Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 35 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
May Madness 2006- A monger's prayer
Posted: 2006-05-24, 1:55 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well here goes nuttin'. I'm heading over to Frankfurt tomorrow evening, hoping for 4 days of fun and fornication in that neighborhood, followed by a Monday foray to Golden Time and a final day night in Amsterdam.

Please let Olga return to work on Thursday and let me be her first customer of the day.
Don't let me be lonely tonight, or any night.
Please don't let the politie chase away all the little horny tourist girls looking to make a buck and enchant Pepto and his friends. Please let there be a target rich environment for Lolita-lovers like me.
Please let me visit Oase on a non-smelly day for the lockerroom.
Please let the weather forecast of six straight days of 60-90% rain be WRONG.
Please let my room at Amsterdam's Old Nickel Hotel (a 35 euro 1 star affair- hotels are impossible this week) be not too disgusting.
Please let German Sandra and Nikola be working on Tuesday next. I know Nina never works Tuesday.

Look for further brief reports from the field in this thread.

See you all there, you know who you are.
Doog
Pepto
Re: May Madness 2006- A monger's prayer
Posted: 2006-05-24, 6:30 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Pepto,

Let me be the first to pat you on the back and say: "Have faith my son, and your dream will come true..."

However, I know that you are a monger with solid experience behind you. You can enter a club with even an impoverished line-up and still choose well and come out a winner. You will find something to work with, I'm sure. Just be ready to move clubs if for some reason World, your first choice, does not impress. I always liked Fridays at Burgholzhausen, myself...

Even if you are unlucky enough to get involved in a Razzia, I know that you have been there before and can handle yourself well... Oooops, I just hope the Polizei don't say: "Oh, not you again!"

As for this:

"Please let my room at Amsterdam's Old Nickel Hotel (a 35 euro 1 star affair- hotels are impossible this week) be not too disgusting."

I remember this hotel with two salient feelings: nostalgia and contempt. It was my first hotel ever staying in Amsterdam; that's how old this place is!!! Also: What a fucking dump! My advice: Go to the Hotel Reservation desk at Schipol or CS and try to get a last minute change! Anyplace better than this place!

Have fun,

ST
Posted: 2006-05-24, 9:16 pm

El Burro
Good luck Pepto

Posted: 2006-05-25, 3:08 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
A message from New York -

Pepto had a good start, compliment of Delta Airlines.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-05-26, 12:27 am

Yooroo Monger
Fred,

Do you mean he had a good start because he had a smooth sailing making the trip and/or they upgraded him to First Class or...

are you being sarcastic and Delta botched his travel arrangements and he got delayed?
Posted: 2006-05-26, 4:56 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Guys. I did indeed get a first class upgrade, I never saw so much confusion in seating and boarding. At the desk the lady said no way you are getting an upgrade, , were completely full. Then as I sat in my exit row seat during boarding, a couple came along and the woman had my same boarding pass. A stew took all three away and I thought I might be bumped because I was flying free. But the chief came back and told me Sir, would you follow me to seat 5G please. I thanked the couple. We still had to wait one hour for stragling passengers (4) but its all good.

Went to Oase today, of all places, for a rendezvous with Desert Fox. Took the S5 all the way to the end and an 8 euro taxi and was there by 8PM. Then I found 15 euro in my safety locker. Off to another great start. I actually enjoyed it at Oase, not too many smoking mongers but lots of young hotties. Did a half hour with a meaty, beaty, big and biouncy Cz blonde named Hannah. She was very enthusuastic. Then Fox arrived as I was being molested by a pair of Spanish girls, Letitia and ????, ended up doing a 30 minute threesome with them and just let them wail on me. The final session was with an adorable little Cuban whose name I cannot pronounce let alone remeber. She seduced me as I sat in the kino with the Fox, where I spent most of my time by the way, We did the whole thing in the kino, front row couch and then moved to the bed. She was very demanding, kiss me here, kiss my pussy, kiss my boobies, who am I to disobey? I still have quite a to do list at Oase.

I got to get me some shuteye.

Doog
Pepto
Triumphant Return to Oase
Posted: 2006-05-26, 9:45 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Pepto,

I knew you would eventually go back to BHH. I knew your oaths to the contrary were just meaningless. Glad you finally got back and see that there is indeed a very bright side to this club.

Some of the girls you mention are well known:

Hannah (Czech) for example has been around a while; she used to be a regular at Atlantis, just to show you how far back she goes.

Far back in time also for Letitia, the half Spanish/half Moroccan cock-teaser. I've indeed never sessioned with her, because she is for me too much of a jaded regular Oase girl who has just been in the business too long for my liking and she is litterally almost always there! I remember her from at least three years ago. She used to hang with a clique of girls that I found undesirable, the likes of Lucy, Betty and Vicky and the now absent Alex of Bulgaria. Not my scene and from time to time there were reports of her trying to convert a perfectly respectable request like BBBJ to CBJ...So I always gave her a pass. Maybe when she is diluted into a threesome she is better? I think I remember that Fox did a threesome with her in the kino together with that Bulgarian Alex (???) a couple of years ago...

Anyway, it is nicer to be a bit closer to town than Giessen...any plans to head over there today?

Glad you got a good start! Hey, 15E in the locker! That's nice... You of course reported this to the Oase reception, right?

I bet you'll get an early start today and head to...Giessen?

ST

Last edited by ST on 2006-05-26, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Triumphant Return to Oase
Posted: 2006-05-26, 11:30 am

paladin
I'm on the plane tonight myself...4 days here..where to start? Nice report...
Posted: 2006-05-26, 7:23 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thats great that you are back there, because now I can persuade you to hang with me next time I go!

Looks like you have had good luck all the way.

Are you ready to push it with world tonght? If you are riding high, then maybe that place could do with some of you luck!

Mike
Posted: 2006-05-26, 9:52 pm

Yooroo Monger
MikeDeHavilland wrote:
Thats great that you are back there, because now I can persuade you to hang with me next time I go!

ditto!
Posted: 2006-05-27, 4:07 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Friday at Palace was the best lineup for 2006 that I have personally experienced. I wonder if Pepto would agree that the talent pool is better than the Fashion Party at World back in mid-February.

One of the highlights during the early morning came from Christina from Russia who has striking resemblance to Natalie from Belarus. With her left hand massaging Peppy, she reached inside my bathrobe to molest Freddy with a devil smile, "don't resist, passport control...."

Regards,
Fred
The Palace of Poontang
Posted: 2006-05-27, 4:17 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
This being my first night in Europe, I slept in, the all day rain didn't inspire me to stir until 2 PM, whereupon I went to the Schmuck store across the street to buy a euro phone charger for my new Razr phone. Then I went back to bed. Fred called around 3 and said he was going to Palace.

I managed to drag my sorry ass up to Palace via the U4 U7 and entered around 7PM. There were many more girls than men at that time, and the girls were in a word HOT HOT HOT. Never have I seen so impressive a lineup, even minus Marina. Lots ofcutie Lolita types. I soon ran into Fred emerging from a room with the Polish girl Katia. I hibernated in the loser's lounge for a while fending off advances but soon I succumbed to the charms of Katia myself. A fine session but nothing earth shattering.

Afterwards, I saw Julia from Romania with her new fake boobage, they look fine. Elise was there, as was my old flame Daniella, who bumped into Katia and I as we went for payday. Somehow, a reunion wasn't in the cards, but I am told she will be at World party later today. After a while, a little cutie sat on my lap, Julia from Russia, and because she looks like an old object of lust from younger days, I went for it, but I bade her wait until I put some food in my stomach. She argued but then agreed. At 10 PM I was first on line for the food and I ate and she went with another guy. About an hour later, she appeared and we went off for a 30 minute romp with about 10 minutes of free makeout time during the wait for a zimmer. Julia is quite the kisser and ball licker.

As I watched Fred bed girl after girl, I was feeling really inadequate. At around 2 AM, Fred was ready to go to bed but I was still looking for Mrs Goodmuschie. A tall model type with large pert C cups and the ass of a 12 year old boy (as fox would say, read tiny) was piquing my interest. As Fred and I talked by the dancing pole, lo and behold she came over. Christina or Kristina is from Russia and is a wild trash talker, and after she fondled Fred and I simultaneously, I soon found inspiration (hard on) and took her to find a room. She was trying to upsell all the way, I must have a full program triple input come in mouth etc. I said I just want vanilla 50 euro sex and she said that will be 100 if we have to wait for a room. Danger danger. Against my btter judgement, we did it in the TV room with three other couples. After about 10 minutes we were alone. At first she wouldn't let me kiss her muschi and went straight to the BJ. But I a m proud to say I tamed this girl.

After 10 minutes she said we have five minutes. I said your kidding right? She realized I was no newbie. Then we fucked in three positions until I was exhausted. She laughed and laid next to me in 69 , I went for the muschi lick again and she agagin demurred but then let me have a taste, that was enough for her, she liked it and said Wait a minute, this is goooood, and she opened up and let me wail. Soon she was bucking and after 10 minutes of that, she finished. Now it was about 25 minutes and we were both spent but she wanted a massage. I told her I would masage her all night but she's only getting 50. OK baby. Then we talked and talked as I kneaded her baby buns and her back and neck as she cooed and at the 40 minute mark we went to the lockers and she asked for my handi nummer so she can come to NY. And that's how I tamed the beatiful trash- talking processor.

In short, a great very memorable lineup and only five minutes to get home to Excelsior. I think I know where I'm going Sunday.

Good night.

Doog Pepto

Last edited by pepto on 2006-05-27, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Palace of Poontang
Posted: 2006-05-27, 6:55 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Pepto,

I was so glad that you decided to join me. The lineup was very good already at 3:30 PM when I got there. The sheer quantity of talented babes and the men to women ratio made it an absolute hunters' heaven.

"I soon ran into Fred emerging from a room with the Polish girl Katia."
Actually, that was Donna from Russia formerly at World (new name = Oksana at Palace).

"Afterwards, I saw Julia from Romania with her new fake boobage, they look fine."
Yes, indeed. Julia seems to be quite happy and she initiated smiles a few times along with "hi baby....." The new puppies balance well with her money maker.

"Elise was there, as was my old flame Daniella, who bumped into Katia and I as we went for payday. Somehow, a reunion wasn't in the cards, but I am told she will be at World party later today."
Yes, I recruited Daniela for the party as she enjoyed the World Christmas Party very much.

"Catherine is from Russia and is a wild trash talker"
I heard her name as Christina. Did she change her name in the VIP room? While I was waiting for you, Tiffany from Germany teamed up with the mesmerizing miss M to get me to the room. "That would happen at World when we meet." Tiffany was all smile, "we were just joking with you. You need to take us now....."

"I think I know where I'm going Sunday."
I think I know where we are going Sunday. Let's see if Wim or DF can join us too.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-05-27, 2:19 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes Fred, it is Kristina or Christina, as I was editing my post for grammar I switched the name inadvertently. I was so bleary eyed by then. I stand corrected.
Pepto- waiting for the trip to the World party
Posted: 2006-05-30, 7:10 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Pepto,

Hope that you are enjoying your road trip.

As I told you, you met Diana from Russia at World at the end of April 2005. Dedalus was there as well. Did you see how high and fast she can kick with those long legs last Sunday?

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... ght=dianna

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-04, 1:29 am

420 Power Kat
Hey Pepto,

Lets hear how the rest of your trip went? Most curious about your visit to Goldentime and Amsterdam.

Doei

Posted: 2006-06-04, 4:45 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The 3rd anniversary FKK World party day dawned rainy like all the rest. Dedalus arrived at the hotel from his Amsterdam gig around 3 PM and he Fred and I were off to the races up the traffic-less A5. As we exited the autobahn, a convoy of 5 polizei vans went by going away from the club. Could this be another razzia? Dedalus called ahead to the club and found that all was well. The desk people were a little frazzled and I soon saw why. The place was as mobbed as I’d ever seen it, with everyone crammed inside due to the shitty weather.

As we entered the locker room, I didn’t see very many girls parading through getting paid and grabbing towels for their shower. (Sausage fest). Then two Dutch acquaintances greeted me. Three more were expected. As I changed to shower, a fellow came up- uh are you Pepto?? Yes, pleased to meet you, Routard, who I had arranged to meet from ISG. The locker was so crowded that the club stationed a bouncer at the entrance to the shower right next to my locker, making Hornitos runs very scary. Another new friend appeared, Irish Pussy Man, another guy from the ISG board, a real character. Wim, however, wisely stayed in Amsterdam in view of the shitty weather.

I showered up and made my way into the Wintergarten, which was mobbed as expected. Sorry to say I was not that impressed at the 4:30 lineup. Anka was present, looking absolutely stunning with her deep dark tan and Helmut Newton- model body, but I didn’t see anyone else to float my boat. Daniella was expected from Palace, but she is coming to process men as quickly as possible, and the likelihood of her taking the time for a slow, pampering, drawn out foreplay type of session that I want are nil. Sure enough, as she arrived around 6PM, I watched Daniella bang out session after 30 minute (or less) session including Dedalus, Desert Fox, Routard, two of the Dutch guys, each time I ran into her I got a knowing smile or a brief caress, you go girl! For me at least, Daniella is a girl for the slow times, basically when she has nothing better to do, that’s when I will partake of her charms. Petite and tight Hungarian Martina was looking adorable but she doesn’t speak English so I passed on her yet again. Long tall Polish Jaqueline was around with a foxy MILF sporting c-cups and another lovely ice queen Polish Princess who may not have sessioned all night, like me. Fred of course, managed to keep quite busy.

As they served the food there was chaos with two lines going in four directions. It took 90 minutes before I could get anything, and even then I was crammed into a corner behind the salad bar and desert table so I could eat relatively unmolested standing against the wall. The entertainment was the usual blend of cabaret performers in drag, fire dancers, Brazilian Samba dancers and the local chubby German stamgaste dressed in his thong shaking his wang on stage. Gross. Except for all my buddies being around I felt that this was not the highest and best use of my time. Dedalus told of a pervert who was peeking into rooms, asking probing questions about other mongers’ sessions, and generally being creepy. I found him in the hallway, just listening outside one of the curtained rooms near the pool. A variety of swarthy surly macho men guests abounded in the hallways and at one point I banged my shin on the bloody table by the cigarette machines requiring a bandage from reception.

Much of the time was spent in the relax zone bar, where Desert Fox was holding court as we mongers came and went and Ruth and the hot body builder Franceska took care of us. This was also a favorite haunt of Jaqueline and her friends, who enjoy a cocktail from time to time. I roamed the club many times, “trying to get into trouble” as we say, but to no avail. Try as I might, I could not find the girl to get me going. The Tunisian/German bouncy Lolita Chanel was looking very fuckable in her goofy black glasses, but she gives me no quarter everytime I try and make contact. Fred, did you do her at all that evening? Her pole dance was one of the erotic highlights of the evening for me. Camilla from Iran was looking attractive as well but …….Steffie, I should have done Steffie.

Tombola time came and through the first half I ignored this prize drawing. . It was the usual interminable affair, with many numbers being called and unclaimed. Then I went and I got my ticket from my locker and three times, numbers within 3 of mine were called. It seems the winners all got their tickets on party day. Finally, my new friend Routard, with a number two away from mine, won the grand prize- two VIP tickets to the Holland vs someone World Cup game which he promptly traded for five free entry passes to the club and bottle of champaign.

So, basically I spent the 3rd Anniversary FKK World party sitting in the relax zone or the bar alone or with friends, taking saunas, spectating in the Wintergarten, stuffing my face with the copious and varied buffet, watching the occasional couch action, and sighing in loneliness for there were no new lovely little lolitas to tempt my todger. The raid had taken care of that. My current favorite Olga, was still on vacation and Daniella, another favorite was into making money at the rate of greater than 100 euro per hour. See burro, not all reports go swimmingly, although the indoor pool was nice. Oh well, I still have two more days of mongering in Germany, and that’s a lot of entertainment for 50 euro (I used my 15 euro discount card that I won last trip). We closed the place at 5 AM. I arranged to meet Routard in Giessen Monday morning to ride west with him to Golden Time. Fred, ded, and I bid farewell to a very happy Desert Fox, who had reunited briefly with his ex-wife Elise at 4:30, and by six AM, we sat down to the super Excelsior/Monopol breakfast buffet after checking our emails in the business center. Then it was off to bed. Sunday, it’s the Palace.
Sunday at Palace with ded and fred
Posted: 2006-06-04, 6:16 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Palace Sunday was an easy going affair with Dedalus and Fred and I ensconsed in the Excelsior/Monopol complex. Of course I slept in and by around 5 PM we were at the Palace being delivered in the dedsled. The club was lazy and laid back but showed potential. So far this trip, the Friday lineup at Palace was the most impressive and this seemed to be just a slightly watered down version of that night. I started with a Russian, the details of which I have forgotten. Later, Fred reminded me that the slim lovely and friendly Russian girl chatting us up near the bar and now calling herself Oksana was one I raved about in May when she was Diana at World. I completely was clueless but was tempted to renew the acquaintance until Dedalus told me of the toothy and cool reception he got from her as his first of the day. German Tiffany , the leggy tattooed superkisser looks great now as a blonde. Hmmm. Sasha of Ukraine, Fred's most vitriolic ripoff girl, even tried to flirt with him again. Routard and his friend arrived from Oase, and reported that it was dull and uninspiring there.

I again admired Romanian Julia’s new jubblies, they contrast quite well with the more pendulous pair of her frequent threesome mate Carla. I thought back to the sight of the two of them buns up spread open, orally double teaming a lucky guy in the TV raum as I muched on the cookie of the crazy Russian barbnie doll Krystina. The towering Romanian twosome of Daniella and Elise were also back from their money making trip to FKK World. Desert Fox was expected this night to commune with his former ex-wife but I imagine he waited one night to avoid the prying eyes of gossip column reporters from the USA. Again I did not session with Daniella, who looked especially slim and attractive. Dedalus was a good husband though, and got her a slice of her preferred cake from the excellent buffet and stood guard over it dutifully until she completed two or three more rooms. Again, she was too busy for me, I guess I am just too high maintenance . The kino was very quiet, populated mainly by sleeping mongers and a pair of nattering Domenicanas who interviewed each entrant as to their desire for company. At one point, as Ded and I sat on the couch under the only open window, the seat near the dancing pole, Pepto’s headquarters, we were approached by a c-cupped hard body who looked like Nina of de wallen facially. She sat between us and soon she got me going with her kisses and caresses under my robe. It was an OK session, this Polish MILF had great pride in her admittedly prodigious oral skills, but took mild affront to my not conforming to the “normal” by not finishing in 20 minutes. Oh, I wish Marina were here. I quit.

Oh well, the second serving of food is here and it is time to stuff face. I spent the rest of the evening ogling lolitas like Paola, Julia, and Carla, and others, and watching Fred consume his last night’s consignment of booty like a camel storing up water for a long desert journey. By 2:30 AM, I had had enough and since I needed to wake by 9 AM to catch the train to Giessen to meet Routard for the ride to Golden Time, I called it a night and grabbed a cab, leaving Fred and ded to close the place. I guess I am getting old. The cabby made an extra circle around the block to inflate his 10 euro fare by euro 1.50 and then gave me his card for the future when I told him I was a frequent visitor. Fat chance ripoff. No tip for you!

Last edited by pepto on 2006-06-04, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Sunday at Palace with ded and fred
Posted: 2006-06-04, 6:21 pm

El Burro
omg....a sausage factory! My worst nightmare.
Not to mention a 90 minute queue for German food!! Desperate times!

Posted: 2006-06-04, 6:41 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Pepto,

"Long tall Polish Jaqueline was around with a foxy MILF sporting c-cups and another lovely ice queen Polish Princess"

It was so funny. As soon as I step into the wintergarten, I found the foxy lady next to Jacqueline looking at me non-stop with a smile. When I walked over and greeted Jacqueline, "I met your friend three weeks ago..." Well, she was right there instead of taking the trip to Paris. I was a very nice starter in one of the outdoor log cabins. However, the rain started coming down as we made our way back to the building.

> Try as I might, I could not find the girl to get me going.

Both petite Olga and Ludmilla from Latvia were there. They were available from time to time. Ludmilla laid down next to me afterwards while I played with her lizard for about five minutes.

> Fred, did you do her at all that evening? Her pole dance was one of the erotic highlights of the evening for me.

No, we just exchanged kisses from time to time. When she tried to get me to the room at 4:30 AM, I decided to save my resources for the home team on Sunday. Too bad that Andrea was not there. She works very well with Chanel.

"Steffie, I should have done Steffie."

It was her first day back to work after two months of vacation. She's hungry, willing, capable and adorable.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 35 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: