Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Naughty German Phrases
Posted: 2006-05-31, 5:20 am

shallowron
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After my Amsterdam excursion, I'm thinking of heading back over and sampling the FKKs for comparison if I can find some cheap tickets, probably Goldentime. Since I only speak English and some Spanish, I was wondering if you gents could chime in with a few German phrases that may come in handy with lasses who don't speak much English. Pretty much anything they have to offer (threesomes with lesbian shows, CIM, CIF, anal, cum on tongue, jerk me off on your friend's face, etc), I may end up asking for, so let your imagination run wild. Please try to keep them short so I won't have much to memorize, and try not to get me into trouble because I'll have no clue what you're asking me to say. :-) Thanks all.
Re: Naughty German Phrases
Posted: 2006-05-31, 7:20 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ron,

Don't worry. You'll get along fine using English. Most of the girls have a basic comprehension and some of the Eastern European girls (notably the Rumanian colony) even seem to prefer it over German. And the language of love (even for hire) is pretty international. Better not try to memorize some sentences in a language you do not master - you may end up with more problems instead of fewer.
Your Spanish may be of limeted use. There are a few Latina's in Golden Time. Some of these are pretty good.

cheers,

Gaston.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: