Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Trivia Questions - Name these girls
Posted: 2006-03-13, 11:13 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Palace - March 11, 2006

For the fans of Marina from Lithuania who are in mourning of her disappearance, this babe from Belarus would offer you a lot of comfort, and perhaps more. In fact, she’s very similar to Marina in terms of size and shape, with bigger eyes and higher cheek bones plus all natural C cups. She had been gone for over a year and I believed Pepto pointed her out to me.

This blonde from Romania had gone from World to Atlantik to Palace. She has nicely enhanced boobs, Chinese/Japanese characters along her spine and she wears thigh high white boots. Julia used to be her partner in crime when they were working at World.

World - March 12, 2006

Remember the Civil War of Bulgaria last summer, this blonde used to wear a pink belt and/or pink head band. She was wearing a black belt and black boots last Sunday.

This can be a tricky one until you read the giveaway hint. She’s an icon at Oase with an imposing figure. When I saw Gaby from Poland showing a girl in street clothes around, I only saw a tall girl with long blonde pony tail in jeans. I was thinking she’s a new force from Poland…. When she was walking around naked in high heels without the thigh high black boots, she and her enhanced twin puppies drew a lot of attention, including mine. Slowly and surely, I ignored the platinum blonde hair of this German girl and focused on her face… OK, she’s the one who ‘completed’ Pepto’s career at Oase. Ha Ha.. Maybe she would molest him all over again when he visited World.

Regards,
Fred
Re: FKK Trivia Questions - Name these girls
Posted: 2006-03-14, 3:14 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Palace - March 11, 2006

For the fans of Marina from Lithuania who are in mourning of her disappearance, this babe from Belarus would offer you a lot of comfort, and perhaps more. In fact, she’s very similar to Marina in terms of size and shape, with bigger eyes and higher cheek bones plus all natural C cups. She had been gone for over a year and I believed Pepto pointed her out to me.

I'm at a loss for this one- grosse Diana has fake C's.

This blonde from Romania had gone from World to Atlantik to Palace. She has nicely enhanced boobs, Chinese/Japanese characters along her spine and she wears thigh high white boots. Julia used to be her partner in crime when they were working at World.

This one's easy, Anna from Transylvania.

World - March 12, 2006

Remember the Civil War of Bulgaria last summer, this blonde used to wear a pink belt and/or pink head band. She was wearing a black belt and black boots last Sunday.

Don't tell me Alexandra is back.

This can be a tricky one until you read the giveaway hint. She’s an icon at Oase with an imposing figure. When I saw Gaby from Poland showing a girl in street clothes around, I only saw a tall girl with long blonde pony tail in jeans. I was thinking she’s a new force from Poland…. When she was walking around naked in high heels without the thigh high black boots, she and her enhanced twin puppies drew a lot of attention, including mine. Slowly and surely, I ignored the platinum blonde hair of this German girl and focused on her face… OK, she’s the one who ‘completed’ Pepto’s career at Oase. Ha Ha.. Maybe she would molest him all over again when he visited World.

Stay out of the kino! If the face looks like Sandra of de Wallen, then it's a bleach blonde Sunny. Did you get a whiff Freddy??

Regards, Pepto
Posted: 2006-03-14, 4:23 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Palace - March 11, 2006

For the fans of Marina from Lithuania who are in mourning of her disappearance, this babe from Belarus would offer you a lot of comfort, and perhaps more. In fact, she’s very similar to Marina in terms of size and shape, with bigger eyes and higher cheek bones plus all natural C cups. She had been gone for over a year and I believed Pepto pointed her out to me. "

Selina, possibly? No, she is Lithuanian. You got me.

Sunny has moved, huh? I wonder if Kira has moved with her.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-14, 5:56 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Pepto,

Wrong. Correct. Wrong. Correct. 50% - not bad.

"I'm at a loss for this one- grosse Diana has fake C's. "

It was Saturday afternoon when I had a discussion with DF about big and small Diana. She's Natalie from Belarus and she had been back at Palace since December. I could not believe I recall her names. It took me ten minutes to remember she's from Belarus. As soon as I approached her and she shyly said, "yes, I am from Belarus", the memory just came right back, "you are Natalie..."

"Don't tell me Alexandra is back."

Alexandra was long gone before last summer. In fact, she had been gone since late 2004. DF knows this girl really well.

"Stay out of the kino! If the face looks like Sandra of de Wallen, then it's a bleach blonde Sunny. Did you get a whiff Freddy??"

Thanks for that facial comparison. That's it. She had a much softer look with the platinum blonde hair and simple high heels. I acted like I need some sugar at the bar and I took a few deep breaths. No B.O. detected. You know me - I don't stay in the kino.

Hi Dedalus,

"Sunny has moved, huh? I wonder if Kira has moved with her. "

I don't know. It was her first day at World and I had no idea if she would stay or not. Kira was not with her last Sunday. Sunny was a free agent.

Again, your blonde wonder was there in the same red fish net stocking. She even gave me a wink around midnight when I was sitting in the dining room, watching four Cuban babes dancing on and off the stage.

Also, Special K sent her regards from Palace. The blonde hair and the pink fluffy hand bag were long gone. She has shorter reddish brown hair and a black hand bag. I was not alone who had to get used to her new look. Some girls at Palace gave her comment like, "ehhhh??"

We need to look up Natalie when you return. I want to see if she can cure your Missing Marina Syndrome. Have you read about a new babe named Georgino from Germany at the Palace yet? She seems to be a good friend of Donna no longer at Oase.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-14, 9:02 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Ah, Natalie. Yes I have heard much about her. I am game for a lesson in Belarusian culture :-)))

I am really glad to her that Miss Red-fishnet is often to be seen. I've got to get back.

Georgino? That's a new one and I have not read about her anywhere. Do tell.....
My Marina-jones is a tragedy. That will be a difficult one to replace. What an angel.

RE. Katharin: Blond, brunette, red, green, purple, no matter. That girl is a special find regardless of the hair color.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Last edited by Dedalus on 2006-03-14, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-03-14, 4:40 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

“My Marina-jones is a tragedy. That will be a difficult one to replace. What an angel.”
I last saw her back in December when she enticed me for a threesome with the gorgeous Magdalena from Poland. It would not be fair to label any girl as Replacement Marina. I must say that I rate Magdalena and Natalie ahead of Marina.

“I do really glad to her that Miss Red-fishnet is often to be seen. I've got to get back.”
Should I tell her that you have been working very hard and saving all that cash for her. Ha Ha…

”Georgino? That's a new one and I have not read about her anywhere. Do tell..... “
While she’s born in Germany, this 20 year old babe has multiple ethic origins: African American, Latin American and Hungarian. She has replaced Olga from Latvia as my top discovery for the month.

“Katharin: Blond, brunette, red, green, purple, no matter. That girl is a special find regardless of the hair color.”
I agree. Special K is indeed a special find. She did not make the trip back to Russia in January due to the glacier cold. Wish we had known better.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-15, 8:10 pm

DesertFox
Okay, the pink-waisted/headbanded one is Rebecca. I would have gotten that one even without receiving your e-mail, Fred. I haven't spent enough time at Oase and Palace lately to hazard a guess at the other ones. I wish Rebecca would bring back my Bulgarian ex-wives with her. . .

-DF
Posted: 2006-03-16, 5:11 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, DF. I would love to see the return of Alexandra and Alena. You need to find out from your naughty x-wife Elize / Alica about her former partner in crime.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-16, 12:07 pm

DesertFox
If Pepto couldn't track down Andrea, nobody can!

-DF
Posted: 2006-03-17, 3:42 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
She was last seen in summer 2005.

Fred
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: