Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ariadne club-Prague
Posted: 2006-04-16, 9:55 pm

Bruceyuk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone been to the Ariadne club who can tell me if it's ok or is it one of those places to avoid?
Re: Ariadne club-Prague
Posted: 2006-04-18, 12:24 am

El Burro
It has been a very long time but Ariadne was my favourite club during 2 visits to Prague at the turn of the millenium. At that time I visited a dozen clubs around the city and Ariadne offered the best value and a reasonable selection of babes.

Posted: 2006-04-25, 3:04 pm

toscana
It's one of the places to avoid.
Re: Ariadne club-Prague
Posted: 2006-04-26, 12:24 am

El Burro
"One of the places to avoid".
Why?. Has the place really changed in last few years? Rates were far lower than the other mainstream city clubs (in some cases half) and quality of babes was reasonabily good. Lady drinks at the time of my visits cost barely more than a quid! Also a happy hour pricing system before 7pm. For me Ariadne was the best club option in town with the privats being my stable diet during the day.

Posted: 2006-04-26, 4:54 pm

toscana
I can't compare with earlier years, since I have only seen the club in the past 18 months. But the quality does seem pretty mediocre, and of course their competitors (FKK, Sweet Paradise, AAAClub, etc.) have not stood still.

It made a very seedy impression when you entered, no one really wanted to help you, and the women on offer were well past their best and not overly interested. The only advantage they have is a rather central location, and relatively cheap prices. I didn't stay, so cannot say anything on performance. If you search on the net, you will probably find few good opinions these days.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: