Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Does Daisy from Bulgaria look like Keira Knightley?
Posted: 2006-03-13, 3:50 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
"Back then she only spoke Bulgarian and Italian."

Hi Dedalus,

Mission accomplished. Her Italian was very sexy. I would love to hear her sing.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-13, 6:12 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

Is she speaking English now? Or German?

How is her service now? On her first day she was pretty good but I thought that she had quite a bit to learn. Cute little thing, though. Do you think that she has graduated to "Top-Act" status?

I think that we need a classification system of some sorts. On the Roemerforum, an absolute top-act is referred to as "R-Klasse". I bet that we could come up with something similar. It is, of course somewhat subjective, but maybe worth the effort.

For example: Marina, as much as I think that she is an "R-Klasse" I would probably not refer to her that way in a report as I know that many fellow girl chasers here have another opinion of her (I do not understand those weirdoes, but...). I think that most would consider Cindy an "R". Edith at World may qualify also. I never met her, but the famous and legendary Sammi would probably qualify. Back when Melanie (owner of Malibu) was working, she certainly qualified. Maria at Oase is an "R". Lizzy as well.

I will give this some thought.

Cheers,

Dedalus
German classification system?
Posted: 2006-03-13, 10:53 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
We don't want to copy the Germans shurely???

I think that the best "Classy" system would be that top rated Woman is "De-Havilland" class. something in the middle would be "Marmite" class (Take it or leave it) Inanimates would be "Starfish" class and the real pains and fakers would be "SkAnkahs".

Of course some jumped up twerp would always try and inflate his own ego (using the YMMV excuse) and take a known bad service provider and elevate her services to the point where people actually think she's worthwhile; but there would be another name for that class.
Re: German classification system?
Posted: 2006-03-13, 1:51 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Mike,

"De-Havilland" class.

Could work. I like that there is not a hint of ego or vanity there ;-)))

There's the "Donald Trump" class, or the "Dennis Rodman class", and for the gentleman who will not accept anything less that the absolute best....introducing....THE DE-HAVILLAND CLASS (Background music plays, lush strings and boisterous brass fanfares)

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-13, 11:12 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

I asked her to switch to Italian.

We can talk about her performance during our next joint inspection.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-13, 11:46 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to see you have ceased taking those anti irony pills they sell in Georgia. I will make an (honoury) Englishman out of you yet.

Funilly enough, in a few years, I have no doubt that thenext generation of supr-duper US Navy aircraft carrier will no doubt be called the Donald Trump class, and the next neuclear submarine the Condalica Rice class (keeps diving?...hmmm)
Posted: 2006-03-14, 1:59 am

Yooroo Monger
"...and the next neuclear submarine the Condalica Rice class (keeps diving?...hmmm)"

Because it's full of seamen?!
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: