed that Palace has a snow party, on Wednesday, does anybody know if this a good event? Leaving Sunday, thinking about a Parksauna, phg, or goldentime for Sunday evening and just drive from that area to the airport Monday morning. Only a stop in AMS to get supplies on the initial leg.

For the PHG, GT, Parksauna clubs, your time can be extended an xtra 30 minutes for 25E. With this pricing structure is one allowed to come in the first 30, and then extend for the next 30 for25E and come again?

Beenthere

Posted: 2005-01-17, 11:52 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Beenthere,

At all FKK's (at least the one's I know) you buy time, not 'comings'. If you come twice in the first half hour, you should not have to pay anything extra. If you extend your time, it is not the number of orgasms that determines the bill, but purely the time plus 'additional services' (like CIM for EUR 25 or anal for EUR 50, if offered by the girl; that is on a per service basis, so if you would use CIM twice, you should pay the EUR 25 twice). If a girl tells you otherwise, go directly to the staff and complain - and report so to us.
Only deviation I know is the more-or-less public service, like in the Golden Time 'Kino' (cinema room), where in most cases the relation between you and the girls ends after the male orgasm - but even there the 'good girls' stay a little while with you (or go showering with you).

regards,

Gaston.
Re: FKK rate question, & upcoming trip
Posted: 2005-01-17, 8:49 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
I agree for extra service (at Oase, it was 50 Euro for CIM, not all the girls do it). But for coming, i remember a thread (not sure it was on this board or wsg) but it points that at a francfurt FKK, the problem appears to come twice in half an hour and the staff made clear that the guy have to pay 50 Euro extra
Regards,
Clostro
Posted: 2005-01-18, 9:36 am

Novize
The "official" rule in all german FKK-Clubs I know says, that 1 time-unit includes 1 (male) orgasm. So, coming twice in 1 hour is covered by the "time-fee", coming twice in 30 minutes leads to an additional charge. If any woman allows you to come twice in 30 minutes without charging additionally (for whatever reason), be happy about the discount received, but donĀ“t talk about it or post it in any forum. The woman might get some trouble with the other girls, the Club or her "Personal Manager", if this gets known...
Posted: 2005-01-19, 9:56 pm

DesertFox
Wow . . . it might just be the onset of middle age, but I can't recall ever being able to come twice within thirty minutes at an FKK. I wish I had that issue to deal with . . .

-DF
Posted: 2005-01-20, 11:46 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fox man-
Middle age- well I am early AARP age and I can't remember coming in an hour, just ask Sammi and Andrea. I got the magic stick and I can go for hours................- (some rap song).

With regards to the question- I have heard it many times, both from Wallen girls, and from FKK girls, that once you come, most girls will send you packing unless they like you or know you well whereupon you can cuddle and chat until the 30 minutes are up. But even for a regular, it's 50 euro per pop as a rule. That's how we see our favorites coming to the safety boxes to get paid every 15-20 minutes.

I would imagine that with reasonable rapport on a first session, if you popped after say 15 minutes with a girl you dig and wanted to stay, the girl would allow you to chill for the 15 minutes remaining if you bought a second half hour for your second pop. If not, she's not worth dealing with, but on most first encounters, you blow and you go. Even if it's by getting a BBBJ in the hallway while you wait for a room with a kitlisch Romanian gamine, right wim.

Look out FKK girls, ST the little mouse, Fast Freddie the feverish fornicator and the ever demanding yet fair Desert Fox are on the loose this week. Guys- kiss ass and take names and biometric parameters.

Doog

Pepto at - 17 C and hating it. Blizzard this weekend.
Posted: 2005-01-21, 11:44 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
The half-hour thing happened to me once in a well-described German FKK and the girl really made no problem. Yes, I was a regular with her indeed and spoke her language, which probably helped. But I agree this should not mess up statistics, which clearly show the 'coming is going' -rule.
BTW, if I see a girl constantly in and out of rooms every 15 minutes, she's definitely off my list. This is not where I come for.
Age-wise I will be halfway between DF and Pepto and, not using Vitamin V, I prefer sessions of about an hour. Just long enough to get nicely aquainted, do your thing and relax a while.

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-08-10, 4:12 pm

tinovino
Hello

I am revisiting an old thread here and would like to clarify how many times one may orgasm in a 30 minute or 1 hour session.

If I opted for a 30 minute session and popped within 10 minutes does that signify the end of session? I see no point in carrying on because there is slim chance I would be able to perform again within the next 20 minutes until the end of my session. Ok, I could just relax and chat if I wanted to.

Now, if I opted for a one hour session and popped within 10 minutes does that signify the end of my session too or can I repeat the performance again within the one hour?

My concerns here are that if I have not had some pussy action for some time I am prone to popping quite quickly! And therefore I need to know whether my one our session allows me to shoot as many times as I can...

Otherwise, can I have a wank before I start me session?

What's the rule here?

TinoVino
Posted: 2006-08-10, 9:00 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dont get caught doing a solo cheapie, you get thrown out as a cheapskate.

Everything is negotiable. Book for an hour session, multiple pops, and she should be OK with it if you promise a cigarette break and she gets an hours work
Posted: 2006-08-10, 11:08 pm

Wim Admin
Tinovino,
if you opt for the hour and the girl lets you come in 10 minutes , than something is wrong.
you have to intervene, at least opt for the "art of making love" , if she's not in for that then don't prolongue -
generally they are fast with the blowjob, but next it's your turn for some oral that can extend to quite some time - next blow again and extend your final run.
If you want to do a girl for an hour you at least got to have something with her, otherwise it gets boring.
It perhaps may seem a lot different in Germany than in Amsterdam, but the girls are not that different - if you want the half hour at 50 you need to get the girl interested, it's hit or miss, they do their job , it depends on yourself what extra fun you can get out of them.

"'can I have a wank before my session ""

please , go there before you start talking nonsense

W.
Posted: 2006-08-11, 1:42 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you think you would blow too quickly, you can ask for a massage first.

"please , go there before you start talking nonsense"

Wim, it was late in 2005 when Pepto, Dedalus and I visited the Palace. They pointed out a very strange man jerking off in the kino all night. It was disgusting.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-19, 10:14 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
The info by previous posters is generally correct. If you come in ten minutes then you are entitled to the remainder of time- but not to a second coming. So massage, and even another round of sex should be ok. The best solution is to make sure you don't come too soon. If an unscrupulous girl tries piledriving you immediatel or doing heavy oral then you can treat it as a challenge and time yourself to come at 29 minutes. However very few girls are thsi mercenary in FKKs (unlike RLDs)

If you get a crap girl she will find ways of charging extra. Fortunately nearly all girls are good in this respect and will stick to the generally understood rules

Technically the girl can charge whatever she can get you to pay. Especially if you want something other than the basics. So make sure you are happy with the charge - and find out the going rate before you go to a room

If you do not know the girl well, check your watch when you start the session , possibly even synchronising with the girl. If she doesn't like that then perhaps that is a word of warning. She should tell you when you come up to 30 minutes. If the session finishes after 35 minutes and she didn't give you a warning then you have a good case to complain if she charges you 100E

If yo are hit with any unexpected charges then consider a quiet but firm complaint to reception. Don't raise your voice - if you can get the girl to shout then she will damage herself. Even if the issue is not resolved in front of you the chances are the girl will get a blackmark with the club, and if it is repeated she will be asked to leave
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: