Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Indeed a Good Friday at Oase
Posted: 2006-04-16, 9:00 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last Friday I was faced with a slight dilemma. I could fast or go to Oase. Then I remembered that I am not that religious at all and the dilemma was gone. Off to Oase.

Dedalus had notified me of a slight change in his plans and he would not be able to make it until Saturday. ST was scheduled to arrive late night and as it turned out we just missed each other, but all three were able to meet up the day after at World. More on that later.

Arrived at Oase at 4 pm. Parking lot was half full. Entered and went through the usual ritual of placing cash in the locker, shower and grab a drink. Noticed some of the regular girls. Betty from Greece, Lucy, Jenny (who used to be at World and did a post raid switch to Oase), Luticia, Beatrice, Sunny (has returned from a short stint at World), and a few faces I recognised but don’t remember their names. I would guess that at around 7 pm there were close to 50 girls outnumbering the men by a factor of two.

I sit down and nurture my drink and after couple of minutes Lizzy walks by. Now I do not need a second chance at that opportunity. I will go with Lizzy any time any place. Off to a two hour suck and fuckathon. A lot has been written about Lizzy and I do not need to go into details about this Moldovan beauty. The session was fantastic in the big room close to the bar.

btw Dedalus: She measures in at 178cm by her own reports, but I am deducting 3 cm from that as that is the standard length girls add to their height (I also did a second measurement laying on the bed in the room with mirrored ceiling which confirms the 3cm rule). Final verdict: 175 cm :-)

After the session it was time for some feeding and then some relaxing. A lot of girls I would normally go with approaced, but the session with Lizzy had taken a lot of steam out of me so I needed a good rest Lizzy sat down with me and we hung out for at least an hour in the main room just chatting and petting. I gave her no indication I would go again with her, but it was a slow evening for the girls and I guess she had nothing better to do. I also have a vague idea that she was investing in another session with me. Well, it worked, off to another session with Lizzy, this time even more intense than the first one.

After the second session, Lizzy asks if it is ok if she drinks her coffee with me. Sure, what better way to relax and regain strength. With Lizzy by my side, I am not pestered by other girls and she is a great company. After about an hour of her petting me and just being genuinly nice (she walked some rounds in between), I even thought about doing a third session with her, but decided against it as my session with her tend to take long time and my spending budget for the night was running low as it was.

Between 11 and 12, it was starting to thin out, but still some lookers around. My last session if the night was with Sunny. Not really my type, but I wanted to get my hands on this hardbody (despite the overdone titjob). After some DATY and BBBJ, she puts the rubber on and mounts me cowgirl style. After a few minutes of that, she climbs off me and position her self into doggy. I followed the implied order and now I know how she is able to process the men in such a short time. She knows what she is doing. Her body and posture is made for this position and she knows it and makes the most of it. It was my third session of the day, but I still had to employ some tactics not to blow my load at this time. I held out for few minutes, but decided to finish still in doggy as the view was just what the doctor ordered, a decent optifick.

Left the place between 1 and 2 am, and it was still pretty good then. The pole dancing had just started. Kind of a strange thing that until midnight, the music was low key and the girls were not allowed to dance. I guess closing down the club to commemorate the crucifixion was not in the cards but they felt they had to do something.

Chivaz
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: