Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prague Trip Report
Posted: 2006-09-22, 2:45 am

pepsi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The city itself is old and incredible. It was clean and the people friendly.

The sex scene is there but you must be very careful and selective. K5 was the best. Not a lot of selection until around 8 pm The girls each one gorgeos and there was all body types. The place was spotless and the woman friendly. Mirrors all around the rooms were a bonus.

Darlings was good, clean and a great selection after 9 pm.

Lotus was good, clean and a good selection after 9.

Sweet Paradise was a waste of time. Woman on their web site and what they offer are very different from each other.

Waste of time is looking up specific providers and trying to get together with them. Lots of bait & switch going on. Women on clubs web sites are probably not the ones at the club. Turn over is very fast at all the clubs.

Would I go back. No Do I think Prague is better than Amsterdam No. Amsterdam is cheaper and much more convenient. The best houses in Prague are spread out all over the city so you are always taking cabs. Average for 1 hour with a girl with the taxi fare is about 165.00-200. The clubs offer free cab fare but its worked into the price of the girl.

I enjoyed the city and the people. The women were beautiful and gorgeous. Great vacation but I would never put the sex scene above Amsterdams.
Trams
Posted: 2006-09-22, 4:57 pm

El Burro
It's true that the clubs are spread out over the city, and privats more so. However nearly all are accessible by tram so taxi is not absolutely necessary.

Posted: 2006-09-23, 11:57 am

thedeno
I was just in Prague last weekend for the first time and I thought it was great.

I went to Sweet Paradise four times and on average it cost me about 65 Euros for an hour. I took the Metro there, which cost about 1 Euro....so it sounds like you got majorly ripped off by the taxis....which is rule number one about Prague....don't take the taxis!....or if you do, negotiate the fare beforehand.

I highly recommend Prague, and though Sweet Paradise is not perfect, it's great value for the money, especially if you like young Czech women. Yes, the pics do not match the women available (although I did have an amazing session with Barbara, who's pics are on the site), but that's because the women turnover quickly.
Re: Prague Trip Report
Posted: 2006-09-24, 5:00 pm

pepsi
Hi guys.. I understood the taxi scam before I went. These taxis were sent by the clubs themselves. I think they were about 20 EU each way. I paid the taxi directly myself.

Problem with Sweet Paradise was I called and asked for a specific girl. They said she would be in at 8 So at 8 I had them call me a taxi. When I got there the same lady who I spoke with an hour before then told me the girl I was interested in was off for 2 weeks and wanted me to see the girls that were available. Not cool and didn't set things off right from the beginning.

The really nice clubs are K5, Lotus, and Darlings. Darlings is right in the new town area which has lots of places to stay right there by the square. About 50-100 girls after 9. Incredible but more pricey than the houses outside the tourist area. More selection than private houses. Girls between 7-10. Lots of 10's.

Also went to the Sex Park/Red Light District. Walked from Old Town Area took about 1/2 hour. Nice walk along the river. Went about 7 and ate at Mcdonalds which is next door. Be aware that the McDonalds there closes at 7 an employee told me because they don't want to be open after the flower market next door closes. I guess the area gets dangerous at night. Took a taxi back and decided not to walk back after hearing this from the employee. About 15 girls there at 7 before I went to McDs. They have 62 rooms and around 10 most are busy. Price was about 50 for 1/2 hours. Girls between 6-8. It was on the dark side but clean.
Posted: 2006-09-25, 10:55 pm

D_Diggler
Hi Pepsi
What are the prices like in Darling?
Do you have any tips about good privats?
many thanks
Dirk
Posted: 2006-09-27, 2:44 am

pepsi
I think it was about 150.00 all together. There was a cover and then 1 hour with your choice.

Didn't go to any of the prives.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: