Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Football at PHG
Posted: 2006-05-22, 8:33 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On Sunday a projection TV was installed in the Nacht Cafe in preparation for World Cup. The screen is located above the bar/cooler area so there should be a good view in the whole Nacht Cafe. Sunshine through the sliding glass doors could be a problem in the late afternoon however. It would be nice if they would show anything other than the Fashion channel.

The pool has water in it and a nice size deck is going up around it on three sides. It looks to me like they have expanded out into the industrial area a little bit. I am interested to see what kind of screening material they come up with.

Snert

Posted: 2006-05-27, 3:55 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Snert,

Thanks for the update.

In case you might come to Frankfurt anytime soon, you can find Donna / Diana from Russia at Palace now. She was at World last year before she disappeared.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Football at PHG
Posted: 2006-06-04, 4:11 pm

Wim Admin
Yes, last night in Happy Garden I met Snert again, he's part of the Happy furniture overthere, and always with a happy face, he definitely knows all the girls !!

So we admired the swimming pool , the Oregonpinedeck around, or whatever exotic pine it is, it's still in progress , the garden gained extra space for that, the (football) screen in the Nachtcafe is a good move , and there's more to come.

My mission was little Angela, she had her birthday, 21 now, and the old chap had gone into Jennifer Lopez fragrance, ya know ..., can't help it, so we had our own party in hut 23 , and it worked well , next month she'll be gone .....
afterwards I did some more barbecueing in the garden, kept some fifties to spare because I've got work to do back home , was'nt easy ....

Snert , regret the winds are blowing you into a different direction, but - see you again !

Wim
Posted: 2006-06-06, 12:30 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim:

Always a pleasure to talk to you. See you next trip.

Snert

Posted: 2006-06-10, 7:43 pm

davide
Well, I actually was in Oedt yesterday, and I was frankly expecting scary things from this worldcup stuff.... Instead, it turned out to be a very nice party, relaxed atmosphere, and I managed to have two excellent sessions. The one I had with a russian blonde cutie was great: right after climaxing, the crowd in the nearby nachtcafe exploded as Germany had just scored another goal, and we both started laughing.....laughed and cuddled a lot before going to the lockers..... I've always hated football, but now I'm definitely looking at this kind of things from a different angle.......

D
Posted: 2006-06-11, 11:18 am

Wim Admin
Sounds like a good atmosphere Davide, last Friday was the Swimmingpool opening party.
With this weather Happy Garden is on my list for some sunny relax and World Championship kicks ....

recent line-up was:

Aileen (Türkei), Anastasia (Russland), Angela (Rumänien), Beate (Polen), Carina (Lettland), Cassiana (Ungarn), Corinna (D), Doris (Rumänien), Eva (D, Ex-GT, Ex-Harem, Ex-PHG, Ex-PSW, Ex-YY, früher: Alex/Saskia), Gabi (Türkei), Heike (D), Isabell II (Polen), Jacky (D), Katharina (Ungarn), Kasia (Polen), Kitty (Ungarn), Lavinia (Rumänien), Lena, Leonie (Polen), Louisa (Rumänien), Maria (Bulgarien), Maya ( Spanien/Marokko), Mona (D), Nadja (D), Nicki/Micky? (Polen), Pamela (Finnland), Patrizia (Nigeria), Riccarda (D), Rosa (Russland), Sarah (Polen), Sophie ( Portugal), Sweety/Svetlana (Russland), Vanessa (Polen), Vera (Rumänien), Wan Li (Thailand/Indonesien)
+ another 10 not known.

W.
Posted: 2006-06-11, 4:02 pm

davide
Yes, some of the girls definitely love swimming, PHG on friday was better than GT on thursday.... however, I had a good time in Brueggen too........ interesting jacuzzi experiences, and steamy action inside the huts..... ;-)

D.
Posted: 2006-06-11, 4:49 pm

420 Power Kat
Hi Wim,

I was scanning your list and noticed that Wan Li is still working there! Wow, that girl has been there a while. She always used to give me a puppy dog face and say "why do you always go with those blonde girls?"

Would anyone blame me for spending time with Sammi, Leona, and Ive?

Doei

Posted: 2006-06-18, 12:00 am

Wim Admin
You're welcome James -
yes, Wan Li is one of the old crew , never fades away , Ive is still available .... !!

BTW , what I heard and read, the NRW and Frankfurt clubs are quite relaxing during these Worldchampionship days - not al all mobbed, cramped or overcrowded ....

Wim
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: