Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dire World in Dire Straits. “Truly awful trip” report.
Posted: 2006-05-15, 7:26 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am going to keep this brief and without humour.

My trip to World this Saturday and Sunday after the Police raids confirmed that the status of the place is very poor.

If you have a flight booked, cancel it. If you have a VIP card, don’t renew it. In short, avoid until after the World cup or a known monger declares that things have recovered, but right now things are bad.

The raids hit all the Frankfurt clubs really hard, they are all struggling. Since world struggled most however in recent months I have no doubt it is worse here. I have no evidence about the other two however.

When I arrived about 9 pm on Saturday, there were two free girls in the Wintergarden and three downstairs. There were in excess of 50 desperate customers jumping on anything remotely good looking the moment she became free.

At one point on Sunday there was only one free girl in the Wintergarden with fourteen men sat aound her.

I would estimate in reality there were about 20 Women working. The best looker on Saturday was Camilla from Turkey/Iran and on Sunday Jacqueline from Poland. Average looks about 5/10, mostly overweight, mostly only topless (about 50%)

Camilla was available, and I had a great session with her, she is a diva with the tongue and fingernails and worth all that is said about her. Jacqueline was generally not free, being really into a young good-looking guy almost all day. She did have a relatively nice new Polish friend there however, non Deutsche or English speaking. She got fucked so much she could hardly work and had to keep turning customers away.

There was also a pretty blonde who I liked but she was booked hours on end (just like Palace) and she was literally jumped on by a group of guys who arranged

I did two girls on Saturday, and three on Sunday. Apart from Camilla they were so average looking I do not remember much about them. OK performance, sort of 7/10. I tell a lie, one was Anita from Hungary, only light kissing but nice, and the other was a Bulgarian girl with “Egyptian” eyes, slightly overweight. Also another Hungarian girl and a German MILF with dark orange hair and skin. Nice woman, but none of these were close to justifying the 65 Euro entrance fee.

I nearly turned around and flew home. Should have done too, because I now have a sore throat and diorama. Yes, you guessed, the food is truly awful now, having dropped all pretence of having a Chef. The cream of, er well, cream soup was OK, the pig came in cooked and uncooked (a la tapeworm) varieties, and I nearly marked the food on this report not the Girls.

It’s a sellers market right now. Service levels are down, the German girls rule the roost (all tem of them) and they are mostly into hanging around with German speaking rich guys , being able to earn as much as they want. Those that do want to work end up getting fucked half to death and give up half way through. Known good service providers are making a valiant effort, but too popular, and the atmosphere is completely gone now.

The only girls from Eastern Europe, with marriage of convenience papers are allowed to work there. More raids have been promised right through the World cup!

Two high profile casualties are Sonia (with her new plastic tits, bleached hair and stress problem) and Manuella the Rumanian pole dancer.

Neither have plans to come back until after the World Cup.

On the good side, one girl told me, that Dusseldorf and NRW are doing really well out of this, because they use local part timers and Polish girls a lot. Down side is, that the room crush is back on, because they are doing too well.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.
Re: Dire World in Dire Straits. “Truly awful trip” report.
Posted: 2006-05-15, 9:16 pm

Wim Admin
Yes Mike, the GoldenTime is bustling , sometimes sharing lockers with two , with an outlet to the garden ....
W.
Posted: 2006-05-15, 11:11 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ouch!! Sorry about that Mike. Well, there's ten days or so to get back in shape for the third anniversary party. The immediate aftermath of a razzia is always a tough, tough time, scares everyone away and all. I guess Oase is definately in the picture for me this trip.

Happily, this is a free flight and I can always bail for a 50 dollar redeposit fee, or for free if I can get a doctor's note (that should be tough for me :-), and I won't have to go to gym class either). If it still sucks I can always beat feet and flee to Koln and NRW earlier than planned. Somehow, I think it will be OK. It's just got to be, auntie Em. But they may well keep on the pressure, every story I read in the press is about soccer and hookers and the forced trafficking of women to service the ravenously horny hordes of fans.

Hope you"re feeling well soon Mike my friend, that "diorama" will really "hang you up".

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-05-16, 9:48 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I can#t s[ell it, so I gave up.

When I wrote this I had a raging fever and am still bad this morning. No wonder the girlswere going manic with the mouth spra, there is something going round I tell you.

I would suggest NRW. the other clubs are bad too in frankfurt and the pressure will stay on.

Mike
Posted: 2006-05-18, 8:37 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Mike,

I am hearing that Palace and Oase are doing well and were not so hurt by the raids. World does seem to be in a rut right now. I do hope that they will right themselves out of that rut before the FKKW party. If not, I can always head to BHH for Inna and some others.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-05-18, 10:08 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to hear that there is at least someplace to hang out and get laid in Frankfurt. Hopefuully there will be no midges around :-) Ded, let me know if you hear anything of Olga.
Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-05-19, 2:54 pm

paladin
Thanks D, I should check out GT and Bernd's, particularly since I can still stay in Cologne and use points, b ut that's probably not happening this time. It looks like a return trip is in the, ummm, offing, for mid-August. I'm comfortable with Palace and Oase but prefer World, too.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: