Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 3/4 Back to Frankfurt, World and Oase Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:01 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Everyone,

Just got out of bed and managed to grab something to eat and head towards the internet cafe. Last night at Artemis was a mixed bag but it ended all right.

I'll tell you about my experiences on Day 4 at Oase. It for me always provides me the most satisfaction and I seldom have any bad experiences there. I know some guys don't like it but for me, I know I will always find someone there.

Got my S-bahn ticket for Friedrichsdorf for the S7 train. Got a little mixed with the platforms and got on the wrong train. Headed back and waited 20 minutes. Then everything was good. Then the taxi ride at Friedrichsdorf was fast and uneventful. Remember don't tip the guy he gets a kickback at the door. So I enter my favourite club and pay my 65 euros and get my act together.

I guess I prefer Oase a little bit more than World because I prefer a little couch action. That's just me. Here I can get to know if the girl is good to go if you know what I mean. The Kino is an excellent place to try the girl out. It was an equal mix of guys and girls. I did my usual routine, walking around the back where the dining area is and in the lounge.

I sat on the couch and immediately a redhead approached me. She was slim and cute. Her name was Lila from Hungary and asked if I liked some company. I said sure. Her english was good and we talked abit where she was from. She did the usual seductive routine, stroking me and some light kissing. She asked if we should go to the room, I asked if we could go into the Kino first. She nodded and we both got up and entered the kino. There she gave me a taste of what to expect in the room. It was great. We left for a room and she partaked into everything I liked. No rush. It was a good time. Paid for the half hour and I was happy.

Took some time to relax in the whirlpool and the sauna. Grabbed some dinner and sat and watch some of the football game on the TV. It was time again to find another lovely girl. As I said, Oase never disappoints me and there she was. Sandra, a nice tall blonde from Poland.
At the bar, I knew there was something about her. I sat beside her and smiled at her. She got the hint right away. She introduced herself and we hit it right off. No need for couch action. She is all good. We headed for the zimmer before we even took off our clothes I said one hour please. She was so happy at my announcement. It had been the best experience of the trip so far. She was incredible. We both really enjoyed the time together. I was thinking of staying longer with her but I would be back on Friday I told her so we can meet again. Fred told me she is one of the original Polish Mafia at World. Dammmm. I think I have to take Polish lessons instead of German ones. I paid for her wonderful services and kissed her goodbye. Til we meet again.

So after Sandra I thought that the bar was set and I have to face some disappointment with my next encounter. It was late in the evening and going home time was soon approaching. There are some things about Oase that I don't hate but wished it would happen less. The girls really stick together in packs. It's hard to seperate one girl from the pack. There was a girl I had my eyes set on, but she always seemed to tag along her two friends. I told myself, be a man and just go and gently pull her away and talk to her. I did, and found myself in the company of Lise, a young brunette from Russia. She was very talkative and we clicked too. Just to make sure of a wonderful time, I asked for a little action on the couch. She agreed and again, the deal was clinched. Back in the room she took her time and was very sweet. No Sandra but very close. An half hour passed and we both had smiles on our faces. I completed the transactions and got myself ready for the last train back to Frankfurt.

Oase will always for me provide me with almost a guaranteed smile on my face. It is ideally close for me. I have completely crossed Palace off my list. So it's Oase for me again on Friday and to finish off the tour with a meeting at World. I have a very poor memory but I would say Sandra would definitely be in my top 5. I'll be seeing her in about 28 hours, she said she will be waiting....

Thanks everyone, my report on my first day at Artemis will be soon. It was a mixed bag for me but ended on a high note.

Have a good day and night wherever you are.

Redstorm
Re: Day 3/4 Back to Frankfurt, World and Oase Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-06, 3:18 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Redstorm,

"It had been the best experience of the trip so far. She was incredible."

Sandra is one of the premier Polish Mafia at World back in 2004. Then they all left for Atlantis in October 2004 before they settled at Oase. I last saw her back in January 2005. It's good to know that she's back.

"It's hard to seperate one girl from the pack."

It's easier if you can walk up to the group with a fellow inspector. But if you know one of the girls already, you can just march up to them like Wim, "Hey, Baby!"

"I did, and found myself in the company of Lise, a young brunette from Russia. She was very talkative and we clicked too."

If she's tall and slender with fair skin, you might have met the famous Lizzy from Moldova. You can ask her if you see her again on Friday.

"I would say Sandra would definitely be in my top 5. I'll be seeing her in about 28 hours, she said she will be waiting...."

Ha Ha, don't forget the word, "kochanie..."

Regards,
Fred
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: