Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 5/6 First and Second Visit to Artemis Part 1
Posted: 2006-04-06, 12:05 pm

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys,

Since I have some time to kill I'll continue my report on my week here in Germany.
On Tuesday night, I was in a heavy debate. On my trips I usually go to Berlin midway to take a breather after 4 days of FKK in NRW and Frankfurt. It's a change of pace, I like to sightsee and do some shopping and then end out with a trip to Oase and World.

After a disasterous trip to GT and a very good one at PHG I was thinking of going back to give GT another chance for redemption and to chill out at PHG. The killer part of PHG is the expensive taxi rides to get there. Fred assisted in me in sticking with my original game plan and also to visit the newest club, Artemis. He suggested I go for the first night and if I didn't like I could relax the Thursday.

That was a great idea so I grabbed the 10:12 am ICE to Berlin. After sleeping 3 3/4 hours on the train I got to the Zoo at 2:00. Got to my hotel and settled down a bit. Got prepared and headed to kill some time and do my reports from the internet cafe on the K'dam.

Artemis is literally 200 metres away from the S-Bahn station Westkreuz. I happen to be near the Zoo so it's only two stops away. No need for taxi and I bought an all-day ticket so I can go back and forth.

Arrived at the entrance and this place is impressive from the outside, 3 stories and tons of BMWs in the parking lot. Got there, met two lovely receptionists and they explained the setup. They were having a special rate for Spring, 55 euros instead of the usual 70 euros. Very nice.
It was 60 Euros for 30 minutes. Remember that cause it will be referred to. I was trying to get how much an hour was, but they seemed to be absent minded. They said it was up to the girl. No problems. They handed me a bathrobe so it's polar bear time, well the robe is yellow and my key.

The keylockers are on top of the stairs the clothes lockers are tucked at the back. Very clean and modern. Got changed and showered. Then took a look around. Thank you Fred and others for your detailed report. The rooms are on the 3rd floor, no unaccompanied men upstairs. The main floor is the bar area, the dining room and the lockers. The bottom floor is the Wellness area with another bar, swimming pool, saunas and the usual stuff. Very big and expanse. It was Dessous day. I didn't mind since some girls decided to market themselves more by being topless and I'm used to it by now.

It was pretty dead at 6pm but I found out most of the girls were eating in the dining area. Not many walkers, a huge change of pace. But after 8pm, the place was filled with both ladies and men. I grabbed some dinner around 7:00pm to get a seat at the dining room. Then came out and sat at the bar. The girls seemed alot passive then at World and Oase. Just lying on the couches. Caught my eyes on some very beautiful blondes but I had a little feeling that they weren't for me service wise.

Around 7:30pm, a girl came in, she looked a bit exotic. Dark skinned with a huge rack, short and brunette. She saddled up to the bar beside me and said hi. She told me her name was Samia (or something like that, the music was a bit loud). She spoke only a little english. She was half-Czech and half-Indian. He hair was black in ponytails. She didn't wear a bra, so she could show off her ample assets. She began stroking me and asked me if i wanted to go upstairs. I said sure, she might be willing. We headed upstairs. I saw the famous Safari room at the top of the stairs but it was unavailable. We choose room 1. We both got undressed then came the beginning of a bad experience. She didn't like kissing and she didn't allow DATY that would be extra. Gulp.... She proceeded in giving me a nice blowjob then grabbed the condom. We had some mechanical sex and that was it. 15 minutes. I looked at my watch and asked her to relax with me a bit. She was already getting ready to leave the door. Oh well, I guess my german is not that good or her english is terrible. So we headed downstairs and I paid my 60 euros. Another GT moment???????? I was going to complain to the receptionist and manager but I decided to hold off.

So after my 15 minutes, I decided to hit the pool and saunas. They also have a weight room and two kinos, one on the first floor and the other in the basement. Had a good relaxing time.
It was 9pm and the place was getting full up, they started to show one of the Champion League soccer matches, my favourite teams were playing Barcelona and Juventus so it was a nice distratcion. Half-time and it was time to find someone who would make me forget Samia's performance. There was a cute next-door type standing next to the stairs. She was wearing a black teddy. She was blonde and had nice breasts. Her name is Mandy and she is German. Her english was great and I asked her if she would like to sit on the couch in the bar. We both proceeded. There she asked me about myself and what i was doing in Germany. She was slowly putting her hand on my sex to wake him up. After a few minutes she asked if we could go to the room. I agreed, she seemed very nice and friendly. Again the Safari room was not avaialbe. We took another room. We got undressed and there was some light kissing. I asked her if DATY was avalable and she agreed with a smile. It was a nice experience. Then was my turn. She pulled out a condom. I don't mind, to each their own. She proceeded to give me a nice one. Then it was onto the full service part. Pretty good, no rush. Finished and quickly glanced at my watch, 20 minutes. She was already getting to leave. Now I know her English was very good and I asked to stay for a few minutes on the bed. Her face gave me the answer. Time to get up too, Red. Walked downstairs and paid Mandy for her time.

Now, I never did this before ever. I went to the receptionists and asked them to clarify the pricing, 60 euros for 30 minutes in the room. They both said yes, then I told them about Samia and Mandy. The first one well, maybe it was a lack of communiation but with Mandy, I didn't know how to explain it. I didn't want any compensation, I just wanted to make clear that I wasn't too happy. They talked to the manager, an older German woman with glasses and they said they will talk to the girls about this. I hope I don't see either of them today but I hope this will encourage better service. It felt good to get it off my chest.

So now with me batting 0 for 2. A quick escape was very possible for me since the trains back to downtown Berlin were running non-stop. I thought I tried to give it another shot. More killing time then it was 10:25pm. Some girls were very nice but the herd mentality was hardcore here too. Hard to get a girl to be alone. I decided to talk a walk to the stairs and there stood a beauty. I sorta had an inkling she was not German. She had long blonde hair, a nice set, enhanced and long legs. I positioned myself beside her and said hi and asked for her name.
Her name was Beatrice and she was from Poland. Boy, the fireworks went off in my head. I couldn't believe fate was finally on my side. Her english was okay but her eyes and her smile convinced me that I could do no wrong with her. I didn't observe any couch action during my time there but like Sandra at Oase I had a good vibe with her. She asked if we could go upstairs. How could I say no? 0 for 3 with regards to the Safari room but the room she choose was very nice. The clothes came off and the magic words came out of my mouth, 1 hour please. She was happy to hear those words and proceeded to give me a Sandra type experience. Light kissing but all other services were rendered. Our down time came with great conversation about Poland and Canada. She really knew how to treat me very well. The time went by so fast and she spent every single minute with me. Incredible. She really enjoyed the time together and asked me if was coming back tommorrow. I winked at her, what do you think??? She hugged me and gave me a big kiss. We got dressed up and headed downstairs.
One of her friends grabbed her while I was grabbing my wallet. She looked nice too, maybe I'll run into her tonight. It was 120 euros in total. I thought maybe 100 euros but I didn't complain.

So it was nice ending to my trip. Got showered and dressed up to catch the 12:05 S-Bahn train back to the Zoo. The last train back to Zoo was 12:45 but if missed it, a taxi ride wouldn't break the bank either.

I'm going back to Artemis tonight. Mainly to see Beatrice again, and hopefully she will introduce me to her friends. Going to do some shopping on the K'dam and then get some rest before heading out. It's a normal day tonight, no dessous so it might heighten the senses.

I'll report back later tonight.

Have a good day and good night wherever you are.

Redstorm
Re: Day 5/6 First and Second Visit to Artemis Part 1
Posted: 2006-04-06, 1:28 pm

kichigai
Glad to see you had a happy ending. My first trip to Artemis was disappointing but my second visit was a 1000 times better. It's always difficult going to a club the first time, not knowing any of the girls or their performance.
On my 1st visit I was well and truly had over by one of the maidens so on my second visit the same girl comes up to me at the bar and is all love and kisses. I thought now it's my turn to take the piss.
I kept promising her I'll spend an hour or more with her, pay her for extras etc. etc. Used up her valueable time for about 40 mins before saying " The last time I went with you, you said I went 2mins over the half hour so I must pay for an hour, how do I know your not going to rip me off again?"
The look on her face was only matched by the sound of her jaw dropping as she came out with such an unbelievable excuse for the rip off, even telling me the rooms had cameras in so the bosses could check how long the girls were in there for. I started laughing so much I thought my tears were going to water down my whiskey!
I don't think complaining will lead to much, after all when the girls are spoken to she only has to say " Oh that one , he was rough, started slapping me, I just wanted him out or I remember him terrible BO"
So my point is, it's a bit like being a boxer, sometimes you have to take one or two punches to land the knockout blow.
With each of your visits to Artemis you will discover a gem of a girl, until you know enough of them to guarentee satisfaction every time.
One other thing, if you intend visiting the Fatherland on a regular basis, learn German, I have and it's amazing the difference it makes.
Posted: 2006-04-06, 1:31 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
aw aw aw

You go for extremes, Red. Good to hear your final experience was worthwhile, but for guys like you, only being able to do this a very limited number of days per year due to living across the Atlantic, this is making your trip a rather stressfull one. Every bad experience is one wasted.
Good that you were courageous enough to take this to Management. I hope they realise at 'Artemis' that this is no good publicity.

So it seems that 'Artemis' has it's prices set at EUR 70 entry and EUR 60 / 30 minutes with no 'longer extension' rebate. Makes EUR 120 / hour. Compare that to the PHG, GT rate of EUR 75..... Then, it's likely the best you can get in Berlin, and the proximity to the city center compensates. But it's definitely not for a fast one.

regards,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-04-06, 3:50 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Redstorm,

At Artemis, it's 100 euros for one hour. The receptionist should know better. I have seen that on their web site.

At the NRW areas, the discount for one hour or longer can be deceptive. I am used to the price in Frankfurt and when I go for an hour, I am usually so happy that I would not remember to ask for change. On the rare occasion that I remember it's 75 for an hour, the girl gave me a big kiss and a cheerful "thank you" before she ran away. How could I chase her and ask for change?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:15 pm

redstorm
Hi Fred,

I thought it was 100 euros for an hour too. I'll ask politely again at the reception tonight.
Beatrice did a number on me I guess. But I didn't want to question her especially after the
time I had with her. If she did, then shame on her. I'll see if she will introduce me to one of her friends and if she says the same, then shame on me.

Thanks

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:23 pm

redstorm
Hi Gaston,

I totally agree, trying to fit in all the clubs in one week is a stressful but enjoyable week.

I hobby on a semi-regularly basis in Montreal, Quebec. I wished I had the ability to visit Germany more. I was doing it on a semi-annual basis, once in April, once in November. The year is still young.

I have most of my travel arrangements down pat, hotels, trains, etc...
I will really really consider renting a car for NRW and possibly Frankfurt.
I know my mistakes are killers but as I can get used to the scene, my selection process gets better and hopefully I can meet the same girl if she is still working.

Looking forward to meeting some guys for the first time on Saturday. It would cap
off a week of highs and lows. Chalk my experience at Artemis a learning one. It was Dessous day, Oase spoiled me rotten and I'm a big sucker for the cute, innocent types (ie Mandy).

PHG is my favourite in NRW but the taxis will be the death of me. World now is on equal footing for getting there but Oase seems to be my sure-bet.

Thanks and hope to report about my second trip to Artemis here in my last day in Berlin.

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

Tipping is always appreciated but not expected.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:50 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
So, it's gonna be Red n Fred Saturday eh? That should be cool. I know that after three or four days of clubbing, I am usually a sex zombie who is just gathering experiences and memories. Of course, I usually close a club when I am there, often arriving back at the headquarters at 6 AM. You are doing well red, especially without the support of fellow mongers being around.

Red, I'm really enjoying your reports from the field.
Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-04-07, 12:49 am

redstorm
Thanks Pepto,

If it wasnt' for you and Fred and the other great members here. I wouldn't even probably got out of the Frankfurt train station let alone visited all these clubs.

It is indeed hard to be by yourself especially when your German consists of numbers and the days of the week. But lady luck has been with some time and I enjoyed myself 80 percent of the time. You try your best and when life kicks you down you get up, brush yourself off and find another lady.

I took it a bit easy today. Either I too am becoming a sex zombie or I saving my strenght for tommorrow and Saturday.

I better stop typing they are about to kick me out of here.

Thanks again everyone.

Redstorm
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: