Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 45 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Good time at Goldentime
Posted: 2005-11-25, 10:03 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Arrived Thursday 24 5 pm at Goldentime , parkinglot filled up , great atmosphere immediately on entrance , wintertime , christmastree and lots of girls around. After some World visits last october it felt good to return back home in the icebear circle. Took my time and started drinking, sauna and hot-tub , 6 am feeding time for bears and babys , after that some sanitary preparations and it was time for the down with hotpants. Already contacted a nice babe who proved to be Isabelle from Latvia - she kept me an hour going in a blockhut, great fun and good sex, the pouring rain pitter pattered on the roof and as my libido level was top we prolonged for a half hour , she get me hard again and again , alltogether a very memorable session with this girl from Riga - actually a man has had his share after two pops - not in the German clubs as we all know.
In the end I met MikedeH and Woofie and it was time for beers and chat - I saw babes like Fon (Thai) Gina (German) Nathalia (Poland) , yes Nathalia with the reindeer apperance , all known to me , but there were many more reindeer. Here was Natalie , the slender Bulgarian goddess I know from Happy Garden - it was at least a year and a half that we had to make-up , the Schluusel was soon at hand, not long after we were back in one of the block huts under the pitter patter, the party could start allover again.
Around midnight and some Heineken and congenial thoughts with the Ignatzes (see you back soon guys) I kept it the day , the ride back home was winter with stormy rains and slurries - I saw big trucks tumbled over along the road, I was lucky , a day later and the ride to Germany would have been a disaster, it's wintertime in Holland , and in Germany .... !
Re: Good time at Goldentime
Posted: 2005-11-25, 10:31 pm

davide
'......it's wintertime in Holland , and in Germany .... !'

Yes, but who cares when you have such clubs to visit?? :-)
D.
Posted: 2005-11-25, 10:44 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hoi wim,

Sound like a good time, no Fred, no 420 Mr Bone? Is it true that Ive is back at GT?

That weather sucks, here we had ice for Thanksgiving but Monday-Wednesday next week they forecast again 17C in the daytime. Nice.

In 11 days I will be taking U bahn from Hbf FFM to Palace and RE trein to FKK World, no icy roads for me man, I have enough of that getting to work in a couple of weeks.

Pitter patter

Pepto
Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:02 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Pepto,

No Ive around, no Francesca - Fred was in Oasis (No?). The night before had fun with Mr. Bone, Withnail and Gato de Padre in Amsterdam, and another notable Ignatz Silver Haze blower (420-bar). Ended-up with an excellent bite at the Argetinian (you know that one) , finally ended-up with Maya (Laura ex-LW) in Teerketelsteeg , who made my day top. (check PM)
W.
Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:27 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:42 pm

axxxtw Founder
Friend Fiets...

Did WIm know the real team-ignatzmice was also present!?

Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:50 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-11-26, 12:01 am

Mr.Plug
Hey Wim -

Glad you made it home safely - no fun driving in that stuff! Also good to see you had fun with Natalie from Bulgaria - she's a nice girl. I think I know who Fon is - that really cute thin Thai girl who's always bouncing around the club? I wanted to get to know her, but it just didn't happen the night I was there. Glad you had fun!!

-- Mr. Plug
Posted: 2005-11-26, 12:07 am

axxxtw Founder
"Yes, but what's your real name". Makes sense now.

ROTFL

Last edited by axxxtw on 2005-11-26, 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Posted: 2005-11-26, 12:15 am

Wim Admin
Hi Mr. Plug,
Nathalia is a doll , but there were so many .....

Quote:
Friend Fiets...

Did WIm know the real team-ignatzmice was also present!?

hey you fellows,

I'm not yet elevated to the complete Ignatz innercircle, right !
but I can tell you Sarah is back on OZA and Nadia is aching in Oudekennis
No Jaguar seen , only Porsches !
BTW , I was in the pitter patter huts, ok ! (LOL)
Wim
Posted: 2005-11-26, 12:20 am

axxxtw Founder
Sara and Nadia?, that's old news Wim ;-)

Posted: 2005-11-26, 12:31 am

Wim Admin
shhhh, I thought I could be of help,
(but you don't know Maya, right ?)
allways at your service !
Wim
Posted: 2005-11-26, 3:41 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred was in Oasis (No?). The night before had fun with Mr. Bone"

Hello Wim,

Did you get your Mr. Good Bar from 420? I was at the Palace when you were at GT with Mike and Woofie. We need to divide and conquer, you know?

Coming to World for the next Party on Dec 6 - St. Nikolas? Your Bulgarian babe is around but Alexandra is not there.

Regards from Frankfurt,
Fred
Posted: 2005-11-26, 4:00 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Fred, No Goodbars No , 420 had an emergency back to the homebase.
Dec 6 St Nikolaas ? , hey I can play Santa and get all the girls on my lap , mmmm , they are all naughty so they have to make-up with me ....., like Olga ...... who needs a lot of spanking .....
Dec. is a busy month Fred , have fun today , send my regards to Katja and when will she be in Amsterdam ?
Wim

Last edited by Wim on 2005-11-26, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-11-26, 4:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ho Ho Ho, Santa Wim is coming to town to treat the girls. This pack of Mr. Good Bar deserves some frequent flyer credits.

"when will she be in Amsterdam"

I think when you call on her, she will come for you.

Mike found a new babe from Bratislava last night. DF approved. I may have to introduce you to a brunette from Iran / Turkey (mixed). She's ulta intense!!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-11-26, 4:16 pm

Wim Admin
Yes , I'm really keen on those Goodbars, I have to offer them to my cuties like Dida and Maya and Petra .....
It's not the Iranian / French girl Sarah ? I did not see her last October -
Yess , Olga needs spanking , ask Katja's phonenumber , she has mine but probably I love her more then she does me , though ..... you never know ....
W.
Posted: 2005-11-26, 5:00 pm

ziozeb37
Hey...Wim! What does mean Nadia is aching...?
Posted: 2005-11-26, 5:16 pm

Wim Admin
That's a good one Zio : Nadia is aching for her top-boyfriend , who ever he is , okay !?
Posted: 2005-11-26, 5:38 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

I forgot those Mr. Goodbar at the Halloween Party. I made myself a mental note to bring you the Mr. Goodbar but I could not make it to GT to deliver personally.....

"It's not the Iranian / French girl Sarah ?"

She's Camilla from Iran / Turkey. She just came back to World four weeks ago after an extended absence. I might have seen her at the Halloween Party but it's a bit hard to recognize the girls with the special outfit and makeup.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-11-26, 5:46 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, I was there on thursday, but I haven't got a clue what this thread is about. Like the world passed me by on thursday or something. Real names, green Jags, team ignatzmice....and somehow, I think nobody's going to explain it to me sigh.....

Anyway, nice to meet Woofie in the flesh at last. Hope the headache died off.

I do know however, the service levels were superb, with one Sarah Michelle Gellar lookalike working (who insisted I really was only pretending not to speak german and would not speak english at all) and the simply superb Anita from Hungary who acted like a littel teenager squirming underneath me! There was some confusion about that girll between Fred and myself, but all sorted now.

Good night, lots of snow in the sour valley the next day as I drove down to World. Palace tonight, Got in Himmel, my dick aches!
 [ 45 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: