Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
WORLD CUP and FKKs
Posted: 2006-05-23, 6:32 pm

Samurai
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

People have been talking the Messe-like heavy traffic during the world cup time, but the games are all scattered around the country (each venue will be used once/week or less).

I really have no idea what the FKK scene will be like during this June month, but I will be in Frankfurt and Stuttgart for a week again and am planning to visit PALACE and OASE during some night. How much should I worried about (price increase, girls going on vacation, all the happy tourist spoiling the girls, etc)??

If the experienced gentlemen have any advise or comments, I will be appreciated.

Regards,

Samurai,

Posted: 2006-05-23, 7:29 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,
Can't imagine a price increase. Actually there is a 5 euro coupon on the World website. The raids have some folks worried and the word is that they will continue till the games are finished. This is having an effect on the club line-ups in Frankfurt. There are still plenty of top-acts so there is probably no great fear. Oase and Palace seem to be ok. The saturday party at World should be intersting. Evenings and weekends are probably ok.

Many of us will be hitting Frankfurt this weekend and should be able to give a better account of what is going on.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: WORLD CUP and FKKs
Posted: 2006-05-24, 5:36 am

Samurai
D-san, Thank you for your comment!!

FYI...

I just saw an article on BBC site.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4765351.stm

Posted: 2006-05-24, 7:32 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Lots of raids - but no closures.... hmmm

What surprises me is that the Polizei comes in, finds half of dozen of illegal girls and just takes them with them without consequences for the club. In the past the clubs would be closed straight away. Same for the Ritz in Belgium, which seems to be able to stay open, even with half of it's working force arrested. Interesting - are authorities slowly taking another (and quite more sensible) approach ?

The raids on Freude39 in Bochum seem to have a different background, at least partially. Freude39 always had problems with the management / ownership and that seems to be the background of the visits of the Polizei.

Nice article, that. For the BCC, one can even consider it pretty positive as it gives some pro's of FKK / sauna clubs from womens perspective. I like that.

have a good day, all

Gaston (in a pretty optimistic mood this morning)
Posted: 2006-05-24, 11:20 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
The raids seem to be getting more onerous. The Police have started taking photos of all the girls which of course really freaks them out. I'm not sure what law enables them to take photos of people against whom they have no evidence of law breaking - sounds like Germany is following the New Labour path of England.

The clubs are not getting closed I think since they are taking much more care - for example taking copes of the girls passports etc.

At this rate the clubs will have to check the girls are paying income tax.

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-05-24, 1:23 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
As far as I know no law in any of the continental countries allows for police photograhs of individuals owning and showing a valid ID and not suspected of criminal activities. Girls inside a club without being able to show any valid ID can thus be photographed indeed, but anyone showing a passport or EU ID card can not - well, at least that was the theory ;-(

I'm surprised the clubs never had to check for valid ID cards and (if applicable) work permits of the girls before. Let's be honest: while the clubs may maintain in theory only to be a neutral 'facilitator' they damn well know that the girls are not in for just plain fun and want to make money. That is not illegal per se, as long as the girls are valid EU residents or have a proper permit. Dutch brothels - indeed more than neutral 'facilitators' since they take the money directly from the male client and give a part to the girls (so there is a difference here) are expected to check the girls ID. Same for someone who rents out rooms in any RLD.

so far my legal contribution

Gaston.

p.s. How many photo and video footage you think will be made of any soccer fan entering Germany this summer - even bona fide ones ? Arriving in airport, changing in railway station, in town centres, in stadium.... 'Our' hobby clubs may be a peacefull retreat in comparison......
The Girls need a lawyer
Posted: 2006-05-24, 1:51 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The taking of photos, fingerprints or Genetic material of innocent people not suspected of acrime is indeed not allowed.

Therefore, the Girls want to sue for harrasment, they should consult alawyer. Police ar the same everywhere. they are in it for control not to keep the community safe and if they think they can get away with it they will do it. They think they cando anything.

Well sometimes they need a leson.
The Girls need a lawyer
Posted: 2006-05-24, 5:35 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Mike

If you offer to teach politicians and police a civil liberties lesson I am right behind you (with false beard, ID, fake DNA, and a caseful of money).

Until then I'll just lie low. It's bad enought the government logs our every airtrip. "And Shiatsu sir - how can an honest man need to go to Germany so often,. An honest man would be at home with his slippers"

Thanks laGaffe for your comments

Shiatsu
Re: The Girls need a lawyer
Posted: 2006-05-24, 10:04 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"An honest man would be home with his slippers." LOL, Shiatsu!

Laszlo
(written at home in my slippers, of course)
Posted: 2006-05-29, 12:30 pm

Samurai
Hello, I will be in Germany from 6/3-6/11.

Just realized there will be England vs Paraguai on 6/10 (SAT). I am planning to go to PALACE that day, but maybe I should avoid the place and go to WORLD instead to avoid a load of eager English gentlemen......Or, maybe does not matter at all??

Posted: 2006-05-29, 3:55 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Samurai,

Not sure what the effect will be on the clubs during the WM, but Palace has a great line-up right now. World is also ok and Oase seems to be running 3rd right now. All three have their stars but Palace would be my choice right now.

Now if Inna is working at Oase, then maybe.....

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-05-29, 3:58 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Oh yeah, one more thing:

I hope that you have hotel arrangements already set or have a mint to draw on. Rooms in Frankfurt are not only scarce, they are ass-kickin' expensive.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-05-29, 7:48 pm

Samurai
Yes, that is a good point!! Thanks!

I just made a reservation for a hotel called Excelsior right off FRT Hbf, but the rate for 6/10 (Sat) was so damn expensive, like the Messe rates (since the England vs Paraguai will be held in FRT)!! , which means one less action......well, I guess i will watch the game instead.....

Regards,

Samurai,

PS. By the way, is INNA at OASE a tall blonde Russian girl (as tall as Claudia from Poland)??

Posted: 2006-05-29, 8:38 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
After all this World Cup madness will prices quickly return to normal? Might the relative vacuum create a temporary bargain or two?
Posted: 2006-05-29, 11:54 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Samurai wrote:

"PS. By the way, is INNA at OASE a tall blonde Russian girl (as tall as Claudia from Poland)??"

Hey Samurai,

No, Inna has long, dyed, dark red hair, is about as tall as Beatrice from Poland, has nice, store-bought hooters, and a very friendly smile. She is Bulgarian. Great service!!! She has saved a few poor days at Oase by treating me like a prince.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-02, 1:49 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ded sed:
I hope that you have hotel arrangements already set or have a mint to draw on. Rooms in Frankfurt are not only scarce, they are ass-kickin' expensive.

To my friends at Excelsior- See you in September.
Barcelona anyone?

Doog
Pepto
Abstinence at the World Cup?
Posted: 2006-06-07, 3:55 am

420 Power Kat
More news about the Sex Climate in Germany during the World Cup.

• According to a story out of the Ukrainian camp, coach Oleg Blokhin said none of his players will get to see wives or girlfriends until they reach the semifinals. It wasn't clear what would happen if Ukraine's side doesn't get that that far, but apparently Blokhin thinks abstinence is the key to victory.

• Ukrainians might be the only ones practicing abstinence. Sex appears to be the biggest game in town. Prostitution is legal in Germany. According to a story in the Los Angeles Times, an estimated 40,000 prostitutes from Eastern Europe could join a reported 400,000 women already in brothels and on street corners throughout Germany. The U.S. State Department is none too pleased about this, by the way.

• The sex trade might be the biggest business, but it isn't the only one. Deals and sponsors are everywhere. Given the location, however, some are ironic. Germany is known for beer, yet America's Anheuser-Busch has the World Cup concession.

"How can it be that we as the beer nation have to drink Budweiser?" philosophy student Bernhard Dizer asked the Times.

• Then there is transportation. Next to beer, Germany is known for automotive engineering. Yet Hyundai - not Porsche or Mercedes-Benz - is the official car. At least, some German mechanics will still be around.

Posted: 2006-06-07, 5:00 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Damn I wish I could be there for the cup- I get get liquored up on Budweiser and take one of those Hyundai's for a test drive on the autobahn.

Of course I would not visit any legal prostitutes as it might hurt the feelings of the State Dept. -afterall they do know what is best for me.

Say, do they have Wal Mart in Germany yet ?
Re: Abstinence at the World Cup?
Posted: 2006-06-07, 8:00 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Start cheering - or crying...

Yes, they have Wal-Mart in Germany. Quite a lot even, it seems. Check their website for locations. I would avoid them like the plague, like I did when I lived in the US. The average European shop (even if part of a chain) gives better service; and I don't like the way they treat (rather: sqeeze) their staff.

On the beer and cars issue: it's all about money, isn't it, and neither quality nor authenticity has anything to do with it. On the other side: how would our beloved FKK / Sauna clubs fare without the Eastern European ladies ?

cheers anyway !

Gaston (checking out quality at GT tomorrow)
Re: Abstinence at the World Cup?
Posted: 2006-06-07, 3:50 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: