Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Club-Calygula - Hennef-Michelshohn
Posted: 2006-02-24, 5:44 pm

paulo069
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone please provide directions from Bonn. Will be travelling there by train from Bonn Hauptbahnhof. Also anyone with any experiences good or bad ?
Re: FKK Club-Calygula - Hennef-Michelshohn
Posted: 2006-02-24, 10:50 pm

Yooroo Monger
The question is why?

Can't remember the last time I was there and I'm sure in the mean time it's changed owners about a half-dozen times. So it could be good, bad or closed...

Are you avoiding somebody at Bernds or something? 'Cos it's a much safer bet just up the hill from Calygula.

Sorry can't help you with the train directions as I drive all the time. Get to Hennef station then take a 5 minute taxi ride... that's the best I can do.
Posted: 2006-02-25, 10:00 am

paulo069
no not trying to avoid anyone - just arriving very late friday departing very late sunday therefore will miss bernds as they close at weekends. staying at bonn near hauptbahnof and considering my options for my 5/6 hours freetime saturday afternoon - dont really want to waste couple of hours of my freetime on a train to cologne
Posted: 2006-02-25, 11:29 am

blondofil
Here is a link to the homepage

http://www.fkk-club-calygula.de/
Posted: 2006-02-25, 11:46 am

paulo069
thanks - it does not look overly impressive does it - do you think this is the best that bonn has to offer at weekends
Posted: 2006-02-26, 12:05 am

blondofil
You could also try :

http://www.fkk-burg.de/
Posted: 2006-03-11, 10:31 pm

Nexus2
This may be way too late (sorry, just saw it now).

I think it will be quicker to get to Cologne (about 20 minutes) and many more frequent trains, than to get to Hennef. Hell, you can get to Cologne by tram as well, though with a lot more stops on the way. Lots more choice in Cologne too.

Don't know anything about Calygula, except that it is not mentioned very often at all. Hidden Eden keep out the riff-raff, or dead and empty?
Just returned
Posted: 2006-03-13, 9:34 pm

paulo069
Just returned from my weekend - I chose to take the train to Cologne from Bonn but could not decide between Samya and Sudbad - I made a mistake - at 2.30 pm I tried Sudbad only to find a sign on the door saying "closed until 5 pm" despite the web page advising open at 1 pm. annoying because i was on the small tram and it was bitterly cold - what incentive is there for me to return there if that is the standard they set from the outset? then crossed over the city to samya and had a pleasant 3 hours or so - had the pleasure of two lovely ladies including the lovely Romina. I wanted another round but thanks to the closure of Sudbad I ran out of time. As for Samya in general it was nice but unlikely to return. The girls were restricted as to where they could perform, not enough rooms, girls were generally wearing bikinins as opposed to being nude as I like them to be and I like the way FKK girls normally come up and chat - here they chose not to.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: