Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Oase: Alive and Well
Posted: 2006-04-15, 5:14 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just came back from Oase, this Friday 14th Feb. I can report that it was a very good to monger there last nigt. The conditions were excellent: lots of girls and a decent though not overwhelming number of guys. Did not have to wait for a room.

Lizzzy and Sunny were there and very available. Lots of new material too! I found a real gem: An extremely petite long-dark haired Czech girl, Christina, 26yo and very experienced very erotic. Sort of a dark haired prettier Czech Vicky: Superb perfomances in the room during multiple sessions, some of the best session time I have seen in my entire FKK career! Lucky I caught her on her last day before she goes back to Czech for 5 days. Then comes back later next week. I hope to be here...

She hung out with another girl of extremely erotic stature and also new: Anita from Romania. Both these girls are imports from a top Sauna Club in Wien that was recently busted-raided bz the Politzie, she said. I really clicked and did two one-hour sessions and then some with her...

Lots of girls were available --except Beatrice who one could see in action on a couch for quite some time with a Regular... Lots of new Lolita types, including the afore -mentioned Czech plust a couple of very interesting looking blondes... Pepto would have a field day! The locker room was not bad, but the lounge, well a little smokey...

I had hoped to meet up with Dedalus and Chivaz. The former never made it, whilst the latter gentleman left a few minutes after I arrived, so I missed him.

Where you going to be today - Sat Chivaz? Send me a message....

ST
Re: FKK Oase: Alive and Well
Posted: 2006-04-15, 6:46 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey ST,

Sorry man. A few snafus in the plan. I am heading to Frankfurt today and thinking about a visit to World.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-04-15, 7:19 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi ST,
Well it looks like you are off to a good start. You tempt me to revisit the malodorous smoked out poontang emporium. Keep up the good work and the reports and enjoy. I assume you did the Greek meat fest afterwards?
Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-04-15, 4:12 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Pepto,

There was so much meat available at Oase, that I was inspired to fast slightly when I emerged from the club at 4.20. I just had a few beers and a light bite at the Excelsior Breakfast buffet --hey that smoked salmon goes down well with some salad and crusty bread. Tonight I head to World with Chivaz and Dedalus...perhaps a late night Greek Grill is in the cards...

By the way, Sunny looked lonely...Her eyes seemed to ask: Where is my big tall New Yorker? Interestingly the great Lizzy was also not often in the room last night.

I would think that you would do well to take a peek at Oase these days...There was really alot of good material to choose from last night, sort of the way World was a couple of months ago. And the locker room has really been cleaned up alot...too bad the showers were not that hot though. Nevertheless the atmosphere in the kino, where I enjoyed alot of free time couch action pre-zimmer, as did many other guys, was outstanding. Lots of ice at the bar and towels, like young petite EE babes, were never in short supply.

I look forward to a good night at World, where I shall use my free entry card gained on my last Sunday visit in February, and perhaps a return to either World or Oase tomorrow...

ST
Posted: 2006-04-15, 5:41 pm

redstorm
Thank you for the great report ST.

I hope you enjoy your visit to World today.
For me, it will be another six months to enjoy the best Frankfurt has to offer.

Now where is my Polish-English dicitionary????

Have a good day, good night wherever you are.

Redstorm
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: