Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 1 and 2. Redstorm in NRW The Good and the Bad Part I
Posted: 2006-04-04, 9:26 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

Just wanted to begin my report before I forget or when my sleep depravation kicks in.

I'm already on Day 4 but I decided to break my experiences in the areas instead of day 1.
If you read my report from last year, I tend to be somewhat detailed in non-sex information and sometimes long winded, to that I apologize. But I owe something back to those who have helped me on this board. Without you my travels would not been the same. I hope my experiences will help others who are thinking about visiting or just searching. I am no expert but I think this is my six or seventh trip so there is always something new to learn.

So let me begin. I decided to do my usual routine, visit Dusseldorf for two days, come back to Frankfurt for two, then head to Berlin for a bit of a break and then finish off in Frankfurt and had for home.

For me, this trip would bring me to Goldentime for the first time. A very happy return visit to PHG would also take place. Oase and World on the first Frankfurt leg. Then I was planning to visit Artemis and relax in Berlin. Then finally end up back with Oase and World for my final call.

I looked forward to visiting Goldentime. All the recent reports indicated it is a sure thing right now. With the help from Fred and other reports I headed out. I arrived in Frankfurt and caught the ICE train to Dusseldorf. Checked in my hotel near the hauptbanhoff. I bring with me my trusty PDA which I upload notes from here and prepare some rough notes for these reports.

But a lack of proper planning prompted me to not download anything regarding GT. All I wrote was the notes on how to get there. Take a train to Kaldenkirchen, no cost to me since I have a German Rail pass which I always buy. It is priced right and I really enjoy the convenience of choosing when I want to go. A one hour train ride. Then it's a 14 euro taxi ride to GT.

Got there and was hoping for wondeful things. I entered and saw the lockers to the left, the bar ahead. I told the receptionist it was my first time here but I have been to others. I paid my 50 euro entrance, got my bathrobe. She gave me a very quick tour of the lockers and explained the pricing, 50 euros for the first hour and 25 euros for another half hour. Extras like CIM or facials were 25. As reported by others, they have a unique key system similiar to the hotel key here in the Hotel Excelsior. Electronic. Just put your tag against the lock and voila. No more metal keys. There are no seperate lockers for your wallet so you pay the girl from your clothes locker.

I did a quick tour, yes the bar is humoungous compared to PHG. Nice sitting area and there was a place to sit down with many couches. This was my first time in over a year to be exact so I had to calm down. The girls are dressed in lingerie which sometimes can be attractive than the fully nude of the Frankfurt clubs. I walked by, grabbed a drink and did a tour. There was the Kino, outside there was the sauna and the very large whirpool. There was a sitting area with couches and tables with a nice backyard. There was some good and bad things. I prefer the Nacht Cafe in PHG since it sorta is a safe place to hang out. At GT, the girls weren't aggressive and the walkers were minimal (those girls who walk around and solicit).

I arrived there around 2pm. Hoping to catch the last train to Kaldenkirchen which was 10:10pm. That is the problem with doing the train/taxi combo. You are at the mercy of the timetable. I always keep track of my fees and yes, it's a killer. One day I hope to gain the courage of renting car and controlling my schedule. For my first time visit it would be acceptable since this is my first time and they close at 1pm.

My problem when it comes to the FKK is that I guess it's once bitten twice shy. I had some great experiences and some very bad experiences. My first trip here to GT was unfortunately a bad one. As you know from my previous reports that I'm more of a soft touch kind of guy. I prefer conversation and kissing than the full PSE experience. I'm in no rush and now with all my experiences and wisdom I choose carefully. Again having no wingman or wingmen there also increases the risk factor. My lack of German too brings up the factor alot. So I use my powers of observation and judge people's faces to help me select.

Well, did the usual routine of sauna, relaxing, getting primed. I decided it was time to choose. Went back to the bar and looked around. There was a blonde, she was cute and short. She looked a little bit like Scarlett Johanseen, I mean a bit dont' go out looking for her. She smiled and I walked to her. I asked her name.

Her name is Rebecca. I asked her if she spoke English she said yes. We talked a little bit, she seemed nice. So we went and grabbed a key and headed for a room. We took our clothes off and she showed me her Caesarian scar. She became a mother 3 months ago. What a let down. She started okay, DFK. Then came the BBBJ. Very nice technique. Then the condom came on after 5 minutes. Cowgirl, doggy and missionary. I will admit I don't often complete. I don't know if it was the scar, her name of her new daughter or the quickness of the action since it was only 10 minutes into the session. She said she wanted me to come into her mouth for an extra 25. I agreed. She again worked aggresively. For some reason the body and spirit was into it and after another 5. I told her to give up. 15 minutes, a kiss on the lips and that was it. She started to dress, I wanted to bring it up, my fault. Didn't want to cause trouble at my first visit here.

No chance of staying longer, it was wham bang thank you sir. Oh well, my first visit, my first session and the world is crashing down. 15 minutes, 50 euros lighter. Should have complained, I know I know (hit head with blunt object). My bad. My bad. It was back to the bar, after a shower. WIth my experience with Rebecca, my eyes were jaded. Will my next session be like my first. The girls were being put under a very very big microscope now. It wasn't their fault but as they sometimes say the customer is always right. My ideal girl is Eastern European or Russian, cute. As you know I have this things for blondes but not a real obsesion.
I spent the next 5 hours looking and looking and looking. Had some food and more drinks. Lots of time of relaxing since I was a bit tired from my flight. But no one didn't turn my head.
It's like shooting fish in a barrell right??? Well, I didn't want to have a session for the sake of having one. But my first visit to GT was sad. My own experience. I will totally accept my actions
but everyone is different. I was rusty from being away for 1 year. It was a new place for me. I have been hobbying in Montreal which is close to me quite a bit during my time away. I guess it takes a change of mind and pace. I got dressed, got my last train to Karchenkilden and back to the hotel to reflect.

Getting feedback I heard GT is better on a Sunday. I made a sure commitment to visit PHG on Sunday so I hoped this setback would not affect future sessions.

Wow, I talked so much this time. Please feel free to contact me to clarify any information and I look forward to hearing back. It's a learning experience for me and others. I also need to head back upstairs and grab some more sacktime. It's 4 hours to Oase.

Have a good day and night wherever you are

Redstorm
Re: Day 1 and 2. Redstorm in NRW The Good and the Bad Part I
Posted: 2006-04-04, 11:57 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
poor chap,
you have my sympathy

Living as remote as you are and hitting an under-average provider on your first visit is a nightmare scenario indeed. I have checked some stats, but could not find anything on the lady (understandeable if she was away on maternity leave the last couple of months). If I were with you I would have brought you a beer and cheered you up, and maybe it would have wetted your appetite for a second round, but now... I wish you better luck next time.

Hmmm. Would it be wise in general to advice first-comers to any club to choose one of the older providers, since these have generally the best papers ? Just a thought.

I am intrigued by the particular girl, by the way. If she is that easy to talk to by even telling you all kind of details like child name it generally means she is quite laid-back and would be a good provider. A nice girl to spend quality time with in the garden, for instance. If you give me a little more detail, I'll survey the scene in two weeks.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-04-04, 4:05 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“Again having no wingman or wingmen there also increases the risk factor.”

Hello Redstorm,

My first session at Goldentime was bad too – Sandra from Romania hated her job. However, I believe in the law of average. It definitely helps when you have a wingman around. During my last trip to GT, Wim saw a potential target and asked, “Fred, you know that girl in pink?” I stared at him, “What?! That’s Sandra from Romania.” Then he remembered Pepto’s unfavorable report on her as well.

Keep playing.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-04, 4:50 pm

Wan King
Redstorm,
that was a very well written and honest report. I think many of us can relate to your plight, and many guys would get turned off by a girl who has only recently dropped a kid, me included. Thats one advantage of the all naked Frankfurt clubs, no covering up of the damage.
Posted: 2006-04-04, 6:06 pm

Wim Admin
Redstorm,

what I wrote in Gaston's thread is that I read elsewhere a rather good report on this Rebecca, though also here she had told that she had a 3 month old baby - and she didn't want DATY , he didn't tell about her scar - these are things that turn you off, how human these things might be.
Point is that these young mothers are sold, it's sad enough.
You could have prolongued the session after 15 minutes, it's also your fault , just say : "come here girl, lay down and talk to me" , she would have done it and get you hard again.

I realize now that I have seen her together with Carina , the girl that I did and who is the same cup of tea - young mother, also excusing herself, I ran into Carina because I had talked to her before and blonde Rebecca next to her smiled at me , when later Carina went for a key I tried to return a smile to Rebecca but she looked pissed at me.

And Sandra is in the same group, you notice her immediately - looks like she ran out of school, she almost behaves the same as all my old schoolgirlmates behaved , i.e. not interested. (LOL)

You must not let yourself intimidate by that - it's your uncertainty that rules you , you should have done a 2nd and 3rd , it's what Fred says , if you had a wingman , you would have come over it.

In Happy Garden I had a girl like these , but she was not a mother , she was a happy girl, and I spent many hours with her. Pitty she left for home these days. Gives me some rest.

Wim
Posted: 2006-04-04, 10:50 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Redstorm,
Interesting reading, well crafted.

I can identify with your plight. Despite the fact that I am a a seasoned PHG and GT veteran, with plenty of unforgettable sessions in both places, on my last trip to NRW area clubs in January, I couldn't do anything right, and this despite the fact that I had so many wingmen from Holland feeding me advice that it was hard to make a circuit of either club without starting a conversation with a guy.

Despite all this support and experience, I couldn't fashion a satisfying session. I attempted only five sessions during this two day trip, and the best one was an optikfick at best. So it can happen to anyone, at any time.

Thankfully I recovered from the lack of mojo/luck, but it took a return to FFM FKK's to do that.

Looking forward to more satisfying reading from you soon.

Doog

Pepto
Posted: 2006-04-04, 11:11 pm

redstorm
Hi guys,

I'm just back from Oase today. They say familarity breeds contempt, it's the opposite for me.

I thank you all for your support. My trip has actually is on high right now.
I am preparing to write my second day report at PHG. A certain young lady had brought me
back to life. You just have to brush yourself and get back on the horse.

Wim, I totally accept my weaknesses and faults. I'm not that asserertive enough sometimes. It was funny though, Rebecca proudly showed up her Caesarin scar to me. It wasn't that much of a turn off but all men be forewarned, you don't know what a girl is hiding underneath that cover.

Now for part two.....

Thanks again guys.

Redstorm
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: