Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short PHG Update
Posted: 2006-04-24, 9:06 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A few observations from the last couple of weeks at PHG:

1. Construction of the new pool is in progress. It is in the only open space available and will be a nice size to splash around in. Not sure if bathing suits are optional.

2. Time to take up my Polish lessons again. I had been studying Russian but last weekend I met a couple of very nice Polish teachers. Fred I have not seen your Polish friend yet. In my biased opinion selection is excellent and there always seems to be a special flavor of the evening that gets everybody's attention, mine included.

3. Met a very nice Romanian named Daniella who said she lived in Frankfurt. This one was a petite brunette and spoke excellent English. Must be a lot of Romanian Danella's running around.

4. Finally got with the program and brought my own bath gel. Soap at PHG is pink and generally worthless. I hate playing locker roulette at PHG so much that I sometimes bribe the hostess to bring me a preferred locker key, usually an upper locker in the corner near the mirror. The locker room is a major traffic area and is a pain when you have a lower locker.

5. Pepto, your friend Melanie has been there every weekend. She looked very tempting but when I heard her name I remembered your remarks. Later I saw her go to a room and return in about 15 minutes.

6. Food has been very good in the evening with additional pizza around 10pm.

7. Made a side trip to GT on Sunday a couple of weeks ago and left after an hour. Although I like the locker room at GT better (even after having to get help on how to work the electronic locks) the Sunday selection was less than impressive. The parking lot was near full 30 minutes after opening so there must be something there. It just did not do it for me. I left and went back to PHG for a few hours.

8. The club was very quiet on Saturday afternoon and I was told that it was dead the day before on Friday. By evening business had really picked up and you were smart to be in line for dinner promptly although there seemed to be enough left for stragglers. I do very poorly selection wise in the late evening. You have to be aggressive or you will be standing alone for a majority of the evening.

9. Saw a familiar face standing near the indoor sauna last weekend and decided to take a chance and introduce myself . Lucky for me it was the always gracious and cordial Wim. Was nice meeting you again Wim.

Snert

Posted: 2006-04-24, 10:29 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hoi Snert,

Glad you are able to enjoy the club of late. I agree with your "be agressive or stand alone" assessment- too much pressure for me. The locker area is indeed a trip. Since most Amsterdammers start their FKK careers at PHG it is a true trial by fire of dealing with issues about mutual nudity of mongers. Yes, kissing your girl goodbye after paying her with the ballsack (klootzak) of an arriving monger dangling next to you is a bit nasty. I especially love the crush in the corner by the entrance at closing time. NOT!! At World, I always ask for my prefered locker number, or one close by. AT PHG I can usually ask for an upper, I smile and say "Grosse man" and she gets the idea. No need to bribe.

Will the PHG cats be allowed to swim. Those kittens will mourn the loss of their racetrack. I think it's OK to skinny dip. No diving board I take it :-) I think they shoud put a stripper pole in the nachtbar and have 20 minutes of dancing per hour. That would liven up the place and relieve congestion in the bar.

Yes Melanie is really stuck up and full of herself-- "I usually get 80 euro for 30 minutes, I drive a BMW given me by a client, I make more money that you do!!!!" " And I never have to sfuck for more than 5 minutes. Piss off. Glad I could help. 15 minutes sounds like a long one for her. I think Dedalus agrees.

Daniella for Romanian girls is like John or Joe for American guys. Or wim for Dutch guys. Just kidding, there is only one wim :-)

Doog
Pepto
(thankfully only one of them too)
Re: Short PHG Update
Posted: 2006-04-24, 11:49 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Snert,

Thanks for the update. It could be fun to dip into the pool and look at the girls' locker room on the second floor.

How long will you be in the area?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-25, 8:34 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Pepto:

The backyard cats were busy investigating the big hole in the ground. Not sure if they will take to the water. The locker room traffic situation is a mess at times. Sometimes I give up and go around through the patio to avoid it.

Fred:

Hopefully I will be around for a few more weeks. I have more Polish to learn.

Snert

Posted: 2006-04-26, 12:25 am

Wim Admin
Hi Snert ,

"" Saw a familiar face standing near the indoor sauna last weekend and decided to take a chance and introduce myself . ""

That was a surprise Snert ! , we have met earlier in the summer of 2004, same place , same vibe !

Have I missed the big hole in the Happy Garden ?? , I read it elsewhere as well , I walked throught it behind Angela's little ass to the blockhut most to the right, I remember when she unlocked the door I sit on my knees and munched her little buns , next kissed her pussy while she giggled in embarrasment ..... , it was a nice evening , inside the hut the curtains moved slowly and we heard the birds tweet , like "tweet tweet tweet ....." , Angela likes me to lick her pussy, (lecher piezda) in between of bubbling her gum she comes very nicely ..... bine bine ! (That's Romanian but I recently learned in Hungarian it's the same !)

re: 7
I was there to in GoldenTime that Sunday , true, the selection was not spectacular compared to 14 days before with Fred and Woofie.

Hi Pepto -
when you get back to the basics man, don't be shy, we saw Sandra, Petra, Nina, Nikola, Sabrina , Dida .....

cheers from Wim
Posted: 2006-04-26, 12:34 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Pepto - when you get back to the basics man"

That's right! Wim, after the World Birthday Party, you should take him back to Amsterdam for Basic Training. No couch action. Go in, get it done, and march out.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-26, 1:35 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi guys,
Yes I'm planning to get "back to basics" in May, but you know me, I like to kick back and relax for an hour or so- by late May that should cost around 250 or 260 US an hour, ouch.
Interesting to hear about everyone again.
Doog
pepto
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: