Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 36 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy Return to Goldentime with Wim and Woofiee
Posted: 2006-03-28, 3:19 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I met up with Wim and Woofiee in Amsterdam last Sunday at around 12:15 PM. After one stop for food and drinks, we arrived at GT just after 3:30 PM. The receptionist placed the new plastic bracelet around our wrists - it’s keyless entry to the lockers. Knowing that time was very precious, I started hunting for the prime target from Poland as soon as I get changed and showered.

Melissa was nowhere to be found but I saw a blonde wearing long tube black socks laying around in the garden. Charlie from Berlin immediately came to mind but her legs were too thin to be Charlie. It looked like she was sleeping so I did not bother to walk in front of her to see her face. Fist thing first, I decided to wait by the reception area. Five minutes later, two blondes checked in at the front desk in street clothes. The one with curly hair looked familiar. As she walked past me with a smile, I was so happy, “Hi, Melissa.” She turned around and gave me another smile. Her hair was not curly the last time I saw her. Wim came by and asked if I saw Woofiee. I told him the woofman was probably busy already.

Just as I was eagerly waiting to take the first dip at Melissa, the blonde with the black socks walked right up to me. Hello! It’s CZ Vicky from the Palace. She was very happy to see a familiar face. We sat down and caught up with life since we last met. Sunday was her third day at GT. I saw Melissa walked by and she got a piece of cake near the bar. I did not feel right to tell Vicky I would see her later. So I asked her to get a key instead. Her hair is a lot longer now. I asked if she had get some hair extensions. She just hasn’t cut her hair in three months.

After a wonderful hour in one of the outdoor cabins, Vicky and I walked back to the lockers room. As soon as I paid her, there was a light smack on my left shoulder by a towel. I turned around. WHAT?! That came from Gabriella from Slovakia at World, “what are you doing here?” Well, it’s obvious, isn’t it. I just hugged her with a big smile, “where have you been? I have been looking for you.”

After the shower, I saw Gabriella going to the room with a man. Good, that would give me 30 minutes to get ready. I roamed around and found new targets left and right. Davide was right on - GT is really a target rich environment. I must focus on my priorities.

About 5:30 PM, I saw Melissa walking with a man to the lockers room. Unconsciously, I positioned myself near the reception area. As she walked out of the ladies lockers room, we exchanged smile as she walked towards me. The hunter quickly became the hunted. As she placed her hands behind my neck, we exchanged a few kisses while she whispered a few sentence to me. I had to beg her to get a key quickly. The anticipation built up over the past few weeks finally get answered. She led me into Room 1. It’s a very nice indoor room and you had to climb one step to get on the bed. Of course, it’s no comparison to the safari suite at FKK Artemis. She looked really hot with the curly hair plus the wet look. We stood at the step of the bed when we get things started. Freddy get horizontal and Melissa just kept him hostage between her shapely thighs…. Melissa is really an energizer bunny. I doubt if you can find any girls at GT walking as fast as she can in those high heels. She’s off to Turkey for vacation in April and I was very happy to contribute to her holiday fund.

Then it was time to zero in on the beauty from Slovakia although there were plenty of distractions. Wim pointed out his new friend from Poland, young babe Julia in a red and black bikini. Woofiee was singing his praise on a tall girl from Lithuania (Maria?). Mina was topless, walking around in her black G string and black boots. But the most severe distraction came from a barely legal petite babe in turquoise color underwear with lace and black ankle boots.

Finally, I fought off all these temptations and waited for Gabriella. She told me she saw my friend at World just before her vacation at home for three weeks. With a brief description, I recognized who she was talking about. DF had the chance to meet her a week after the Fashion Party back in February. It was her first week back to work in Germany. Since our room had a separate bathroom with shower, she went into the shower to clean up afterwards. I turned the light on and off, complete with some horror sound effects before I joined her. She returned the favor by splashing some water on me before she walked off to dry her body. Playtime’s over for the time being. A minute later, she returned to the bathroom with my bathrobe before we left the room.

I found Wim and asked if he had dinner already. He did. I stood in a short line and the man in front of me got the last serving. The server just said, “finished.” Wim said there would be second serving but I did not notice any for the rest of the evening. Anyway, it’s time to relax while Wim get worked up by a girl from Turkey. It’s too smoky inside and I found Woofiee talking to someone outside. He’s Mr. Poet.

I rested up for an hour before I found Julia from Poland. She gave me a shy grin as I held her hand, “where would you like to take me?” “To the room if that’s OK.” Really, that’s not much time for chit chat. Julia is from Warsaw and we get along really well. She is very flexible. Later, I thanked Wim for his recommendation.

It was about 8:30 PM when I found Wim, Woofiee and Poet sitting outside with a brunette. It’s fun to listen to the exchange of words between the woofman and Monique from Germany. Eventually, she asked if he would play with her in the Jacuzzi. Woofiee quickly left us and followed her. I finished my Red Bull and found a trio action in the kino - hot blonde Juliana from Italy / Croatia was doing most of the work. I sat on the loveseat at the other side of the kino, watching the action discreetly before an African girl wanted to sit down with me. I told her not to waste her time and she left me alone. I saw Juliana bouncing up and down with very loud moans while her partner was licking the balls of the guy. I closed my eyes and conjured up the images of Olga and Katarina engaging Freddy and his twin cousins. Whoa!! As I opened my eyes, the man was mounting Juliana from behind. What the hell was he doing - keeping his bathrobe on and blocking the actions. Freddy was screaming, “HURRY…” So I ran out of the kino. There were five or six girls lined up near the entrance but they were not my type. Oh dear, the barely legal babe was in the reception area talking to another brunette. We made eye contacts before I held her hand, “Hi, what’s your name?” She’s Samantha from Koln. Cheers to the home team. Samantha is about the size and shape like Daisy from Bulgaria at World. The babe factor was very high. We stood near the reception desk and exchanged some kisses and mutual fondling. I asked her to get a key. She’s very smiley and agreeable as she walked inside. Bad news from Samantha as she walked back, “Five girls are waiting and it would take too long. We must walk around and look.” OK, darling.

The Jacuzzi was still occupied by Woofiee and Monique. The bed nearby was used. She suggested the kino but I declined. Then we walked past the bathroom with the sink. She winked at me, “here?” Well, it looked sparkling clean and I said OK. We knocked the door before we get back to kissing while removing the clothes of each other. Samantha placed the towels on the toilet seat cover and asked me to sit down. The oral action was a bit toothy and hurried. I caressed her face and asked her to slow down a bit. She listened and I liked the change in pace. Then she applied the raincoat, sat on my lap and started humping wildly. Her little shapely buns felt great when I held them or squeezed them with my hands. Then she asked me to get up so that she could pressed her hands against the towels on the seat cover. After getting banged from behind for a while, she turned around and sat on the towels and invited me to step forward. I had to squat down before she put Freddy inside her again. As I placed one hand behind her neck and one hand on her spine to protect her from bumping into the toilet flush, I had an idea and she did too. As my hands reached underneath her buns and then her thighs, she hanged onto me like a Koala bear as I picked her up. She was bouncing up and down while I made small steps around the bathroom. Then there were more knocks on the door but I didn’t care. For the rest of the evening, Samantha and I would giggle or smile at each other when we saw each other in the lounge area or in the locker room. I would definitely go with her again, perhaps more dirty dancing in the bathroom. What a babe! She’s petite but she’s not a porcelain doll.

It was 9:45 PM when I was wondering Wim would suggest we wrap things up. I was so delighted to see him going for the final round of the day. I was even more delighted to find Gabriella relaxing by herself. She asked me to wait for 10 minutes so that she could get more rest. It was a wonderful way to finish a spectacular return to GT.

Afterwards, we met again in the lounge area. Gabriella was tired and did not feel like working any more. As we sat and rest in the loveseat in the lounge area, Wim came by and I made the introduction again. He asked how much longer I would like to stay. It’s 11 PM. Reluctantly, I had to leave Gabriella to follow the boys into the lockers room.

As the receptionist cut the plastic bracelet, she asked if everything was OK. “Yeah! I shall return soon.” She’s all smile, “I certainly hope so.” So much temptations. So little resources. I wish PHG or GT would open till 4 or 5 AM like the clubs in Frankfurt.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Happy Return to Goldentime with Wim and Woofiee
Posted: 2006-03-28, 3:35 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow, old home week at GT, for the boys AND the girls. Imagine, two of Fred's favorites together again for the first time. How about a Czech o Slovak threesome Freddie? Simply amazing.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-03-28, 3:42 am

chivaz
"she’s not a porcelain doll"

Sounds to me that she is indeed ;-)

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-03-28, 10:40 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

Both Vicky and Gabliella...

I am kicking myself for not being able to join you guys last Sunday. Chivaz, maybe we should make a Brüggen run in April.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-28, 1:03 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"How about a Czech o Slovak threesome Freddie?"

Pepto, it's very tempting indeed. In fact, it was possible last Sunday after 10:30 PM when things started to slow down. Both Vicky and Gabriella were sitting alone in the lounge area. I hope to see Gabriella back at World though.

Chivaz, Samantha is a doll but she's really into high octane deep impact.

Dedalus, where's my invitation? I want to see Gabriella again before she trys out another club with her girlfriend. Bring some food with you. Woofiee told me that the pizza was all gone in five minutes.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-28, 3:12 pm

davide
hey Fred
great report as usual. Yes, room #1 is good, I had nice sessions in there....
but the bathroom-session was definitely a great idea - I will definitely try it next time! Reminds me of some recent DDFprod videos/picture sets.....
Did you also check the Achterdam last weekend?

D.
Posted: 2006-03-28, 3:36 pm

Wim Admin
Great report Fred,

hey , we came in at 2.30 (45) pm , right ! and left around midnight 12 pm , so I permitted you 2 more hours for your girls , right !! (LOL)
It was Ignatz Mr. SwingingPoet who we met !
It's true , the food service isn't brilliant in GT , Woofiee hardly hadn't had a bite , only pussie -
Next time I go for Gabriella and Vicky - I want to bite Gabriella's Slovakian cookie , she has it naked already. I think more girls will move from Hessen to the NRW , did you pick-up that GoldenTime has a new club to open in Monchengladbach in 3 weeks !? It's much bigger as the girls say , they bought the club before another did ! - so we have to check Monchengladbach soon (20 km from Venlo).

More blah blah to follow

Wim
Posted: 2006-03-28, 4:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

Room # 1 is nice. But there's a room right next door and the girl was making too much fake moans. In fact, Melissa and I had a laugh about that.

"the bathroom-session was definitely a great idea - I will definitely try it next time!"
When I saw Samantha turned the corner with another man on their way back to the lockers room, I winked at her and she winked back with a smile. I wondered she went back to the bathroom again. Next time, I'll have her stand up straight on the toilet seat cover. I adore her baby buns and ....

"Did you also check the Achterdam last weekend?"
Yes, I found a new starlet from Hungary too.

Hello Wim,

"so I permitted you 2 more hours for your girls , right !! (LOL)"
Freddy and the girls appreciated that.

"Next time I go for Gabriella and Vicky"
You mean Gabriella and Vicky at the same time?! Great! Gabriella has the same outfit at World too. Three guys sitting at the Jacuzzi turned their heads and zoom in her nether region as we walked by.

"I think more girls will move from Hessen to the NRW"
I hope not. I was talking to Melissa about the sheer abundance of Polish girls at GT. World needs to step up on their recruiting efforts.

"so we have to check Monchengladbach soon (20 km from Venlo)."
Absolutely! Let's do that in April. How can we recruit Pepto to join us?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-28, 4:16 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
So it's going to happen ? The rumour was there already halfway last year that GT Management has set its eyes on expanding the business near Moenchengladbach, but I had always doubted it a little as it would form direct competition with GT itself. But then, if the alternative is that other owners would open the club anyway and target GT, this seems like a understandable defensive move.
Personally, I do not like it. I consider it a dilution of talent. In my eyes the NRW area has sufficient clubs now, and businesswise this can't go on forever. If they would invest in Baden or Bavaria (almost FKK -desert) I would fully comprehend, but now.... This may work well during the World Championship hausse, but I fear the slump afterwards. But then, I may be wrong.

In any case, I will be in Brueggen this Thursday and report if I hear something usefull (yes guys, and on whether I make it in the jacuzzi this time).

I personally do not share the enthousiasm for room 1. As it lies directly next to the corridor between the bar area and outside (and the door to the bar area is mostly open), you get the bar noise, the outside area noise and all traffic in between. I spent a session in there, was heavily distracted by the noise and try to avoid the room since then. If you like the lay-out (the room is almost 100% bed), try room 2, which has the same lay-out, but is further off the corridor. Likewise room 6 ('Kino' noise) and room 9 (atrium plus bar noise) are not among my favourites. Give me a garden hut or room 3 (mirrors plus shower) any time.

And sex in the closet ? Wauw...... I know it happens more often, but this inspires me into just asking a girl if she wants to accompany me now. And it's for the girl a good opportunity to make quick and uncontrolled money.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-03-28, 4:35 pm

davide
New club in Monchengladbach... like GT but bigger (pool? larger jacuzzi? same pricing structure?)... drawing girls from the Frankfurt area.....
the more I try to avoid certain expensive plans, the more such tempting news and reports come from the NRW area.........
No doubt this place would have to be visited prior to the world cup madness this summer....

D.
Posted: 2006-03-28, 4:56 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

You know that you are always welcome. Let us road-trip away.

Plus, while I have been to Brüggen a few times, I have yet to hit GT. I think I know where it is but a human GPS is always helpful.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-28, 5:44 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston, thanks for the room analysis at GT. The bar was busy but not noisy last Sunday. I definitely like that room with the shower. I have been there with Melissa and Gabriella separately.

Glad that you are inspired by Samantha's idea as well. Have fun this Thursday before your quarter end close.

Davide, some girls told me they would take off during the World Cup. Temptations in April shall begin soon...

"I think I know where it is but a human GPS is always helpful."
Dedalus, as we get close to GT, Woofiee was making a lot of distracting noise, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" and my mind was going wild. Foxman is excellent in direction and he should be our designated human GPS.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-28, 6:38 pm

Wim Admin
I agree with Gaston about the dilution of talents - the Monchengladbach facility must be a new add to the business. The clubs with the less "recovering" facilities (like Happy Garden) will probably suffer under these new circumstances. Anyway , I think the NRW-area has quite a potential.

Fred,

How can we recruit Pepto to join us to the NRW ?

hey , well , maybe we can bribe him with a lot of Frankfurters available ... !

Think next time I go see Olga ...

W.
Posted: 2006-03-28, 8:35 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Dedalus, as we get close to GT, Woofiee was making a lot of distracting noise, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" and my mind was going wild. Foxman is excellent in direction and he should be our designated human GPS."

If he is willing and able, then I can pick him up on my way to get you. I'm pretty sure I can find it. It can't be any more difficult than finding PHG and I managed that without any problems all those years ago. The only club that was a bane to me direction-wise was World. For whatever reason, it took me about 6 times before I could find that place without getting lost.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is too damn cheap and stubborn to buy a Garmin. An ADAC map has always been good enough!
Posted: 2006-03-28, 8:35 pm

chivaz
Hi guys,

"Chivaz, Samantha is a doll but she's really into high octane deep impact. "

Fred, I was kind of refering to the fact that you indeed did do her on top of a porcelain household item, so she is a porcelain doll by that definition :-)

Dedalus: Hell, I might consider GT it if I would know that Vicky would be around. Never been there. Let's think about it. How long is the drive?

Did you make it to Oase after your trip?

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-03-28, 9:20 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"If he is willing and able, then I can pick him up on my way to get you."

Dedalus, he just needs the proper motivation.

"you indeed did do her on top of a porcelain household item, so she is a porcelain doll by that definition :-)"

Ha Ha.. Chivaz. Samantha made me sit on that porcelain household item when she was blowing Freddy. When we switched to missionary, she sat on that thing for no more than a minute before I lifted her up and walked around. Technically, I spent a lot more time sitting on that thing than Samantha. How would that change your definition?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-28, 10:00 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

I opted for World last night. This girl Olga that has stolen Pepto's heart is the real deal!!! Also my "Blond wonder" was about. You would remember her from her Oase days and the controversy over where she is really from.

I may give Oase a call on Thursday, time permitting.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Oh yeah, GT is about 2 hours or so from Frankfurt, traffic permitting.
Posted: 2006-03-29, 12:26 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, it was true - Goldentimes at GT sunday. And yes - it seems I was keeping up the pace with Fred and Wim for a change. I'm not a blow-by-blow kind of reporter, so I'm going to sum-up most of the day relatively quickly.

* German Emily
* Lithuanian Maria
* The czech-ish two-fer-two (whose names escape me, luckily for them)
* German Monique

Yes kids, that's 5. I was in the mood all right.

I've not been since November and I was soooo ready for this. As we walked in I blew past our other happy campers and went on safari. The lounge was the usual smokey mess so, doing the loop, I uncharacteristically stopped into the kino and hit a couch. Of course this caught the attention the slightly-chunkier woman (blonde, german, big boobs, late 20s-30s) whose name I don't recall, but after reminding her that she nearly put me off sex back in november, a thanks-but-no-thanks pushed her off.

Of course being the kino, that quiet moment passes very quickly. Luckily the next hand to touch my shoulder was that of a freckly, strawberry blonde names Emily. She gave a sweet smile, asked if she could sit down immediately I babbled yes. She slid down next to me and gave me a soft kiss that made me feel like we knew each other forever.

Emily is mid-20, freckly from a tanning bed, cute as a button and sparse with the English. We adjourned to a room and had a great 30 minute session. Her form is very natural and she has a tiny tummy but then you feel like you're with a true woman. While she's quite good at giving, she clearly loves receiving oral and had me drive her for the better part of the session - and I was happy to oblige. After she came (like for the 3rd or 4th time, greedy girl...) she just laid there for a few minutes, rolling her eyes and kept giving me kisses and compliments. I bet I could have gotten her to sign a car loan. What a great way to start a session. From there we kissed, mished and a few minutes later I happily popped. If you want to spend time with someone who moves, plays and feels like a real woman - not a teenager, not a porn star, not a plaything but a luscious, true woman - then consider Emily.

I re-entered the lounge, grabbed some apple cake and took a small break. Happily, my eyes fell across Maria, an excellent provider I mentioned in a previous report. She's tall, leaner and younger than Emily (college student vs grad student, no big deal..), brunette, and like Emily she's also got alot going on behind the eyes. We adjourned to an outside cabin, had a great half hour and went back in. I'll not repeat myself from previous reports, but Maria is fun and attentive - I later pointed her out to Wim and he gave her a 2-thumbs-up review.

A fun Fred moment - if you know him, you'll recognize that sometimes he's completely "in the zone". One cutie I had passed a few times and made eye/smile contact with (Melissa?) had me in her sights as I walked past the front desk. Our mouths were open and about to speak when Fred pops in from nowhere, stand right in front of me and says "I've been waiting for you". Helloo? Okay, he's focused so I turn on my heels and head for the hot tub.

(more to come...)
Posted: 2006-03-29, 12:42 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ded-
Welcome to the OAS, the Olga Adoration Society. Fear not, GT is easy to find, just look for the home improvement center on the west side of the B221, and it's in Bracht, not Bruggen, that's what the cops told me and wim as they searched us at the border in January :-). Even I could drive there. Just make sure and pack a picnic dinner of sandwiches because it's easy to get locked out of nourishment there.

A spacious sauna club in Monchegladbach, sounds like a plan for April. I'll go wherever Vicki goes.

Fred, next time sit on the bowl and get a BBBJTC and flush just as the twin cousins begin to contract.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-03-29, 1:08 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"The czech-ish two-fer-two (whose names escape me, luckily for them)"

Woofman, if one of them had a bright red bikini and deep dark tan plus dark blonde hair, that's Juliana from Italy / Croatia and her threesome partner with the camouflage color bikini was from Greece.

"A fun Fred moment - if you know him, you'll recognize that sometimes he's completely "in the zone". One cutie I had passed a few times and made eye/smile contact with (Melissa?) had me in her sights as I walked past the front desk."

Actually, I had been waiting patiently by the reception area for Melissa to come out of the ladies locker room.

"A spacious sauna club in Monchegladbach, sounds like a plan for April. I'll go wherever Vicki goes."

Wim, that's easier than planned. You don't even have to kidnap Olga. Pepto, Delta has direct flights to Dusseldorf starting in April.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 36 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: