Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My wrap up of my best trip ever
Posted: 2006-04-15, 1:27 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys,

I didn't fall off the face of the earth as some rumours had started swirling around.

I am just about back to the normal 8 to 6 workaholic grind back here in Canada.

Still it was just 7 days ago I kissed my Sandra goodbye and headed back in a taxi at 200km/hr to my hotel in Frankfurt.

For me, this was my best trip ever to Germany. It started off with a big whimper at Goldentime but then moved back to full swing at PHG on Sunday. The two big clubs, World and Oase saw me getting back into the groove. Then it was my first and second time at Artemis (Curse you Fred, now where am I going to go to take a little breather!!!!!). Then finally my return to Oase and then the finale with Fred and his friends.

My previous trips provided me now with the background and knowledge to be fully confident now. I hope to give Goldentime another chance. I guess visiting for my first time and receiving great information on the girls maybe have caused my time to be a little disappointing. But going back to PHG brought me back to life sorta speak.

The Dusseldorf clubs are easy to get to but are expensive if going through the taxi/train route. They close at 1am but do provide some advantages in terms of recovery and more laid back attitude as the girls are in lingerie. Very good clubs to get your feet wet. If I were to take my friends to the Frankfurt clubs I would still be picking up their jaws and trying my best to put their eyes back into their sockets.

What can you say about the two big clubs. I decided to pass on FKK palace. I really didn't enjoy my time there on my last trip. It is the most cheapest club to travel to, no taxi, just a U-Banh short trip. But Oase and World are also easy to access via train and taxi with Oase on a little cheaper side and with the trains returning a bit later. The bus route to World is a nice one if you can take it and if you don't mind the walk. On a personal taste, Oase has the girls that I like but FKK World has the facitilites, all day food and more places to recover. I had great times at all my visits to them and look forward to seeing them soon.

Then there is FKK Artemis in Berlin. You know can have a great time now. I was lucky to encounter the reduced entry fee when I was there. It's only 5 euros more than the Frankfurt clubs when the fee is the regular price. The extra 10 euros per session well, if you can meet up with some of the stunners I believe it's worth it. Again, it's only a S-Bahn trip from the Zoo so taxis may not be needed. Unfortunately the last one leaves at 12:40am and club closes at 4am.
Great facitlites, nice pool, saunas and two bars. Food was served all night and is very modern. I only managed to see one beauty, my Bianka (I hope she will forget about that). There was some other stunners but I guess it was a combination of see Bianka and saving myself for Sandra the next day played a part in my lack of sessions. Also I clubbed 5 days straight, a new record and will probably matched next time.

For me, booking my hotels through HRS was easy and great. I purchased a Rail pass in Canada since it is much cheaper and it allows me the ability to take any train i wanted to when I wanted to. No schedule tracking (well except when I leave the clubs), I do that too much here in Canada. Food was provided for me at breakfasts in the hotels and at the clubs. A lunch here and there was reasonable (donnairs and currywursts anyone???) Internet access was free at some of the hotels I stayed at while in Berlin, the EasyInternet Cafe on the K'dam was my home after my visits to Artemis. I managed to get some shopping done in Berlin and I didn't go crazy buying all the World Cup merchandise.

I look forward to hopefully visiting Germany in the fall. For me, I never visited Europe in the summer months. It's tourist season, the airfares and hotels are nuts. I rather save up for the next big one. I do have Montreal in my back pocket to tide me over. But Sandra, Bianka and Chantelle, I hope to see you very soon and wish you all the best.

To everyone, thanks for supporting me on the trip. If it wasn't for this board, I would never had taken my first steps off the plane in Frankfurt and headed towards the Hauptbhanoff trying to figure out how to pay for my train to Giessen.

Have a good day, a good night and a good long weekend (well in North America).

Redstorm
Re: My wrap up of my best trip ever
Posted: 2006-04-15, 9:15 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

"now where am I going to go to take a little breather!!!!!"

Oh, there's no need to rest for a full day within a week of continuous inspection.

"The extra 10 euros per session well, if you can meet up with some of the stunners I believe it's worth it."

I have met some girls in Frankfurt who used to work at Artemis. I was thinking, "are you kidding me?" I can justify the extra 10 euros for the rooms - they are clean and nicely decorated. You don't get disturbed by people walking around outside.

"For me, I never visited Europe in the summer months. It's tourist season, the airfares and hotels are nuts."

Summer months are fun. Airfare is high but hotel price remains constant. The girls walk around the streets in much less clothes.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-16, 1:21 am

iloveamsterdam
hey redstorm,great report!..if you were a first time fkk visitor would you go for palace or berlin..and what city did you prefer?..i'm from the uk and planning my 1st fkk trip this summer.
Posted: 2006-04-16, 11:23 am

Yooroo Monger
I've enjoyed your great reports also with a great deal of envy.

However, I can't emphasize enough the advantages of renting a car. Not worrying about the train schedule and the ability to close down the place, come and go as you please.. particularly if 1 club is not to your liking you can jump in the car and go to another. I can't imagine doing an FKK tour without it.

The side trip you took to Berlin sort of reminds me of when I did my tour in October I took a hop all the way down to Augsburg just to visit the Colosseum. Great place to visit, but it's a pity it's so damn far away from everything else.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: