Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 3/4 Back to Frankfurt, World and Oase Part 1
Posted: 2006-04-05, 4:58 pm

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Everyone,

I'm typing from an internet cafe in Berlin on the Kdam.
I decided to go east and visit FKK Artemis for the first time tonight.

I passed it on the train into Berlin, looks pretty impressive.

I wanted to report on my trips to World on Monday and Oase yesterday.

Monday morning, checked out of my hotel in Dusseldorf. Went to the Hbf
and took the ICE train to Frankfurt to arrive around 12:45. No problems, go
to my favourite hotel, the Excelsior and checked in early with no problems.
Didnt noticed the new computer room until I came back from World.

Got changed and wanted to catch the train to Giessen. My rail pass came in handy
so I chose whenever I can get the next train. Took a RB to Giessen, no problems.
Got there. Now I read and with help from Fred you can take a bus to the soccer field
near World. Saves about 15 euros from the taxi ride. Looked at the bus schedule and
there was the bus the 610. Paid my 1.75 fare and off to the races. Didnt know how long the ride was but it was peaceful and fast. Finaly got to the bus stop near the soccer field.

I wrote the directions on how to get to World via walking but got mixed up but I eventurally found my way. It wasnt too bad of a walk, burn some pent up energy I guess. Made it to the front door (huffing and puffing) and entered.

What was behind the red curtain? Paid my fee, got my towels and keys and walked in.
Again, all the girls are fully nude, instead of the lingerie worn at PHG and GT. No surprises here, some girls with some extra pounds some girls with amazing tattoos.

It was 3:15pm. Did the usual walkaround checking out the girls. Unfortunately nothing to write home about, well for me that is. THe nightshift probably hadnt checked in yet (Im using a really weird keyboard here sorry for some punctuation mistakes) so its time to take a breather.
After my experiences at PHG, I could afford to wait. I planned on taking the last train to Giessen before midnight so there was ample time.

I relaxed, it was more girls than men at the time but nothing really clicked. I read all the reports about the Polish mafia, the famous Andrea from CZ but I guess those are the weekends, it is after all Monday afternoon.

Saw a girl who looked pretty cute, she was doing some nice couch action in the corner of the lounge. That for me is sorta the kicker in the Frankfurt clubs. Since there is more competition a girl needs to be more distinctive. Its not absolutely a must but it does avoid any problems.

Grabbed something to eat. The food here is always out there for anytime. Not like Oase where one dinner and maybe if you are lucky, seconds around 10pm. Some girls entered but again, it was not looking good. I always come to FKK world sorta expecting this sometimes. I tend to prefer Oase more for the girl selection. It was 5:00 and nothing.

I then glanced at an older Asian short girl. She was having fun with some older German man. She looked at me and walked towards me. She noticed I hadnt been with anyone for a long time. I told her I was a little picky. She replied it is very good to be picky. She said I looked stressed out and she does a full proper Thai massage that might help me. I didnt second guess her, her English is perfect. Her name is Mailin and she is from the Phillipines. I always took quality over quantity and since there wasnt anything in my tastes, a good massage might help me out for my future sessions.

She took me into a very large room behind the lounge with a four post bed. I believe you guys called it a girls room or suite. It was my first time in there, she preferred since it was a large bed. She told me when the clock started and if I wanted to change or do something to let her know. I didnt know how long a Thai massage was but I let her do her magic. The next hour was incredible. She is a professional massuse. She had all the lotions and balms. Her technique was amazing, not just simply rubbing but the walking on my back and the stretching.

I loved every minute of it. She said it was very theraputhical. She was amazed that I didnt want to have sex right away. I said for her to take her time. Her conversation was amazing.
She gave me the full treatment. Then she knew it was time and she proceeded with demonstrating her amzaing oral skills. One of the best I had, not the robotic kind but very erotic and sensual. That led to the service part which prompted a very happy smile afterwards.

She continued finishing the massage, she massaged my head alot since I had a lot of stress. I didnt tell her about my GT experience I swear. When it was all done and over, it was a great 2 hours I had spent there. I always say this, when I come back I hope to have elementary German, some girls prefer a little talk before going to the room. With Mailin, it was like meeting a nice friend, before, during and after. Since the selection of girls hadnt improved for me at least, I got a nice relaxing massage from a sweet girl. I paid her for her great services rendered and she asked to meet her for some dinner, she needed some time to get back the enegry she used to massage me.

We had a nice dinner, talking again. Again, it would be amazing if I could get enough conversational skills with another girl. She kissed me goodbye and its time for me to get some recovrery and then find someone.

An hour passed, sauna, whirpool the usual routine. ANother passed. The another.
It was 10:00pm and still very slow. I was looking for the girl I noticed earlier but I thought she might have left for the day. 10:30pm, oh well, not a great night but a good night after a great Thai massage. Then she walked in. The girl I noticed before, she had short wavy hair, wore white garter belts and boots. I immediately walked towards her and she knew she was in my sights. Her name is Suzy and she was from Slovakia. We sat on the couch. She is a great kisser. As great as Chantelle at PHG. She looked at the Kino. Oh I forgot she spoke no English. Didnt matter to me. I was a little hesitant at first but what the hell. She smiled and grabbed my hand and there we went. It was dark with the occassional light up from the movie. She is a terrific partner. All things were offered and the time went by. It was a great conclusion to my visit. Her kisses are totally amazing. When we finished we slow danced a bit to the music and she continuously kissd me all the way to the locker room. I hope she will be there on Saturday night.

So, the usual get dressed in 2 minutes. Headed to the reception, got my taxi and off to Giessen to catch the 11;53pm train to Frankfurt.

It was a great visit for me at World. Quality over quantity for me always. I know I only get a chance to visit once a year but when I go, I want to remember the experiences.

Well, its almost an hour for my visit to Artemis. Got my bearings straight. I hope I will be a happy man.

Have a good day and night everyone.

Redstorm
Re: Day 3/4 Back to Frankfurt, World and Oase Part 1
Posted: 2006-04-05, 5:19 pm

niveaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great post, Red. Looking forward to more in Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-05, 7:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

“I passed it on the train into Berlin, looks pretty impressive.”

Let see if you like the Safari Suite on Level 2. Perhaps you can stake out and storm the girls on Level 3 after the place closes.

”She took me into a very large room behind the lounge with a four post bed. I believe you guys called it a girls room or suite.”

Yes, I call it the Christina Suite. I guess you’ll call it MaiLin Suite.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-05, 8:26 pm

chivaz
Hi Redstorm,

Great report. Mailin been around for a long time (she was at Atlantis before). She is quite a saleswoman and I've gotten her sales pitch quite many times with the massage speach and all. I've never taken her up on her offer as I find her body a bit turnoff (she has a rather big belly), but great to know she gives excellent massage. Might just try one of these days.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-04-06, 12:53 am

redstorm
Hi Fred and Chivaz and Everyone.

Thanks for the naming of the suite. I'll hold off calling it the Mailin suite til you help me find a Polish princess on Saturday. I know about Mailin and her body. Not everyone's type but from my history, they tend to provide a little better, not always but often service. I needed a massage to recover from my trip to PHG and my unfortunate experience at GT on Saturday.

I'll follow up with my visit to Oase and then my first day at Artemis. Thanks Fred for the tip and looking forward to my return to Frankfurt.

Thanks

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 1:47 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"you help me find a Polish princess on Saturday."

Hi Redstorm,

That may be difficult at World. The new arrivals from Poland since last October are not returning. If you like Cuban girls, there's a yound and wild one I can point out to you.

You can check if Violetta or Donna (both from Poland) are still at the Artemis.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:05 am

redstorm
Hi Fred,

Oh no, oh no. I guess I will have to have an extended time with Sandra tommorrow at Oase.
I also met another lovely girl from Poland at Artemis last night. She brought my satisfaction index back to the positive. Enough so, that I'm headed again. I thought today would be a rest day for me. 5 days non-stop, 3 more to come... Where is the ATM in Berlin?

Cubans unfortunately are not my type. But I won't bring everyone down, I'm sure with everyone's help I will presevere.

Thanks

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Cubans unfortunately are not my type."

OK. When you see a babe dancing wild on and off the stage this weekend, I'll tell you, "she's not your type...."

Regards,
Fred
Have you seen Bunny from World
Posted: 2006-04-06, 8:04 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
She's the only blonde Cuban you will see. Crazy wild bitch.

When you see that beautiful face and body, then you may reassess ;-)
Re: Have you seen Bunny from World
Posted: 2006-04-07, 12:53 am

redstorm
Hi Mike,

Blonde??????? Hmmmm, okay that peaked my interest. The only spanish i know is dose servesas pour forvour or something like that. Oh yes, and gracias and bueno dias. Gotta love Sesame Street in the states.

I shouldn't have said that I'm not really found of Cuban or Latin women, just that I am very very very spoiled by Germany's neighbour to the East.

Have a good one Mike.

Redstorm
Still breathing, still some 50 euro bills in the wallet and dreading the thought of heading back to cold, lonely Toronto, Montreal on the other hand..........
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: